• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood -ReMake- interest check

FireMaiden FireMaiden WoodenZebra WoodenZebra i'm happy you guys are interested because that means we're getting closer to starting the RP. I honestly thought it was gonna die before it had a chance to even start.

Last edited:
Also on sorry everyone I am very busy in real life and have another role-play going on here, but I will try to be more active! Crimson Rose Crimson Rose I will add cupcake in just a moment, I wasn't sure if you had wanted to keep cupcake! I look forward to the bonding between Nami and cupcake!

Also on sorry everyone I am very busy in real life and have another role-play going on here, but I will try to be more active! Crimson Rose Crimson Rose I will add cupcake in just a moment, I wasn't sure if you had wanted to keep cupcake! I look forward to the bonding between Nami and cupcake!
It's fine no worries real life gets quite busy, and I look forward for the bonding too!

I mean I was going to make the father a partial raging alcoholic with an inferiority complex....

I mean I was kind of kidding about the raging alcoholic. He will have a problem with booze. But it won't be horrible. Kind of like a release from his feelings. or it's really the only way he can show any emotion. Like he only has one emotion sober type deal....

I mean I was kind of kidding about the raging alcoholic. He will have a problem with booze. But it won't be horrible. Kind of like a release from his feelings. or it's really the only way he can show any emotion. Like he only has one emotion sober type deal....
so, kind of like The dad from Moral Orel but without the rage & abuse? Likes He drinks to forget some kind of pain he has.

Oh ok that's fine then

So I've never watched that.....
it's a cartoon that aired on adult swim years ago, so basically, your idea for the dad is he has a drinking problem but it's because has some kind of pain he tries to hide with alcohol. And that's the only way he feels any good emotion but he's not abusive or anything. right?

yeah, that's it. Like he will feel love, but like he is emotionally scared.

that's why i brought up Moral Orel, Your Joke-concept of the dad of the Lupus family is almost exactly like the main character's dad in the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back