• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Iyuron. Medieval RP// Idea check-Roleplayer Hunt.

Fennapples

ᴾʳᵒᶜʳᵃˢᵗᶦᶰᵃᵗᵒʳ
Greetings fellow roleplayers! Here I come with an idea I've been working on during the last few months, although never had the actual chance to put it into an actual RP. It'd be a medieval setting, placed upon a chaotic time of war between Kingdoms rather than species themselves. In the lack of words to actually explain it thoroughly through the forum, I bring you the document of the still work in progress that is the land of Iyuron.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nLXENPhWcJEdtiyzqAxiepfFQBc6ahVqIyVIFCEQJVc/edit?usp=sharing
Please, if you're interested never fear to post! Most roles are available, and I'm willing to place more important characters if needed. For now King, Queens and elite will be selected, as so revolutionaries and commoners.

Also, if you wish to help and/or have an idea I can add to this, please tell me!

Summary

Iyuron is a land known by the presences of Cores, magical sources of energy that provide most of the Kingdoms of the continent. There are nine Kingdoms from which five have Cores and three do not. These domains are named: Gisal, Heca, Dothia, Dundee, Alaral (all posses Cores), Somor, Gaca and Dabia (Coreless).

There are four alliances, from which three (the ones that are usually counted) are formed by Kingdoms with Cores. That would be: The Main Core Alliance (Gisal and Heca), the Periferic Alliance (Dothia and Alaral), theMutual Alliance (Dundee and Hotor. The only alliance were a Kingdom with a Core and a Coreless domain) and finally, the Coreless Trinity (Somor, Dabia and Gaca).

War is brewing within the alliances, threatening those who seek of peace and tranquility. Will conflict unleash? Or it will be all over before everyone knows it?

Last edited:
Well would you look at this, a quality fantasy setting; haven't seen too many of these around lately.

I would love to be involved in some facet.

Well would you look at this, a quality fantasy setting; haven't seen too many of these around lately.

I would love to be involved in some facet.
I try to serve the best for the best! I'll be glad to add you if this idea gets more participants to make this roleplay happen.

You made it sound like there were more than just elves and humans available as playable races. Am I right? If so, what are they or do we have a chance to come up with one?

You made it sound like there were more than just elves and humans available as playable races. Am I right? If so, what are they or do we have a chance to come up with one?
Yes! There can be other species. Beast-kin, for example. However if you have an idea of a brand new species, and enough information about them, don't stop yourself from suggesting.

Sorry for the late reply--

Greetings fellow roleplayers! Here I come with an idea I've been working on during the last few months, although never had the actual chance to put it into an actual RP. It'd be a medieval setting, placed upon a chaotic time of war between Kingdoms rather than species themselves. In the lack of words to actually explain it thoroughly through the forum, I bring you the document of the still work in progress that is the land of Iyuron.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nLXENPhWcJEdtiyzqAxiepfFQBc6ahVqIyVIFCEQJVc/edit?usp=sharing
Please, if you're interested never fear to post! Most roles are available, and I'm willing to place more important characters if needed. For now King, Queens and elite will be selected, as so revolutionaries and commoners.

Also, if you wish to help and/or have an idea I can add to this, please tell me!
SETTING INFORMATION UPDATE:

Iyuron is a land known by the presences ofCores, magical sources of energy that provide most of the Kingdoms of the continent. There are nine Kingdoms from which five have Cores and three do not. These domains are named: Gisal, Heca, Dothia, Dundee, Alaral (all posses Cores), Somor, Gaca and Dabia (Coreless).

There are four alliances, from which three (the ones that are usually counted) are formed by Kingdoms with Cores. That would be: The Main Core Alliance (Gisal and Heca), the Periferic Alliance (Dothia and Alaral), theMutual Alliance (Dundee and Hotor. The only alliance were a Kingdom with a Core and a Coreless domain) and finally, the Coreless Trinity (Somor, Dabia and Gaca).

War is brewing within the alliances, threatening those who seek of peace and tranquility. Will conflict unleash? Or it will be all over before everyone knows it?

*pokes* Hey. I'm bored and this Rp looks awsome, so... for my own sanity of not looking at a blinding (and group project reminding) white google doc, I'm gonna transfer the stuff in the google docs and bbcode it up on here. I would do it in my private workshop and PM it to you buuuut
A. I'm greedy and that doesnt help my post count.
B. The words keep getting cut.
So I'll just put stuff in a spoiler, feel free to tell me to edit things like color schemes, text, turn it into mobile friendly etc.

Rules N Stuff

1- No OP characters or god-modding allowed.

2- No massive killing sprees allowed. If you wish to kill an NPC, don’t go crazy. (If it is a key part of the plot, this rule can be discussed.)

3-Once the role play has started, please keep the OOC at a minimum. Unless it’s extremely necessary to discuss over the plot.

4- Do not interrupt other role players’ posts. If it’s an accident, it’s fine.

5- Everybody’s character is alright and nice in their own way, please keep your rude comments to yourself.

6- No auto hit/attack.

7- There will be a limited action of beasts such as dragons and giants, categorizing them as rare and, for the most part, unplayable. Only those with a proper reason and purpose will be allowed to control creatures of such dimensions.

Note: If you wish to form part of the royalty of any Kingdom, military or anything that could affect in any way the plot/setting, don’t be afraid to ask! Any offers, recommendations, and comments are welcomed. But please, do it through DM.

I know many people will simply skip most of the setting, though I’d hate that it would mean a lack of information for those that RP without having properly read the document. So, for the sake of a good role play, I will provide you with a summary of Iyuron.

Iyuron is a land known by the presences of Cores, magical sources of energy that provide most of the Kingdoms of the continent. There are nine Kingdoms from which five have Cores and three do not. These domains are named: Gisal, Heca, Dothia, Dundee, Alaral (all posses Cores), Somor, Gaca and Dabia (Coreless).

There are four alliances, from which three (the ones that are usually counted) are formed by Kingdoms with Cores. That would be: The Main Core Alliance (Gisal and Heca), the Periferic Alliance (Dothia and Alaral), the Mutual Alliance (Dundee and Hotor. The only alliance were a Kingdom with a Core and a Coreless domain) and finally, the Coreless Trinity (Somor, Dabia and Gaca).

If you wish more information about a specific Kingdom, just search through the document and read about it. If there are any more questions, doubt not to ask the host (AKA: Me.)

(Base)Coded by Noivian

Code:
[div=
width: 750px;
height: auto;
background: #c2c2a3;
margin: auto;]
[CENTER][SIZE=36px][B][FONT=Dancing Script][COLOR=#bbccbb]Rules N Stuff[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[Row]
[column=span4][div=
width: 330px;
height: 200px;
background: #d9d9d9
border: 3px solid #adad85;
color: #737373;
box-sizing: border-box;
margin: 0px 0px 0px 2px;
overflow: hidden;][div=
width: 345px;
background: transparent;
overflow: auto; ]
[FONT=Bubbler one]1- No OP characters or god-modding allowed.

2- No massive killing sprees allowed. If you wish to kill an NPC, don’t go crazy. (If it is a key part of the plot, this rule can be discussed.)

3-Once the role play has started, please keep the OOC at a minimum. Unless it’s extremely necessary to discuss over the plot.

5- Everybody’s character is alright and nice in their own way, please keep your rude comments to yourself.

6- No auto hit/attack.

7- There will be a limited action of beasts such as dragons and giants, categorizing them as rare and, for the most part, unplayable. Only those with a proper reason and purpose will be allowed to control creatures of such dimensions.

Note: If you wish to form part of the royalty of any Kingdom, military or anything that could affect in any way the plot/setting, don’t be afraid to ask! Any offers, recommendations, and comments are welcomed. But please, do it through DM.
[/FONT]
[/div][/div][/column][FONT=Bubbler one][column=span4][div=
background: #d9d9d9;
margin: 0px 0px 0px 7px;
[FONT=Bubbler One]I know many people will simply skip most of the setting, though I’d hate that it would mean a lack of information for those that RP without having properly read the document. So, for the sake of a good role play, I will provide you with a summary of Iyuron.

There are four alliances, from which three (the ones that are usually counted) are formed by Kingdoms with Cores. That would be: The Main Core Alliance (Gisal and Heca), the Periferic Alliance (Dothia and Alaral), the Mutual Alliance (Dundee and Hotor. The only alliance were a Kingdom with a Core and a Coreless domain) and finally, the Coreless Trinity (Somor, Dabia and Gaca).

If you wish more information about a specific Kingdom, just search through the document and read about it. If there are any more questions, doubt not to ask the host (AKA: Me.)
[/FONT]

[/div][/div][/column][/FONT][/Row]
[FONT=Bubbler one]
[div=
text-align: right;
color: floralwhite;][SIZE=8px](Base) Coded by Noivian[/SIZE][/div][/FONT][/div]

Last edited:
*pokes* Hey. I'm bored and this Rp looks awsome, so... for my own sanity of not looking at a blinding (and group project reminding) white google doc, I'm gonna transfer the stuff in the google docs and bbcode it up on here. I would do it in my private workshop and PM it to you buuuut
A. I'm greedy and that doesnt help my post count.
B. The words keep getting cut.
So I'll just put stuff in a spoiler, feel free to tell me to edit things like color schemes, text, turn it into mobile friendly etc.

Rules N Stuff

1- No OP characters or god-modding allowed.

6- No auto hit/attack.

I know many people will simply skip most of the setting, though I’d hate that it would mean a lack of information for those that RP without having properly read the document. So, for the sake of a good role play, I will provide you with a summary of Iyuron.

(Base)Coded by Noivian

Code:
[div=
width: 750px;
height: auto;
background: #999988;
margin: auto;]
[CENTER][SIZE=36px][B][FONT=Dancing Script][COLOR=#bbccbb]Rules N Stuff[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[Row]
[column=span4][div=
color: #ddeedd;
margin: 0px 0px 0px 2px;
[FONT=Bubbler one]1- No OP characters or god-modding allowed.

6- No auto hit/attack.

[/FONT]
[/div][/div][/column][FONT=Bubbler one][column=span4][div=
margin: 0px 0px 0px 7px;
[FONT=Bubbler One]I know many people will simply skip most of the setting, though I’d hate that it would mean a lack of information for those that RP without having properly read the document. So, for the sake of a good role play, I will provide you with a summary of Iyuron.

[/FONT]

[/div][/div][/column][/FONT][/Row]
[FONT=Bubbler one]
[div=
text-align: right;
color: black;][SIZE=8px](Base) Coded by Noivian[/SIZE][/div][/FONT][/div]

Wonderful, thank you! Although a perhaps lighter color?

I still need to learn much about this site, so this is appreciated!

I've only briefly skimmed through the doc as of now, but I can already tell that this is a seriously well-crafted world. I'd love to participate, so long as you're still open!

I've only briefly skimmed through the doc as of now, but I can already tell that this is a seriously well-crafted world. I'd love to participate, so long as you're still open!
Yes, yes! Don't worry. I'll be putting the official chat later today, don't worry!

Fennapples Fennapples In terms of monster and the such, are we talking about typical fantasy monsters such as skeletons or are the monster of Iyuron more stylized?

There are a vast amount of creatures and beasts throughout Iyuron, taking the most common of traditional fantasy monsters. However, as the document shows, there are specific, unique creatures (that section is yet to be completed). However! I will be very strict in terms of large, destructive creatures such as giants and dragons. All that information will be discussed within the soon-to-be created OOC chat.

There are a vast amount of creatures and beasts throughout Iyuron, taking the most common of traditional fantasy monsters. However, as the document shows, there are specific, unique creatures (that section is yet to be completed). However! I will be very strict in terms of large, destructive creatures such as giants and dragons. All that information will be discussed within the soon-to-be created OOC chat.
Interesting. I'll wait for the chat to be created before I ask anymore questions or propose any ideas.

Last edited:
[[All users who showed interest in joining will be tagged in the OOC chat in a few minutes. Those who do not wish to take part, please let me know.]]

This looks pretty fun!

Though the fact that there are 9 kingdoms, 5 with and 3 without cores kind of caught my attention... did you add Hotor at a later point? Just curious.

This looks pretty fun!

Though the fact that there are 9 kingdoms, 5 with and 3 without cores kind of caught my attention... did you add Hotor at a later point? Just curious.
It certainly was a mistake that slipped past my attention. Thank you for letting me know!

Do you wish to participate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back