• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom JJK search

Peachy.Q

Perpetually Exhausted
Hello! Making a small post to search for a handful of Pairings I'm currently interested in!
First, a quick rundown of things!

Main Rules
I - I understand English is not everyone’s first language. All I ask is that you use good grammar, and please be at least semi-lit; at least 5 sentences ! It’s hard to reply to anything less. Mistakes are bound to happen, I could count more than a handful of times I edit a response because of typos. And some still escape my eye.

II - I ask that my roleplay partners are 18+, as I myself am 21+. It’s what is most comfortable for me, I ask it is respected.

III - 18+ mature content does not equal sensual content. Heavier topics are welcomed so long as they are delivered respectfully. So tell me if any triggers you have!

IV - I do have a full-time job and life outside of roleplay, so please don’t bombard me if I don’t answer in a couple of hours. If I wind up taking a break, I’ll do my best to warn you before hand! And I ask that you do the same. I get it.

Roleplay Preferences
I - As far as pairings go, I am happy to engage in any gender pairing, and am open to hearing about different pairings. I’m down to include Poly pairings! Romantic and platonic relationships are welcomed greatly!

II - My character preference will be underlined! Sometimes it will just be one, or it will be both! Which means I’ll play as either/multiple. I will mark Pairs I have a plot for with ‘*’.

Current Pairing Cravings
Yuta x Inumaki *
Yuta x Maki (Willing to play as Maki!)
- Poly pairing with Yuta, Inumaki and Maki encouraged!
Itadori x Megumi
• Megumi x Inumaki
Gojo x Geto *
Gojo x Nanami
Gojo and Megumi (PLATONIC) *
Kokochi and Anyone. I just desperately want to try my hand at him!
~ I can probably be talked into other ships or relationships! Just mention them to me.
~ Also willing to do Oc x Cc!
Otherwise, please send me a PM or comment if you’re interested !!!

Last edited:
Interested! Just bumped a JJK ad of my own, so feel free to peruse that and shoot me a message if you think we’d mesh well. 💖🫶🏻

Bump * Particularly craving a no curse / soulmate au w/ SatoSugu or InuOkko !!
Would also like to try my hand at playing Megumi! Any character welcome for this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back