• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom James Cameron Avatar rp req (1x1)

GEN3SIS

Olo'eyktan
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello babes! So, my avatar hyperfixation is really kicking in and im begging on my knees sobbing for an Avatar rp. But it seems like this fandom died out months ago so I might just end up crying. But im extending a hand, hoping and praying that there are some people out there! I’m looking for a cc x cc rp and im open to quite literally any pairing as long as it’s legal and if it doesn’t involve Spider (sorry gang). I write as all the kids, my main being Lo’ak but I’ve literally written as every single character so I can play anyone. ill only do cc x of if it’s a hella good plot. AUs are highly encouraged. I’m down to brainstorm, give ideas, and listen to them.

16+ And literate+. Praying rn 🙏🏽. Hit me up if interestedddd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back