• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

It's you... (Idea!)

isax

Ten Thousand Club
Ello again guys! I've been thinking around and an idea came to mind but as always I am looking for a male to play the male character! So here it is.

It's been 7 years. 7 years since the one who first held my heart was taken away from me. We fell in love at the end of our Freshmen year and we got together in the middle of our Sophomore year. We dated up until our senior year. It was then that we were separated. Separated because the love of my life went into the military. The love of my life was taken from me. I've been able to cope without him but it still hurts and the wound is still fresh. Yes I'm engaged but I just want to see him again, to be able to be in his arms. I love him. I want him back.

So yeah this is basically between a couple who dated in high school and 7 years later meet again. I have some interesting plot twists for this Rp so let me know if you're interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy to do this if you don't have to many people already. I actually had a similar idea in another rp but it never took off so i am itching to do it. PM and lets get to writing.

Oh, hello again. I would love to do this one. I knew someone who went off to war, and I actually felt the same way. Of course, it wasn't my girlfriend, because I'm not eighteen. But yeah, pm me!

I am a dolphin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back