• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood -ReMake- interest check

Reiia silver

Queen of romance!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Welcome to the beautiful neighborhood of Crecent Court, a middle class coldesac where the children can play and laugh. There lived four families (Can add more if needed) who loved the neighborhood they can live and enjoy raising their kids. Real pictures only! Animals added as wanted also!

The Stephenson's

Dad (37-47)
Mom (35-45) Steve Freeling Steve Freeling
oldest child: (15-18) Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford
Second oldest (10-13) Chimney Swift Chimney Swift
Second youngest (8 or 9)
Youngest (5-7) Crimson Rose Crimson Rose

The Sander's

Dad (34-44)
Mom (32-42)
Oldest child (13-16) Jade Emperor Jade Emperor
Youngest child (6-10)

The Henderson's

Mom (30-40)
Dad (29-39) Chimney Swift Chimney Swift
Twins (8-12) BrokenRemedy BrokenRemedy (ONE TWIN)

The Kyeong"s

Dad (20-24)
Mom (19-23) cuddlefish cuddlefish
Daughter (4) Reiia silver Reiia silver
Bird skulzortheskeletalsamurai skulzortheskeletalsamurai
Cupcake - Crimson Rose Crimson Rose

Jones
Mom (45-50)
Dad (43-48)
Only child (10-14)

The Lupus's
Mother- Reiia silver Reiia silver
Father -
Adopted daughter - FireMaiden FireMaiden
Younger sibling of Father-either sex (10 to 16)- BrokenRemedy BrokenRemedy
Child 1- TF81 TF81
Child 2-either sex (either born when dad was 22 and mom ? or when dad was 25 and mom ?)
Baby- Reiia silver Reiia silver

Random pets

Last edited:
I didn't know this would be so popular, everybody is accepted and Jade Emperor Jade Emperor these particular families have to be biological. We can make a family where your character can be adopted or you can be the adopted child of the Lupus's....

Well, I'm asking this really because I want my character to either be latino or african-american, and I'm not sure how it'd fit with the families.

Reiia silver Reiia silver I wasn't notified of this. because the two letters of my username should both be capitalized. also Reiia (i know you will most likely have to change the ages of the Lupus parents for this, but i'd thought i should ask) can i make my character Ian a teenager? If the answer's no. that's okay.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back