Join our weird and wacky family I guess?

*so startled I chuck my raw meat in your face* no....its surgess... People call me surgess.... And I suggest not popping out of nowhere unless you wanna get stabbed... *pulls out knife* friend... Or FOE? *right red eye glows*
*smiles wider* Ooh are we showing off knives? *Opens a portal and grabs a golden knife* this ones Bob got me from hell! *Takes out another knife* This is the knife I got destroying a planet* *shuffles through some more

*smiles wider* Ooh are we showing off knives? *Opens a portal and grabs a golden knife* this ones Bob got me from hell! *Takes out another knife* This is the knife I got destroying a planet* *shuffles through some more
and i like chewing my own skin off

*chucks brick* I lost my food because of you!

I have a bat, as in a living bat, the blind kind, the vampire

*tilts head* Interesting

I think I have steak somewhere! *opens portal and grabs a piece of meat and hands it to surg* Dont ask where the meat comes from, because I dont know either
*snatches and runs off with the raw meat hiding under the couch and eating it while making demon sounds.*

*Reciprocating demon sounds, get sand and crystals and stars a ritual in red candlelight.*

huh? I only speak English, Demon and Russian but whats the difference between Demon and Russian really

*lights flicker and scatters across hall hiding in another room before scattering out and up the wall*

Chants in Demon and the star with a circle surrounding it glows and s portal opens, the lights go out and something emerges form the portal.

"UwU it's me, UwUUga" a tiny animated creature said before jumped onto the couch and began to rip it to shreds.

It jumps out of the way and laches onto ur face, UwUuga Motherfucker. Begins to maul your face

Users who are viewing this thread

Back