• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy It's dumb, but whatever

So, I've had the idea of a roleplay. The plot being:

Two separate kingdoms go to war. Both are humanoid dragons (still human, but dragon tail, wings, ears, ect. (no scales though)) of course, but there is a prince in one kingdom and a princess in the other. The princess is only two years younger than the prince. So, the kingdoms are at war and the prince and princess are in charge of leading the army troops. It's not on their own will, their parents are forcing them. We can either make them hate each other, fall in love with each other, or let them die in the war as only friends or enemies. I hope to have fun with you guys with this~! ^w^

Disclaimer: Pictures that may be in here are not mine, although I wish they were because they're so good. T^T

Attachments

• Aileen the human dragon.jpeg
    Aileen the human dragon.jpeg
    8.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Max the dragon.jpg
    Max the dragon.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back