• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

~Jack Frost x Elsa Idea~

takamikan

and that's what being a school idol's all about!
TRIGGER WARNING// BULLYING

This, of course, is a Disney high school AU where Elsa, Anna, and Jack are around 17 and can't control her powers.

I desperately want to be Elsa.

Rules:

Please use proper grammar!

I write from 3 sentences to 2 paragraphs, I expect that you can match that or go above.

Please be able to play side characters!

Also, I'm in the EST time zone if anyone wants to know.

Disclaimers:

I like to talk OOC. A lot.

I curse. This is a high school setting, there will be cursing. It won't be excessive, but it will happen occasionally.

Background:

A high school full of fictional characters in their teens seems like it would be drastically different than a high school in real life, right?

Wrong.

Everyone dresses normally. There are still the same old cliques, popular people, jocks, nerds, and every stereotypical group in between that you could think of, including bullied outcasts. But, your background and your special talents/abilities are placed higher than looks or money (though they still matter) when it comes to being popular.

Elsa, technically being a queen and having seemingly limitless ice abilities sounds like a recipe for being at the top of the school, but she's not. In fact, she's the opposite. Most people believe she shouldn't have the crown, considering she's only 17 and only got it handed down after her parents died and there was no one left. She's shy as can be, has social anxiety from all of her years spent alone, and can't control her powers to save someone's life. Instead, Anna sits at the top of the popularity ranks, even disowning her sister on occasion to maintain a reputation.

Key traits:

-shy

-social anxiety

-constant bullying

Jack is usually described as a loner or a rebel. Girls swoon over the bad boy exterior, but he never seems to talk to anyone. He's always seen alone, occasionally laughing quietly at the popular kids, muttering things under his breath. He tries to stay out of fights, and out of crowded places in general. Last time he was in close proximity to a normal hangout spot for a certain clique, he left with a black eye because he tried to stick up for himself, and said some things he probably shouldn't have in the heat of the moment.

Key traits:

-Sarcastic

-impulse control/anger management issues

-Once he's got his mind set on something, there's no changing his mind

Starter (ish thing):

BANG. Elsa's back hit the lockers at the end of the dark hallway loudly.

"Who sent you this time? Leave me alone..." She begged, struggling as two indistinguishable boys at least a year older than her pinned each of her arms out to the sides of her, so she was in somewhat of a T pose.

"No one...!" One laughed, "why do you

always assume we were paid to do this?"

"What did I even do?!" She yelped as their grips tightened, her breathing growing shaky and unsteady.

"Oh, nothing, ice girl, this is just fun." A second voice chirped, and the attached body used his free hand to trace along the outside of Elsa's gloves. "Why do you always wear these? Oh wait, that's right. You realize they can't just fix all your problems, right?" He chuckled, slowly slipping off the blue silk glove and tossing it to the floor without hesitation.

"H-Hey! Give it back!" She yelled desperately, "I really.. I really don't want to hurt you..." She truly did, but kept herself from doing so so she wouldn't get into trouble, or have any other stress in her life.

"Is that a threat, blondie?" The first voice chimed in, ripping off the glove that was on the hand he had pinned.

"N-No, you know what I mean!" She whimpered, a thin layer of frost already beginning to spread from Elsa's fingertips to the surrounding lockers.

Jack was watching, and he obviously does something or we'd have no RP. We'll go from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back