• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom It's Punishment Time: Dangan Ronpa Rp

"I-it's not there? But how could that be?" asked Honoka, before reaching for her own cell phone and music player. "A-ah! Mine are lost, too! Why would the school take them from us?" she asked, now looking visibly more nervous. But, her attention was diverted when...

A young man wearing glasses entered the scene, in what seemed to be pain. She didn't recognize him at all...

"H-hey, are you okay?"

She scurried over to his side, looking him over.

"Are you one of the students who was supposed to come here to Hope's Peak? I didn't see you on the website..."

@Nonagon

Charlie woke slowly at first, fixing the wehrmacht officers cap that sat at the top of his head, he noticed three things had changed. One, he was now missing his duffle bag, two, there were now voices shrilly talking away from him, and three, he had fallen asleep. Charlie sat up and looked around the auditourium "What happened?" he asked, stretching and yawning.

Byron woke at the same time, and stood silently, dusting off his dinner jacket and looking around. He slid his hands into the pockets of his jacket, checking his personal effects were still there;

"Yeah, but that's assuming the door's hooked up electronically to Hope's Peak's system. We can't be sure," Nariko returned, kicking the toe of her boot against the door as if doing so would cause it to topple over like some domino. "So the lock's a no-go, and we don't have any explosives, but I bet the hinges are our best bet." A smile snaked across her lips as she met the cat-toting girl's eyes. "Lucky thing I brought my tools!" she announced, ready to save the day when she dipped her fingers into the pocket of her belt. They'd be out of here in no time at- Nariko withered when her fingers met nothing but the leather of the pocket. A long moment passed. "They took my tools, and my phone's gone too."

Tsuneo's attention turned to the girl who came to his side, and his chuckle was sheepish. "I'd tell you if I knew, I promise. I'm just a little out of it right now, I think." A hand passed back through his hair. It wasn't the best, not to be able to supply an answer to that. "I'm okay, though. I think a glass of water will perk me right back up." He rose to his feet and straightened himself up. "My name is Ishibashi Tsuneo," he introduced, hoping the formal introduction and polite smile might help appease her.

@StrawberryDessert

@Evergreen98

"Tsuneo-san, then... that's a nice name. Ahaha... I-I'd give you a water bottle if I had any, but..." Honoka gave another sheepish chuckle in return. This guy probably just took whatever sedative they gave us pretty badly. I hope he's okay...

tumblr_inline_n1xxa2bdcq1saedky.png

"They probably have fountains in the halls, so it won't be a problem. We're just... waiting for the entrance ceremony." she explained to Tsuneo. "I-I'm Amaya Honoka... it's nice to meet you. I'm sure that everything will be all right. And if you feel sick or anything, I'll lend you my scarf. It's getting a little warm for it, anyway. I wish that whoever is keeping us here would turn up the AC a little..."

" if only..." she started and then her cat poke her cheek and point at the guy with the electric notepad with her tail. The lady tilted her head as she looked over at the guy, " Hey is it possible to use that for hacking?" She asked the guy. She was scanning her brining for any information she had on the school ' nope... nothing... this is odd... I swear I memorized the structure of the school before coming here...' She sighed a little and looked at everyone.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

~♤~

Charlie walked closer to the group that stood talking, he tipped his cap as he got closer "So anyone sure what happened here?" Charlie asked with a yawn, he felt the dizzying effects of the knock out gas wearing off.

Byron smiled a little when he realized his prized possession, a comb was still in his possession. He began to run it through his hair, fixing it up.

Takeo Mayumi

Takeo let out a sigh as no one seemed interested in him so he sat on the belchers and checked his bow making sure no one touched it or tampered with it. He heard someone wake up and looked over at him. "We seemed to have been kidnapped." He said with a sigh as he stood up and looked at the confused man. "I'm Takeo Mayumi SDHL Hunter." He said as he placed his bow over his shoulder. "Who are you?"

@Bullet Tooth Tony

Charlie saluted the man "Captain Charles Ruecastle," he said "Chess grandmaster and future commander of the Australian army." he barked. He then eased himself "So who the fuck would want to kidnap a group of fucking school kids?" he asked, "On the scale of fucked up, thats pretty fucking high."

"Easy soldier boy." Byron said walking towards them "Don't want to wear yourself out too quickly." he said with a smirk, he then looked at the armed hunter "So Katniss Everdeen, any ideas on who put us here, or is this all too hard to understand?"

Kihara - Ichigo - Angel

"I need something sharp because only something sharp can get through these walls. I highly doubt we're in the middle of some test, meaning this is some sort of kidnapping by the looks of things. Of course, I have less extreme use of the small hole I plan to create by stabbing into the wall, sort of a little trick I've learned as a government programmer." Kihara finished with his little 3D model of their building, though just the first floor seeing as he had no knowledge of the decor elsewhere thanks to this confusion and such. Detail to the 3D creation was quite high, almost like it were the real thing inside of that little electronic notepad. Kihara did spend about twelve million yen on that notepad's capabilities though, making it technically the world's smallest supercomputer. Unfortunately though, it couldn't run multiple functions at once due to some limit in power, but he could quite easily switch functions with memory cards.

"Tsuneo... Talent, unknown..." Kihara said when the other asked the newcomer if they were one of the students. "There should be more data here, though it seems there's a lacking of it. I'm assuming I just thought I collected all the data on you but didn't... Still, a student nonetheless. That much I can be certain of if I have you in this list of seventeen." Kihara said, closing up his electronic notepad, lifting his arm, and letting it drop back into his sleeve. "Sora Akihito, luckster." Kihara said, a sudden change of focus. "Takeo Mayumi, hunter. Nariko Ikari, inventor; Ken Ito, architect; Haru Senji, boxer; Charles Ruecastle, tactician; Sakura Akiyuki, thief; Lily Nagato, tycoon; Miyu Moto, chameleon, Chinami Morioka, child prodigy; Honoka Amaya, actress; Bryon Cornwell, mobster; Kendal Yuuki, idol; Itsuki Namatame, defense; Akane Kurosawa, swordwoman; then me, Kihara Konoe, ultimate hacker. Quite the group we have."

Looking over at the person asking him about hacking, he nodded. "If it weren't able to after I put twelve million yen into it, then I wouldn't be a world-class hacker working for the government," Kihara said. "I've a broken memory card or two though, so hacking would be difficult unless I were to re-program one of my memory chips into a new function. Sadly, if I do that, there's a lot I'll give up being able to do assuming the hacking process failed. It may be a miniature super computer, but it's not the best for hacking given that hacking takes up a lot of its power supply to keep a constantly changing frequency." Kihara gave light flick back of his right leg, an electronic device being tossed up from out of his pants right leg and him catching it. "I might be able to hack into the building's electronic systems with this though, but it'd take a long time... Perhaps a full week, maybe even longer depending on how tight their security is. It's about half the value my notepad, though it's all put into hacking capability. Like the notepad though, limits to battery means I have to use this at a low power consumption, so my hacking wouldn't be as fast or as advanced as if I had my laptop.

Ken Ito

Ken sighed as he shook his head. "Didn't you hear me? These walls are like a fortress. If you stab a knife into these walls you will only end up breaking the knife." He said calmly. Before shaking his head and walking away. "All we can do is wait... We were brought here for a reason, I would assume the person that brought us here would introduce himself or something." He said keeping his hands in his pocket.

Takeo Mayumi

"....Katniess Everdeen??? I said my name is Takeo Mayumi.... Are you talking to someone else??" He asked the other male rather confused and the meaning going way over his head. "As for why we are here..... I don't know. I just woke up here after taking a nap..." He said as he scratched the back of his head.

@Bullet Tooth Tony

Byron rolled his eyes and walked off to one of the bleachers and sat down looking around as his compatriots discussed things.

"So," Charlie said, looking up at him "Anyone got a plan to get us out of here? I mean its a school, there's probably half a dozen ways to get out of here, right?"

Of all the people to greet him in his confusion, this girl seemed to be the most helpful, which Tsuneo couldn't be more grateful for. His smile widened. "Thank you for the offer, Amaya-san. For now, I think I'll be okay," he concluded, eyes scanning the large auditorium. What a strange entrance ceremony. Who would board up the windows and lock them in? That wasn't very welcoming. "Yeah, the A/C would be really helpful. Having so many worked-up people in one area has probably driven the temperature up pretty far."

His attention shifted as his name was called, and he looked to the boy reading off talents. So Tsuneo was a student here. Thief, mobster, boxer...chameleon? What odd talents. Was his as dangerous-sounding as any of these? He couldn't imagine himself making his name through theft or fighting or...blending in, he assumed. "I'm sure my talent will come back to me, if I'm given some time," he told Honoka, both assuring her and himself.

@StrawberryDessert

The lady who's name is Sakura, blinked at Kihara read her name 'how the... I erased all data of my existence!' She thought to herself as she stared at him calmly. She went up to him grabbed him by the arm and the electronic device that she could use for hacking and pulled him away from the group and took him to a corner to talk to him " how much do you know about me?" She asked him as looked over the hacking device and smiled "perfect, leave the hacking to me..." she looked at him " how much do you know...?" She asked him again quietly.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

~♤~

Kihara - Ichigo - Angel

"How much do I know...? I have access to all data in Japan, so... I think I could technically be classified as a person who knows everything about everybody, just chooses not to access that knowledge. As for the hacking, I don't think there's a single person in all Japan that'd be able to figure out my technology's deepest workings," Kihara said quietly as he snatched the device back and flipped open the hacking notepad, showing the extremely encrypted coding. "All actions the device does must be inputted manually through coding. It works on a highly encrypted form of coding though, meaning that normal coding doesn't work in the least for this. You have to also know how to get this device to input things, seeing as there's no simple keyboard. Don't underestimate a six million yen electronic notepad put together by Kihara Konoe."

"By the way, one would have to be sitting at this manually doing the work the entire week plus straight thanks to how I know this school's system is a bit of a toughie to hack without my eight billion yen computer, and I don't think there's anybody really all that capable of doing that. If only I had my laptop on me, though it seems whoever took us here stole my computer. Luckily they won't be able to make use of it since it's just as encrypted as this notepad if not more, though it means I can't really do all too much myself unless I can establish a link with that laptop through my notepads." Kihara turned the device off before putting it in his pocket, taking a relaxing position against the corner of the walls. "Well, I can guarantee you one thing; if you want me to keep your 'secret', I'll keep it."

@Evergreen98

" i swear I erased everything about myself... I even hacked into the government database to..." she sighed a little and then stared at him as he explained how his electronics worked. Her face just lit like up like a Christmas tree " you have teach me some of you programing skills" she said to him and then added with a smirk " and if you know everything about me you would know not to underestimate when it comes to hacking and stealing..." she said taking the notepad back.

" I have... well had a laptop that I programed myself... it probably wasnt the best programming and you could have hacked into with your eyed closed... but it was hack proof and it could hack into any computer in all of Japan..." she said to him as she opened it up " hm... I seen one of these before..." she said to him remembering seeing something like it in a government facility she broke into " and... my whole life is suppose to be a secret... I wanted to start over...." she added quietly and sighed sadly " i guess what they say is right... I can't erase the past no matter how hard I try..."

@Kiyoko Tomoe

~♤~

Takeo Mayumi

Takeo was left confused as the man left to go sit in the bleachers. 'Did I say something wrong???' He wondered before shrugging and moving over to a different part of the room. He wasn't really paying much attention to where he was going and ended up almost running into a tiny nine year old, but h stopped just before doing so. "Sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going." He said with a small grin even though he didn't actually run into her.

"You are kinda young for school....... Or are you a midget??" He asked bluntly still having a nice smile decorated on his face.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Charlie walked to another group of people, from what he'd caught wind of from a distance, they were hackers of some sort. "Ladies." he said, saluting "Charles Ruecastle," he held out his hand "Its my pleasure."

Honoka smiled.

"I hope so!" she replied to Takeo, before looking back to the stage and turning to the blue-clothed boy beside them. "Itsuki-san? Why don't you try checking the stage up there? There's a podium and all... maybe something is there?" she suggested politely. She was doing her best to avoid getting too worked up over what was going on. It had to be some kind of puzzle! She wasn't especially smart, so she had decided her role would be to comfort and reassure the others. That would work just fine.

Sora Akihito

Sora looked up his red eyes staring at the man who knew his name, he didn't bother checking on the school website to know who he was ,although he did look that the male was much like a police or military officer in his navy dressing, "You do realize that all of us slept here," He started to stay catching the 5 yen coin in midair, putting it in his pocket. "I don't think we are going to see the headmaster soon, since he could be in worst condition " He finished as he heard a girl's voice from them, it seemed a little meek with all her stuttering when she started to talk, looking at the girl she was dressed in a winter attire or she was cold since she was wearing a scarf to school, although he can be wrong on that assumption. "Hello Honoka-chan, my name is Akihito, call me anything you want, " He introduced himself as now four people awake at this moment, the other eight still going catching zzz's.

He watched as another person started to wake from their slumber, making the number rise to five people awake and seven people still asleep, he looked up at the new girl who woke up from their slumber, that seemed to barely confirm his statement before as a headmaster wouldn't do so, so someone else could be doing this instead. Sora would the move to the other girl, Honoka-chan, "Good try, Honoka-Chan." He said sighing, not believing that this was just a entrance ceremony, he sighed as luck was nothing academical for his Ultimate Luckster rank. He watched as they started to speak among themselves.

One of those who was awake before, which he hadn't noticed, his appearance seemed to be male. Not applying that he wasn't at all, as he would listen as to what he was saying, "Guessing your level is somewhere in technology." He stated to himself as Sora looked at him as the other male as he started to play with the memory cards without snapping it. He then looked at the young girl, younger than all of them maybe half their age or close to that, walking over to the girl, "Hello there, names Akihito," He said introducing himself to the young girl, he seemed a little scared although some people already were and they were much older, however it seemed it was for a secondary reason.

"I passed out by the school gates as well." Sora stated to the first girl that he noticed that woke up, "A test, that is a new one" He said thinking about it, Hopes Peak might be really weird if they made a test like that, because that sort of "test" is messed up in the head. He thought to himself as he would look around the area at the others that were starting to wake up, his habit of flipping a coin starting to come back, as he took back out the five yen coin and started to flip it again. He noticed the plate earlier, but there was no way in hell or any other way someone could do to make that plate open.

Someone already started to take the lead, it was the man from before that was playing with their memory cards, "Oh suppose I forgot to tell you guys in all the commotion." He stated to the man in all navy clothing when he couldn't find his confiscated smart phone. He was actually having fun, this was fun to him, how everyone started to show how they were acting when faced with nothing, and everyone was getting worried, he was having fun trying to see how everything fit into place. Then someone else was talking again, something about the structure of the building, "Well it is seventeen not sixteen, unless you didn't count yourself." He said to the Ultimate Architect, although he was beaten to it as he echoed what the programmer said, everyone was seemingly worried, as some started to see that this might not be normal, and others thinking that everything is just fine, but everyone was trying to break out.

"I don't think you could hack it, not that I am doubting your skill, I just think since you are students, the teachers would be much more advanced even more than we are." He said to them not caring if they would hear him out on his opinion, after all he had no skill like these guys, other than his luck which isn't really a skill in the first place in academics. Then it seemed that people are already having tension amongst them or at least that is what he thought as someone didn't like that they knew about their talent and her life.

He watched as another person was next to the younger girl, he was sure that she was a kid, but who was he to speak for the girl, now most of them trying to get out and having the bright idea to explore further.

(BEHOLD THE WALL OF TEXT.)​

"That's not a bad thought." Itsuki responded. "We're getting closer to the time for the school's morning bell... if anything, investigating that area wouldn't at all hurt."

He made his way to the front, climbing the short set of stairs up to the podium area.

"... Eh? There's a pamphlet on top of the podium." he commented, before opening it up to read it. Upon closer inspection, it looked like some sort of a guide. The text was written rather than typed, and while the diction was what he had come to expect from the school, the wording at the end was... obscene.

He cleared his voice, which caused the podium's mic to ring out.

"There's a booklet up here... this is what is written inside: 'Welcome to your new semester at Hope's Peak Academy! Within the walls of this building, a revolutionary world filled with new beginnings awaits you bastards'."

How surreal. Seeing a swear word written in perfect script just seemed... wrong. Was this a higher-up's idea of a prank?

Kihara - Ichigo - Angel

Between his left hand's fingers was a memory card, which he wiggled back and forth. "You'll need this to even attempt using that device, you know..." One look would prove it was missing a memory card from the memory card slot. "Besides, it's my device, meaning that you insisting your use of it's pretty much the same as, well..." Going into a hushed voice once more, he continued. "Let's just say it'd be stealing of my property, and six million yen's worth of property at that. I'd say that would land you right back to our past as a thief. I recommend you give it back now, seeing as I doubt even you'd be staying up a week plus straight doing nothing but fiddling with that device. A few seconds spent off of that device is enough to make it become easily tracked, and plus hacking with it's continuous, meaning a pause for more than ten seconds would cause you to have to start all over if you didn't keep inputting things, though just inputting pause to it every two seconds would work. No automated functions though, so you can't get it to automatically insert pause every two seconds while you sleep."

Chinami Morioka

The girl had been approached by two people, though for neither did she raise her head. She just kept silent and a little scared, though most of it had just turned into not knowing what to even say. That's when she heard the words "You are kinda young for school....... Or are you a midget??" Slowly, the girl's head rose from the sitting ball position she had. "M-mid...get...? I-I'm Chinami Morioka... Nine years old..." She said, going from a whisper at the beginning to just plain too quiet to be understood. Her eyes had small tears slightly formed, clear indicator that she was fairly scared by the situation they seemed to be in. It was more of shyness that was apparent in her voice though, She just sat there quietly after that, not making much more movement aside from the still-ongoing light shaking. At this point, the shaking was partially from being cold, though the shaking was still also from the bit of fear the room and the words of people in it was leaving upon her.

Nariko took a few moments to examine the hinges on the door to the auditorium. They were reinforced, bolted in tightly to keep them from budging. This place hadn't been just sealed off- there had been considerable changes made to its layout to keep them in, practically every base covered. A 'beacon of hope' she may or may not be, but Nariko certainly couldn't get these bolts loose using just her hands. Honestly, she wouldn't be surprised if the metal had been welded together. Moving back from the door, she decided to find another spot to search.

She came across a guy in a jacket, his hands shoved in his pockets. This was the one that guy with the device had been pestering, right? She'd caught the tail end of their conversation, just before that guy had been pulled to the side. Reaching up, the redhead tapped her fingers to the black fabric of his jacket.
"Hey, are you the architect?"

@Peaceswore

The pink hair girl began to stir as she reawakened. All she remembered was walking into the school and then cold, black nothingness. She glanced around. It appeared as though other figures were in the room. Last time she had gone to the doctor she had a clean bill of health, and she wasn't one to be prone to passing out. Something was seriously wrong. She began to get up. It appeared she still had the strength to stand at least.

She went to her pocket to pull out her phone. Lily was curious to how long she had been up. She reached into her person heart-shaped hand person only to discover it was missing. Now she was starting to panic. Had she been mugged!

"Excuse me, has anyone seen my phone?"

Takeo Mayumi

"Nice name. I'm Takeo Mayumi." He said with a smile having heard everything with ease. "And nine years old? Wow! That impressive!" He said with genuine amazement before he kneeled down in front of the girl so he was eye level. "Hey... Are you alright? You're starting to cry." He said calmly as he tilted his head to the side to get a better look.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Ken Ito

Ken looked behind him at the girl before nodding. "Yeah that's me." He said calmly. "Why? Are you going to ask me about weak points of this place?" He asked with a bored look. Even though he had only been asked this question once, twice max. He was already annoyed by it. Had none of these guys done something so simple as learn the about layout and building of Hopes Peak?

@Nonagon

"'Bas-tards...'?" asked Honoka, hearing Itsuki's reading.

"W-why are they cursing us out all of a sudden?" she asked, despite probably no one knowing the answer. "Aren't we supposed to be their prized students or something? This has got to be some kind of a joke..." she said. "Or..."

She walked over to Nariko and Tsuneo, asking: "Do you think that we might be caught up in some kind of criminal activity? We don't even legitimately know if this is the school, thanks to these barriers keeping us in."

@Ventuswill

@Nonagon

She then saw the shy, younger girl towards the side.

"H-hey, it's okay, don't freak out." she tried to reassure, her attitude doing an about-face. "We adults will find a way out of here."

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back