• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Jamilton starter - Highschool AU

Hi!
I'm looking for a Jefferson to do a Highschool AU RP with me.
I can be lit, semi-lit, advanced, really anything; though I prefer going full detail and in-depth with what I write. More often than not, I bounce off of my partner's writing style. The one thing I'll refuse to do is one-liners, and I'd prefer if my partners don't do one-liners, either.

TW: Swearing, underaged, bullying
(Also this is like really old so sorry if it's awful, aha
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck. Or I did last time I checked."

Alexander wasn't awfully fond of school. Well, backtrack. Alexander hated school. You see, he loved the concept of it. Taking time to learn and expand what you already know, attempting to learn about everything you see. Alexander always wanted to know everything. it was an undying quench for knowledge. Though, there were multiple downfalls. One, the fact it was a High School. It was hard to concentrate on anything academic related when there's a ton of asshats running around, picking on people or just being idiotic in general. That was the thing he didn't like. How you had to be social. He would rather just be given books and be taken home, where he can teach himself. But, no. He had to be put in a small room with everybody else his age, attempting to concentrate on god knows what he's learning, almost always being ahead of the rest of the class when it comes to how quickly they understand shit. He hated it. Besides, because most of his peers were plain idiots, he always fought and argued with them. Who wouldn't? When they're spreading lies and dumb, uneducated opinions, it's difficult to not put them in their place. The biggest offender when it came to this problem? Thomas Jefferson.

As assumed, he was the most popular kid in school, and there wasn't a wonder why. Everybody loved him. Why didn't Alexander? After all, he made everybody swoon. It’s not Alexander's fault. Though there were probably more delicate ways to handle their first situation, it’s obviously Jefferson’s. With his perfectly tailored suits and expensive cologne, letting everybody know that he’s better in literally every way. It’s his haughty tone of voice, his withering stares that never fail to set Alexander off. That, and the fact that he’s actually, frustratingly, undeniably attractive. From his fine, dark curls that frame his face just right, down to the arrogant smirk that pulls at his full lips. He’s gorgeous, and it’s irritating beyond imagination. Well, Alexander wouldn't be able to speak a word with full confidence, or without a lie, if he were to say he wasn't in love with the Virginian. He would also be lying if he were to say to didn't hate him.

It was a confusing feeling, all on all. Alexander despised the man, hated how he could easily make Alexander flush, fluster, or cry. He has power over Alexander, and Alexander hated it. He hated how the taller would pick on him, rather it be a fake flirt or an insult tossed his way. Hated the red he knew was covering his face when Thomas spoke to him, the loss of breath when there was any sort of contact, the flames of head engulfing him when there was too little distance between them. He hated the man, and he hated how he made Alexander feel. Which, is probably why he had made it a habit to quicken his pace whenever in the hallways, or at his lockers. He was not about to be caught waiting for eventual trouble. Which, leads us to where we are now. Alexander, struggling to get his bookbag out of his locker. He silently cursed himself on his sudden lack of speed today, practically having to bend backwards just to pull the bag from the metal box, when he saw Jefferson approaching him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back