• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom яєиαιѕѕαи¢є- a marvel roleplay

Peach Tea

☼☼
The government never really liked the Avengers to begin with. Rumors would go around that several government officials called the Avengers, “dangerous” or “unpredictable” but in the past nothing had ever really been done about the Avengers. Or at least that was after the Freedom’s disaster.

See, the Freedom’s Disaster was a new generation of hero’s for the Avengers new recruits where several young person’s with extraordinary talents to use them for good instead of bad. But somewhere in the middle of it something went wrong and several of the recruits became too strong for the Avengers to handle and the program was shut down and several of the young people were locked up or thrown away. After the fiasco, the government shut down all sorts of programs for hero’s and people of extraordinary talents.
After a few years it became noticeable that without heroes, crime spread more and more without anyone being able to do a thing about it. So, the government created a government run group that helped train heroes to fight the growing villains all while being closely monitored by the government to snuff out any possible failures. You yourself are one of the new recruits in this painfully closely monitored group of teenagers who are becoming the graduated version of the Avengers.

Ehmmmm in Basic terms this is pretty much a 2nd gen roleplay :,)

Aah sorry all! I have a lot of homework today and practice for musical stuff so the character sheet may be a little more delayed than I thought, but I will attempt to have it out by Sunday at the latest!

No worries. I'll be there when the time comes. Do have a few questions though. What sort of time period will it be set in?
And will we be making ocs or canons?

No worries. I'll be there when the time comes. Do have a few questions though. What sort of time period will it be set in?
And will we be making ocs or canons?
It will be set in the further... maybe 20 ish years ahead? And I’m allowing the choice of oc or canon or both

Users who are viewing this thread

Back