• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I've got some fandoms here | 1x1 RP Search

Harumi-chan

A Friendly Shipper
tumblr_3e8c4a1068b3adeef0db3c8c66b8a4b3_78fe7937_640.gif

My name is Harumi Ai but you can just call me Harumi. I am 30 and I’m looking for other 21+ roleplay partners to roleplay some fandoms with. I'm a she/her and a mama who loves to write to flex my creative muscles and relax. With that out of the way, let's move on.

𝗚𝘂𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀

• I tend to write around 3-6 paragraphs depending on what I’m given to work with or how many characters I play. Sometimes if I'm very motivated I can write a lot but I don't expect you to match me. As long as you give me at least 3 paragraphs (per character if we're doubling) then we're golden.

• Please be able to post at least once a week or hopefully more and I'll give you the same. I can usually give more than one post a day but that just depends on if my little one will let me sit down for long enough. That being said, I am ditch friendly so, if you suddenly disappear for a month, I’ll assume the roleplay is done.

• If we’re doing Canon x OC then I request that we double, I’ll put below characters I’d like you to play for me and which I feel most comfortable playing for you. I may be willing to roleplay as other canons depending on the character. Please do not just say you'll play anyone. Please be specific.

• When it comes to places I’d like to roleplay, I prefer either Discord or DMs here.

• If interested, please DM me saying which pairings interest you the most rather than posting here. If you could tell me a little about yourself too that'd be great! ^ ^

𝗞𝗲𝘆
Bold – Who I prefer to play
[strike]Strike[/strike] – No longer wish to play at this time
☑ - Craving
☒ - Plot Idea

𝗣𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀

Web comics:
Cursed Princess Club:
OC x OC

Surviving Romance:
OC x OC
Seeking: Jeha, Minwoo, Rina, Jihyeon