• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Jeffrey and Chris

Haley frowned a little and sighed "I don't think we're ready to talk about marriage kiddo." She told her. "We've only been together a little while" She told her and took her back up to the room for them to wait until Chris could leave.

Jeff smiled up at her a little, "I give up on diapers. Didn't wanna wake you but now you're up I'm going back to bed." He mumbled, getting up and heading back to their room

Lana frowned softly "But you love him." She said as she walked with her not fully understanding the situation "Then you could be my mommy and Chris be my daddy."

Max laughed softly and picked up George kissong his cheek "I'll teach you another time." She said softly before she quickly changed George and took her back to bed sitting with her in her arms.

She smiled some. “Maybe someday kiddo.” She giggled and sat down near Chris while he rested. “You gotta help me out kiddo. We gotta teach him to stay safe around the horses okay.” She smiled at him and smoothed his hair back from his face, about to lay down next to him before her phone rang and her blood ran cold seeing Daryls name come up, just staring at it not answering for a minute until Lana piped up about it so she stepped out of the room. “What are you calling about?” She asked him worriedly.

He rolled in closer to him and slipped his arms around her waist before slipping g off back to sleep for a while longer, managing a couple more hours before she woke him up and he grumbled a little. “I don’t wanna get up.” He muttered.

Daryl sighed heavily and frowned as he heard her voice "Jon's gettin out in a couple days....thought I'd let you know." He explained running a hand over his face "We'll do our best to keep him away, but keep an eye out." He muttered before hanging up

Max gave a soft laugg smiling as George just put her hands all over his face squealing loudly "Say its time for breakfast." She cooed looking at Jeffrey with a giant smile plastered on her face

She frowned and thanked him before hanging up as well and leaning against the wall for a few minutes then went back in, seeing Chris was awake again and she slowly went over and sat by the bed.

He grumbled a little and rolled over sighing heavily. “Not hungry.” He grumbled trying to stay asleep a little longer.

Max gave a heavy sigh nodding some "I'll go make us some and bring it back." She said gently before she took George to the kitchen. She wasn't going to let him fall into this no eating rut that he has been in before.

Chris gave her a soft smile as he saw her come in "You okay beautiful?" He asked seeing her worried expression. He thought it was possibly about him and he felt bad for that, he had no clue it was nothing to do with him at all

She glanced over at him and nodded. “Uh yeah... yeah I’m okay... you ready to go home baby?” She asked him quietly and slipped her arms around him carefully. “I need to uh... I need to talk to you about something when we get you there.” She mumbled, chewing on her lip.

Jeff grumbled again then yawned and fell back to sleep just really not hungry but he would eat lunch later. For now he was enjoying the long lie in.

Max came up there about an hour or so later holding a sandwich for him and George against her hip. She placed the plate down and shook Jeff softly "I brought you something to eat when you're ready." she told him softly before she made her way to the bathroom to give George a bath she so desperately needed.

Chris did as much as he could to get to the car frowning softly "Alright babe." he said kissing her cheek gently before he let her drive them home. Once they arrived and he got settled on the couch he looked at Haley pulling her to sit on his lap "Whats up babe?"

Haley frowned and chewed on her lip moving to sit next to him. “I uh... this is harder than I thought it would be .... I didn’t move to this town because of the job.” She told him quietly which is what she had told him before about why she lived in this town.

Jeff mumbled a thank you before going back to sleep for a while. He had been struggling a lot since getting shot and today was no exception. Plus he wasn’t drinking and now he was getting withdrawals from that

Max came out with seeing Jeff still asleep and frowned softly. She got George dressed before she placed her down letting her crawl around on the rug before she made her way to the bed and sat next to him "Jeff are you okay?" she asked softly brushing some hair from his face seeing how shitty he really looked at the moment.

Chris frowned softly and took her hand in his "No? Well thats fine, I mean I'm not going to get mad over a little white lie like that." he said giving a small laugh thinking that was what she was so worried about.

He groaned a little and looked up at her. “Better with you here.” He mumbled taking her hand in his and gently pressing it to his face for comfort.

Haley frowned and but down on her lip. “I moved here to get away from my ex... I helped put him in prison... and he gets out in a few days.” She whimpered.

Max gave a small smile and leant down kissing him gently "Whats wrong?" She asked quietly stroking his cheek some

Chris frowned softly and gave a small nod "Can um...can I ask why he was put in prison?" He asked quietly

She frowned biting down hard on his lip. “Double homicide. And then when they were trying to get him into custody he uh.... there was a shootout, a few people died... but I’m scared he’s gonna try and find me.” She whimpered a little.

Jeff shrugged a little. “Whole body is in pain.” He explained quietly and rest his head against her. “I assume Daryl told you I was shot again.... it was only four days ago.”

Chris frowned more and nodded softly holding her close to him "6 months and he is already out?" He asked quietly taking a deep breath completely unaware at the moment how the time lines were starting to fit in his life

Max nodded softly and gave a heavy sigh "Yeah he did, he didn't tell me where though. I was too preoccupied in pur shower to see it." She said quietly giving a small laugh

He smiled a little and rest his head against her shoulder. “I love you.” He whimpered feeling more than a little sick.

She frowned nodding a little. “I think he made a deal and ratted out the others that he used to make us travel with.” She told him quietly.

Max frowned softly and kissed the top of his head "I love you too Jeff." She whispered giving a soft smile as she saw George stand herself up at the foot of the bed banging at Jeff's foot lightly 'Da!'

Chris frowned softly and nodded "You'll be safe. Im sure that you get some protection if we go to the police?" He asked frowning more as she quickly shook her head

He just moved his foot away a little bit didn’t say anything and held onto max tighter getting up eventually and taking his shirt off to try and clean the thing out. “Can you help me a little?” He mumbled.

Haley frowned shaking her head. “I don’t need police around here. They don’t make me feel safe. The people Jon used to work for.” She mumbled but just shook her head again and sighed heavily. “Look. I just want you to be aware that if I stay away from you and Lana a little. It’s for your safety.”

Max glanced back at George and gave a sad smile. She moved her out of the way for a moment before she went to help him clean out the wound "Not the worst one you've had." She murmured as she started to clean it gently "Looks like it went straight through."

Chris held her close to him and nodded some "You just....you let me know if you need anything okay?" He murmured before kissing her gently. He loved this woman amd all the baggage she carried he knew he would deal with if it meant he could have her.

She just nodded and sniffled wiping at her eyes some, trying to stay as close to him as possible without hurting him. “We should get you up to bed. Come on.” She murmured carefully helping him up to his room and then got the stuff up there and helped him get set up then settled and she put Lana to bed as well before joining Chris.

He frowned some. “I beg to differ. This ind hurt probably the worst.” He mumbled and winked while she cleaned it carefully just watching her and holding her hand when she was finished.

Max gave a soft smile to him kissing him gently as she finished up "Might hurt, but atleast you're up and moving." She murmured winking back at him. She heard George crying from the room and quickly rushed out finding her in the middle of the floor looking around "Oh baby girl its okay, Mommy is right here." She said softly not catching fully what she just said, she hadn't called herself Mommy to the baby before.

Chris held her close to him after she set him up kissing the top of her head gently "I love you more than anything Haley, and I promise to protect you okay?" He murmured seriously to her as he stroked her cheek gently.

She just nodded and kissed his cheek. “Get some rest cowboy.” She murmured gently and curled in close as she could before drifting off.

Jon sighed a little and grumbled about the baby being more important than him before wandering downstairs for a little bit.

Max frowned hearing his comment and shook her head some as she calmed George down "He just doesnt understand." She whispered kissing the side of her head gently giving a soft smile as she curled up into her and started to fall asleep as she followed Jeff downstairs.

Chris gave a small chuckle and nodded before he started to drift off to sleep.

Daryl walked into the lounge and leaned against the wall seeing mostly everyone was in there. “I’m heading out to pick up Jon first thing tomorrow morning. I’ve warned Haley, but as always we keep him in our sights until the big bosses decide what should be done about him.” He told them looking st max.

Max gave a heavy sigh as she stood mext to Jeffrey giving a nod to Daryl. She turned to Jeff giving him a serious look "I dont want him near her..." she told him

He frowned and looked at her not in the mood to argue already. “That’s not up to me.” He muttered and got up shuffling to get back upstairs and go to bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back