• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Joined OOC Chat

Greyson: *Gets mad at people talking shit about their families*

Greyson: *Sees the Mukurn Orc Family.*

Greyson: "This, why can't you all just be this?"
he will show discriminatory tendencies

Okay, not as overwhelmed as I initially thought.

Most of the action over the last two pages have been from the Bus Two folks and the Bus one folks. Bus two ain't even there yet so I can just gloss over that business. And most of the Bus One lads are caught up in the Pyrita Scandal

So yeah, just keeping track of the folks Thrun interacts with and the Teachers should be all I need.

Sai may not exactly jump him, but if they are willing to judgementally stare at him and lecture/insult them for a solid minute.

Are they going to fight??? Is the headmaster and a teacher going to fight on the very first day? Well, what an absolute delight that would be-

THAT WOULD BE A DELIGHT AND I CALL SAI AS THE WINNER

Amethyst just mood swinged on Grayson when he mood swinged on her.

WHY CANT GRAYSON AND AMETHYST NOT FIGHT OR ONE MOMENT AND HAVE A CUTE MOMENT LMAO

LIKE BOTH OF YOU GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER BEFORE YOU LOSE YOUR FRIEND

Hell yeah, I didn't (accidentally) make Sai OP as hell for nothing!

But quite honestly, an underground fighting ring sounds rad as hell.

We need a damn arena where students can kill each other and Amethyst just brings them back to life

Underground fighting ring, but you aggressively make out with your opponents in the changing room.

See: belligerent sexual tension.

OML THAT WOULD BE HLARIOUS-

They go to fight but makeout before instead. I AM LISTENINGGGGGGGG

Y'all see "makeout" and "sexual tension" and your brains instantly fill with serotonin, don't they? Well, mood.

Ahem...

DANI GIVE US A FIGHTING RING WHERE WE CAN PIN OPPONENTS AGAINST THE WALL AND BRUSH OUR LIPS AGAINST THEIR NECK.

Yes it is a mood. A big mood.

DANI GIVE US ONE PLEASE. SO MUCH CAN BE ADDED TO THE DAMN RP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back