• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ~It's Time for a Vacation!~ (OOC Chat)

Hey yall sorry for the second post I just thought that it'd be good to go ahead and post again to move things along a bit since 6 out of 10 of us replied also 2 things I'd thought be a good idea to bring up. How about a party for the first night and who wants to bunk with who XD

Oh and Conner I will reply its just I'll do it later I don't wanna start really getting into it until evryone has had a chance to reply

Hey yall sorry for the second post I just thought that it'd be good to go ahead and post again to move things along a bit since 6 out of 10 of us replied also 2 things I'd thought be a good idea to bring up. How about a party for the first night and who wants to bunk with who XD

I think there is a plan to have a luau on the first day later on

Oh okay and of course in the role play I was meaning like who on here wants to bunk with who in the rp. Might as well knock that conversation out now here at least XD sorry I think a
Little to much sometimes

Oh okay and of course in the role play I was meaning like who on here wants to bunk with who in the rp. Might as well knock that conversation out now here at least XD sorry I think a
Little to much sometimes

S'all good dude XD maybe just wait it out for a bit till later on the first day and see if people's characters work it out? In the end it's probably best to see what MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat has to say :)

Hi guys! So much posting while I was asleep XD There will be a party to get to know each other as soon as everyone arrives.

As far as rooms go, I was hoping to figure it out as the characters get to know each other. The rooms can be co-ed if wanted, I don't mind :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back