• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Johannsson, WY Western RP - STILL more OPEN than my bottle of whiskey...

Winter_Wolf

you had me at whiskey
Darth Oats made the original interest thread for this RP, but he passed the torch to me to start it. Since it's an actual RP now and under new management, I thought I'd make a new interest thread in an attempt to attract more people to the 1880 small town of Johannsson, Wyoming Territory.

This Old West RP is still very open. Roles like sheriff, saloon bartender, or whatever else you'd like to play as, would be welcome! Essentially, for all intents and purposes there are infinite spaces open.

If you're interested, you can read more here:

Johannsson, WY - A Small Town Out West (Western RP)

That thread also has links to the character and OOC Saloon threads, in case you'd like to jump in. And it would be great if you could!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back