• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings   ━━ JAM ⌗closed

Roleplay Availability
fluticasone
img
img
name: mono
pronouns: any
activity: 1-2x a week
I'm mono. I'm a lazy idiot who just wants a chill way to feed my creativity in between my group roleplays. I'm generally pretty free so I'm almost always around ooc, but my IC shit usually averages to 1-2x a week, with burnout slowing me down. I prefer illustrated FC's, with no FC's being a less desired alternative. I don't expect to be friends with all my partners, but I'd at least like to communicate with them regularly. Let me know if romance is a must for you so I can switch my gears to accomodate that.
Let's get this out of the way: I'm only interested in roleplaying with 21 and older. I often feel annoyed by things younger people do that are just ~generation gap~ things, so I'd rather not. I'm also currently disinterested in novella-length posts, as one of my current group RP's is narrative-intensive. One of my major turn-offs is people coming to me with highly specific ideas off the bat - I want wiggle room and a chance to come up with something of my own.
ME
active ooc / 3rd person / 500+ words usually, but mirrors partner / plans ahead for ic / active over reactive posts / multiple characters / romance optional / can provide samples / ghost-friendly
YOU
21+ in age / decent grasp of english / 3rd person / active over reactive posts / multiple characters or doubling preferred / thread for IC / ghost-friendly
art by
souly
img
Interested in doing a psychic link mech roleplay, akin to Pacific Rim or Gundam: WfM where the burden of control is shared. However, instead of co-pilots, I want it split between
pilot x operator
. I want the ~drama~ of the operator being stuck in a base and unable to do anything should something happen to the pilot. I'd like to explore the idea of a bounty-hunting paramilitary group comprised of a ragtag bunch of individuals~ The exact setting (steampunk, space opera, magitech, etc.) is something we can discuss.
art by
iko09
img
A modern monarchy set in an urban fantasy world. This is my initial pitch. I'm visuallizing a finishing school for the children of movers and shakers of their world. Everyone would be around 18-23? This is the backdrop I have in mind for a run of the mill
arranged marriage
deal.
art by
ask
img
god eater
I've been craving a roleplay revolving around four characters in a squad tasked with hunting monsters. I'd like to explore other branches of Fenrir such as EU, NA, or SEA. I'd personally prefer for it to be set after the events of GE2: RB. I've got an old group roleplay that I never managed to start up, so we could build off of that, or make something else up completely.
art from
official GE artbook

Last edited:
updated thread 01/15/24 - closed

please DM me if you're interested in roleplaying with me and do not post here. I am not currently interested in ideas outside those specified above unless we can seamlessly incorporate it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back