• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Itching for a thriller horror?

Then You've come to the right place! I'm looking for a one on one with someone who can write decently, and competently--all the better if you can create an air of drama or suspense.

Picture this: Stoneport, a quaint, little town in the pacific north west, is famed for its paranormal happenings (inspired by gravity falls), but for the most part, these are regarded positively. Now here's the kicker, it's guaranteed that every forty or so years a new string of murders, odd deaths, and disappearances terrorize the town. There hasn't been a serial murder spree in twenty five years, and people begin to think of it all as a strange coincidence until a 14 year old collapses in his school's running track, supposedly poisoned. Two girls stab each other to death, followed by a number of more tragedies. seven of the victims are tasked by the 'spirit guardian of the town' to find the one responsible for the root of these deaths, lest the cycle continues. We play as two of the chosen dead for the most part, while alternating between supporting characters, or playing multiple characters at once.

the background of this world is limited to the town and what I have come up so far, which leaves some wiggle room for your creative input, which I'd appreciate. So if you're interested, hit me up with a PM or a reply!

Last edited:
I'm definitely interested! Though I currently do have a sort of tight schedule since all of my finals for my classes are piling up on top of homework, but once those are all done I'll be way more open.
I'm a huge fan of kind of spooky/suspense/mysteries like X-Files and Stranger Things, so this is stuff that I like. On top of that I love weird and creepy unexplained events too in a small town too. What is the plot that you're thinking of doing? Is it something you'd plan out together with your RP partner or just bounce back ideas and stuff at first? I do have a character in mind that I'd like to use but whether we're RPing as students/young adults or detectives/adults or something, the character is malleable and can be fit in to whatever really.

I'm definitely interested! Though I currently do have a sort of tight schedule since all of my finals for my classes are piling up on top of homework, but once those are all done I'll be way more open.
I'm a huge fan of kind of spooky/suspense/mysteries like X-Files and Stranger Things, so this is stuff that I like. On top of that I love weird and creepy unexplained events too in a small town too. What is the plot that you're thinking of doing? Is it something you'd plan out together with your RP partner or just bounce back ideas and stuff at first? I do have a character in mind that I'd like to use but whether we're RPing as students/young adults or detectives/adults or something, the character is malleable and can be fit in to whatever really.

I have abasic idea of how the overarching plot should be, which is for the victims, resurrected by a sort of guardian of the town, to find the killer responsible for their deaths. What happens beneath that and how the characters go about it are up for discussion. There are seven main characters in total, two of which are blank slates for you to fill up. The rest are pre-made, but can be tweaked if needed in case you have any problem with their personalities. They are all connected to each other, four of which are school mates.

Each character has a tragic flaw that corresponds with the seven cardinal sins, lust, envy, avarice, etc. These may not have influenced the character deaths, but the characters died while committing these.

Sloth and Greed are free to take, but we can talk about taking other archetypes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back