• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom It's been a long time!

marvelous_m

One Time Luck
Hello!

I'm a twenty-seven year old female with several years experience role-playing, however I am a bit rusty now. :X

I am particularly interested in role-playing fandoms, but I'm definitely not going to be picky-- I would just be happy to role-play! I am fine with original or canon characters, and I have no preference whether I am to portray a male or female character (or even both by "doubling").

More so than anything else, I am seeking a partner for:

Red Dead Redemption 2
(seriously, I'd die of happiness)

John Wick

Hannibal (think NBC series)

Batman/The Dark Knight

errrr maybe some others I can't quite think of right now?

Also, I just want to mention, I don't feel comfortable role-playing with people under the age of 18. Any limits will be respected, but you have to be at least 18 regardless of possible content. Please mention any limitations if you have them, too. I don't want to step on any toes.

Oh and you can call me M if you pleaseeeee

Reeeeealllyyyy seeking Red Dead or Wick.
I can play any male character of your choice and an original of mine for Red Dead. ^_^

I'm interested on the John Wick one. Not really here for romance as I will be playing as a male oc unless you want to incoporate that into the rp. I'm fine with only mxf pairing for now. Have a few ideas in mind if needed.

Last edited:
Hello!

I'm a twenty-seven year old female with several years experience role-playing, however I am a bit rusty now. :X

I am particularly interested in role-playing fandoms, but I'm definitely not going to be picky-- I would just be happy to role-play! I am fine with original or canon characters, and I have no preference whether I am to portray a male or female character (or even both by "doubling").

More so than anything else, I am seeking a partner for:

Red Dead Redemption 2
(seriously, I'd die of happiness)

John Wick

Hannibal (think NBC series)

Batman/The Dark Knight

errrr maybe some others I can't quite think of right now?

Also, I just want to mention, I don't feel comfortable role-playing with people under the age of 18. Any limits will be respected, but you have to be at least 18 regardless of possible content. Please mention any limitations if you have them, too. I don't want to step on any toes.

Oh and you can call me M if you pleaseeeee

Well be prepared to die of happiness because I'm here to satisfy ya Red Dead Redemption needs....
I mean I'm several months late but I've been on hiatus lol my bad. Feel free to dm me with any ideas ya have.

Sweet!♡ your not picky! All of my characters aren't on your list, I'm sorry I can't give you what you are looking for. However, if you accept me. I would be so happy to role play with you.

Reeeeealllyyyy seeking Red Dead or Wick.
I can play any male character of your choice and an original of mine for Red Dead. ^_^

I am not familiar with Red Dead 2 (I know of the first one, and seen my brother play it, I unfortunately haven't played it yet), but I can watch some walkthroughs or are you familiar with Assassin's Creed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back