• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Jeffrey and Chris

Max moved him to the couch and sat with him giving a heavy sigh "You've been drinking." She said softly smelling the alcohol on him

Lana nodded softly getting her favorite stuffed animal before she took Haley's hand "I'm ready." She whispered

She smiled and kissed her head, picking her up and taking her out to the car and buckled her up, "You wanna get some juice when we get there?" She asked her quietly and got in as well, starting the engine and took off to the hospital seeing Lana was preoccupied in the back seat.

Jeff nodded a little "Yeah... Yeah I have.... Nothing to hide that huh?" He chuckled quietly and lay back, gently pulling her to lay against him, kissing her head carefully.

Max nodded softly and teaced patterns on his chest "Nor have you showered...you think you could manage to stand in one with me?" She asked quietly

Lana played with her stuffed animal qyietly just talking to it saying how she missed her mommy and daddy. She wanted them back and though she had no clue of how they died she still could tell it was something bad that happened.

He shook his head, "No... No not yet... Just stay here... please." He murmured holding her close and stayed with his arms around her, kissing her head again.

Haley frowned and parked at the hospital, "Lana... you want me to put Floppy in my bag until we get into Chris's room, so we don't lose him okay?" She murmured and got her out the car taking the stuffed animal, putting it in her bag then helped her get her rucksack on and picked her up again, carrying her inside, going to speak to reception, "We're here about a Chris Hemsworth... He was brought in by ambulance." She told her quietly.

Max nodded softly and continued to lay with him. They stayed there for hours just like that with little to no words spoken. They were only interupted by Daryl who came in with a crying George 'Dunno whats wrong, but please take her' she heard him muttered as he passed the baby to her.

The receptionist gave a small nod before she looked over her computer for his name "Room 101, right down the hall make a right." She said letting them both go back to see him.

Jeff looked up and frowned some sighing a bit when he rushed off, "He's a little stressed out... Jon gets out of prison in a few days and we need to find space for him." He muttered sighing heavily. "He's worried he's gonna wanna go after her and either bring her back or take her out." He explained quietly watching her quiet George down.

She thanked her and made her way there with Lana, walking in and frowning seeing him hooked up to monitors and machines with an oxygen mask on his face, still looking uncomfortable but not as bad as before at least, "Here... Let's get you coloring." She told her and set her up near the TV in the room, putting cartoons on for her on a low volume, getting her cuddly animal out and her coloring books, "You wait here princess alright?" She murmured then went over and sat next to Chris, "What's going on?" She asked him quietly

Max bounced George lightly and got her calmed down smiling happily when she squealed at Jeffrey and reached for him "She remembers you." She whispered but frowned at the mention of Jon "Is it already time for him to get out?" She asked giving a heavy sigh "I wish he would leave it alone. I know what she did was fucked up and hurt us bad but enough people, innocent people, have died because of it." She said softly remembering the incident like it was only yesterday.

Chris grunted softly and took a few deep breaths "Not fully sure, just woke up. Doc should be in here soon, think I just pushed myself a bit too far." He murmured before he closed his eyes trying to relax again

He sighed heavily, "Daryl's debating whether to warn her or not... There were some details left out to the rest of you about why she did it... She had her reasons and she doesn't know about what happened to the others." He warned her quietly, looking at George and sighing a little, "I guess this is part of the deal of you coming back." He mumbled.

Haley frowned and gently smoothed his hair away from his face, "I hope so... You in pain?" She asked him frowning. If he was still in pain that wasn't a good sign and she was worried enough about him as it was.

Max sighed heavily "I'd warn her...but do we know where she is?" She asked softly looking back to George and nodded softly "Somewhat yes...I um, I told Daryl I'd give her up. I'll find her a home." She explained looking over at him

Chris shook his head softly "Very very sore." He muttered squeezing her hand gently "I love you."

She just nodded and placed her cheek in the palm of his hand watching him carefully, looking up when his doctor came in. “What’s going on doc?” She asked him worriedly.

He frowned but nodded and kissed her head about to speak when Daryl came in. ‘You can keep her if you both agree on that. She will not be the responsibility of anyone but you two.... point blank.’ Jeff listened and nodded then looked at max. “What do you want to do then?”

Max looked at him then to George taking in a deep breath "Jeff I would love more than anything to keep her, but I know you don't want to have children. So I guess if you let me find a good place I'll let her go." She said softly

The doctor looked over showing some X-Rays "Thankfully it seems to be severly bruised muscle, he needs A LOT of rest." He explained "We are going to send you home with a tank for if he can't get enough air, I suggest he sleep with it on."

He frowned some. “But then you’re going to be miserable again and that’s the last thing that I want for you.” He muttered, “keep her.” He told her and kissed Max’s head smiling a little.

Haley nodded and thanked him quietly, going to sit with Chris again and smiled. “You hear that? You’re gonna be just fine.” She murmured, squeezing his hand again.

Max looked at him with wide eyes "Jeff, if I have you I will be okay. If you don't want her then-" but soon she was cut off 'Keep her.' She heard him say for a second time. She smiled widely and let a few tears fall before looking down at her baby in her arms "You here that? You're going to stay with us!" She said happily smiling as George smiled wide and laughed at her.

Chris nodded and grumbled some "Still hurts." He murmured now just grumpy about it all "I want to go home." He muttered cuddling close to her and hiding his face in her chest.

She smiled and gently ran her fingers through his hair, "Uh huh... And burying your face in my boobs is helping is it?" She asked him smiling some, rolling her eyes a little, just glad that Lana was really occupied with her coloring.

Jeff sighed a little but smiled at her, "I'll get used to it I promise." He mumbled, "Does it not talk yet?" He asked her a little confused.

Max gave a small laugh and shook her head "No but I'm trying to teach her." She said softly looking at him and kissing his cheek gently "Babe, I'm not going to ask you for anything with her but...please just ...don't call her it. You don't have to use the name I gave her, but please just say her." She said softly hating the way they called George an it.

Chris nodded giving her a cheeky smile "Mhmm it sure is." He said happily placing kisses all over her neck "You make me feel better."

He grumbled a little and didn't answer her on that one, just getting up to go take a shower.

Haley rolled her eyes some, making him move to rest his head on her shoulder instead.

Max got George to sleep and placed in the room securely on the bed. She found herself in the shower with Jeff just holding him as the hot water fell against their bodies "God I have missed you Jeffrey." She whispered

Chris smiled softly and kissed her cheek before he looked at Lana "Lana, come here kiddo." He said reaching out wanting cuddles from her too

Jeff smiled and kissed her head, holding her protectively close, "I missed you too." He murmured, washing up not long after and waited for her, drying himself off then took her to bed.

Haley smiled watching the little girl run over to him and cuddle into his side a bit more, carefully at least.

Max smiled happily and washed up going to bed with him holding George close and making sure she was safe in the playpen she had snagged from the side of the road one night. It was small but it worked.

Chris smiled and cuddled them close to him "My two girls....I love you both." He whispered before he started to fall asleep

Haley smiled and leaned back some, watching him and kana until she got up to go get given instructions on how to to sort out the tank for him if and when he needed.

Jeff frowned. “No put her down in the drawer.” He.murtrwred. He’d pulled out a drawer from the chest earlier to be a makeshift cottage for George.

Max nodded softly and placed her in it giving a soft sigh before she went to lay with him "I'm giving you a haircut tomorrow." She whispered

The doctor gave her all the instructions she would need giving a small smile to her before he let her go back

She headed back to the room and smiled a little seeing that she was curled up close to him and they were both asleep just taking a photo for Chris then gently woke Lana up. “Come on kiddo, we gotta go get some food then come get Chris and then we can go home.” She murmured kissing her head.

Jeff grumbled a bit. “Hush. No more talking. Just sleeping with my wife.” He mumbled pulling her in close and kissing her head.

Lana grumbked softly before she got up and rubbed her eyes looking at Haley "But I'm comfy here." She whined

Max gave a small laugh and nodded starting to fall asleep with him. She woke up in the morning feeling more relaxed than she had in a long time. Though when she turned over to find Jeff gone as well as George she started to panic.

Last edited:
“I know kiddo but you gotta help me pack the car and then you both can snuggle on the couch at home Alright?” She promised.

He was in the bathroom trying to work out how to change a diaper so he didn’t wake max up and now George was just crawling around butt naked while he had given up on it

Max shot up and looked around frowning as she heard a squeal from the bathroom. She rushed and immediately relaxed when she saw the site infront of her "Oh George, what has happened?" She cooed looking at Jeff with a big smile on her face

Lana pouted but soom got up and helped her pack everything into the car "Haley....are you gonna marry Uncle Chris?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back