• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern it's dead go away

If not too many have joined I’m down! I don’t have social media, I hate drama and if someone wants to be my friend they can talk to my irl ?. But that can tie into my oc!
i love big groups, so feel free to hop in!! all of the stuff is in the discord that's important i reckon!!

Wait wo might be a super mega dumb question but what in the hell is a discord ? I’ve been seeing it all over and you seem a nice person to ask ?

Wait wo might be a super mega dumb question but what in the hell is a discord ? I’ve been seeing it all over and you seem a nice person to ask ?
it's an instant messenger! you can set up channels and whatnot for it so it felt like the best place to host the ooc sort of roleplay <3

Oooh okay, my storage may or may my be full ?? do I have to download it

My phone says I have to download it, but I can get on it from my laptop. I don’t usually get or my laptop tho though, just a heads up

I can change mine! I’m pretty sure that’s the point though with it being centered around djs a bit. . .

If you see Anthony in another major feel free to suggest so!

Everyones a fucking music major lmfao
false.

we have 3 music majors, an art major, an environmental sciences major, a pre med student, and i'm posting a pre-law student shortly. fact check, honey.
I can change mine! I’m pretty sure that’s the point though with it being centered around djs a bit. . .
it's not really centered around them, i just wanted a handful of them to help me with music bc i'm lazy and so is rae

Oof, shit handed ? I love you dude, passive aggressiveness is probably my favorite thing in the world(other than my stand)

Oh also should I change Anthony’s major to like photography or filmmaking or something. Idk what seems to fit him other than photography or music

Alsoooo I feel like I should add him a “bad girl” twin sister or something like an oposite equaled our spectrum. Plus I don’t see many “bad” or whatever people
OML IDEA okay a good and all around sweet influence could “save” her and straighten her path ?

I’m having too many ideas right now and kinda freaking with excitement

Update:I’m changing his major to an animator!

Last edited:
Alsoooo I feel like I should add him a “bad girl” twin sister or something like an oposite equaled our spectrum. Plus I don’t see many “bad” or whatever people
OML IDEA okay a good and all around sweet influence could “save” her and straighten her path ?

I’m having too many ideas right now and kinda freaking with excitement

Update:I’m changing his major to an animator!
that would be cute! also that's fine ~

Back at it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back