• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings It's Free Real Estate

Paranoid_Garbage

Doing My Best
Hi! I'm looking for an rp partner; short or long term doesn't matter to me, I figure we work on one roleplay and go from there!

What I have to offer:
  • Nearly 10 years roleplay, character design, and fiction writing experience
  • Literate roleplay style, typically 3 sentences to three paragraphs depending on what I have to respond to
  • Creative, personality-driven play with focus on realistic characters in any situation
  • LGBTQ+ preferences in pairings, themes, content (I am MLM)
  • Literally endless ideas if you give me a short prompt

If any of that calls out to you, please see my loose "wishlist" of traits in a partner! These are not set-in-stone requirements, of course--just qualities I like in a roleplay partner. The only real requirement is that you want to have fun!

Searching for:
  • Someone 18+
  • Literate roleplayer, length of reply is not relevant as long as there is enough content for me to respond to!
  • Responds at least 3x a week, although I work full time and have a family so I understand completely if you need to take breaks and reply less or not at all!
  • Willing to plan concepts and situations together

I can work with fandom, but I strongly prefer original storylines and characters. However, I can always be enticed by a good AU! My fandoms are as follows:
  • Gorillaz
  • Free! Iwatobi swim club
  • Homestuck
  • Death Note
  • Batman (basically just Joker and Harley though)

Homestuck
Would totally be interested in some Homestuck my guy
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back