• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom JoJo Ideas

I have a few ideas for a JoJo RP. Taking place in their own universe(s). I really wanna do some sort of JoJo roleplay with original stands and situations.

For the first. I have an idea for an apocalyptic setting. It's a world where because of some events, an ancient race of creatures are awakened, they were a prototype species which shares genetic makeup with other species on the earth. This creature wants to be the primary race, so they hunted humans and destroyed their society and technology. The world is more in touch with nature. These creatures have an eye hole, which hides a crystal inside, this is what allows them to use stands, and humanity really hasn't been able to fight back because of this fact. But the main characters manage to beat a creature and aquire this gem which allows them to use a stand. And thus the journey begins, their goal is to find the leader of this mysterious race and fight for the right to live amongst them!
Though for this RP I imagine the stands being more practical or a tool for survival, as the characters will would be that of survival rather than more personal, so I imagine the stands would be more commonly "tools"

For my other idea, it's a diamond unbreakable situation, a slice of life type JoJo. When a string of mysterious murders arise, then the main characters seek the cause. And start their journey just to discover a hidden world entertained with their own. I do have some bizzare ideas in mind for this RP.

A cyberpunk style JoJo. It takes place in the future for the aesthetic. Society as a whole doesn't know about stand users. But the government does and they created a police force that enforces the law against stand users. They themselves (more likely then not) have stands to be able to fight back.

If the RPs take off I'd like to do multiple generations of joestars and such.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back