• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom it’s time to power up! [dragon ball]

light of kshahrewar

kaveh is so babygirl 🙏
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey, my name is leo. i recently watched dragon ball super: super hero and i’m of course craving some dragon ball rps!

a few rules to get out of the way first:

- I am 21, and will only rp with those over 18.

- I will and am able to reply daily. I will not require this of my partner, but I would like relatively frequent replies.

- I do not like to be ghosted. If you are going to be busy/unable to reply for more than a week or two, let me know. If you’re not interested in the roleplay, let me know. I won’t be offended.

- I am semi-lit to lit, mostly depending on the circumstances. I can write anywhere from 1-6 paragraphs, but mostly it depends on my energy level and how invested in the rp I am.

- I do not double. Stress-wise and metal health wise, I am only able to play one character at a time.

- I 100% prefer canon x canon. I am very picky when it comes to canon x ocs.

- i only play canon characters, any oc would have to be played by you.

ships i’d be interested in:

goku x vegeta
gohan x videl
goten x trunks

i don’t have anything particular in mind, but i was definitely hoping to maybe do something set after super hero, or the recent chapter in the manga, if you’ve read that. other than that, i’m happy to brainstorm and come up with ideas!

if you’re interested, please dm me or leave me a comment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back