• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Joes bbq & foot massage (jk it’s smol)

smolpaws

drama queen
Thread broke for no reason, will be updating.

Right now looking for long term.

Inspired to write apocalyptic, sci-fi, fantasy. First person shooter, reasonable violence and gore, not romance based, party banter and sense of humor much appreciated.

I love twisted villains and unlikely heroes.

Fandom wise: The Outerworlds AU, Fallout AU, Wastelands AU, Pokemon (Games), Skyrim (Tamriel), etc.

We’ll swap discord’s, share some memes and brief character sheets, and get to plotting. I’m detail oriented so please tolerate my questions and don’t leave it all to me. I respect your mental health so if you need to leave please do, respect mine as well; this is not however ghost friendly, I won’t hunt you down but I will delete anything that’s obviously dead!

I don’t talk religion, politics, sexuality, or anything else that’s none of my business! You be you and I’ll support!

- smol

Last edited:
Available still, updated for better readability and more information, please message me if you’re inspired to try :)

Still available and open to discussing fantasy or apocalyptic sci-fi, I’m really loving The Outerworlds - anyone care to discuss an inspired setting? I’m thinking fallout... in space!

Any sort of Skyrim plot in mind?
I don't give out my discord freely, so DM me if you're still looking. Skyrim is my jam.

Bump. Still searching, really feeling fantasy kingdom or sci-fi apocalypse. Please? Skyrim AU welcome.

Hi! I was wondering if you're still looking for a partner? I noticed we have overlapping interests and I'm hoping to shoot the shit and see what's up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back