• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Italian Mafia Group Roleplay! (16+)

italianissima

> ▪︎ **INTRODUCTION**
Hello there roleplayers! I'm almost 17 years old and I've been craving for a new GROUP roleplay, Mafia related! My name is Beatrice but you can call me Bea or Lavalulu. I'm an Advanced Literate/Novella roleplayer.

**NOT REPLACING ANYONE.**

> ■ **ABOUT YOU...**
- Literacy: Literate - Advanced Literate - Novella
- What am I searching for?: Some people who are willing to roleplay as the Padovani siblings: either Enzo, Marzio, Dante or Isabella (DM me who you'd like to roleplay as). Aaron Swan is playable as well!!
Romance **will** be added so we'll choose the couples: for now, the main couple would be Enzo x Madeleine (my OC), but it could change ofc. Depends on the flow of the roleplay.
PAIRINGS: MxF.

Send me or react to this ad with this emoji: "🍷" with a brief introduction of yourself and the character that you want to roleplay as. I'll then give you the template that you can work on to create the character!

- Enzo, Marzio, Aaron are free and all playable!!
(0/3)

PLOT:

This roleplay takes place some years after WWII, in 1948 or in 1958 (we can choose). After Mussolini's fall, Italy's now in the hands of the Republic and new changes are made. The population is more free and everyone can find their fortune in the government.
If Mussolini was able to exterminate a great part of the Mafia, with the new Republic, it seems like the issue is growing back once again. Fear and danger cross the streets as a well known Mafia family, is coming back to town. Born in Palermo (Sicily), it's becoming a threat to Rome, the beautiful capital of Italy.

Madeleine Swan, my OC, finds herself stuck in a place where terror is the only feeling people are experiencing. However, she tries to live with it, hoping not to fall in the wrong hands, as her position, as an actress of fame, is a delicate one.
At a fancy gathering, she meets Enzo that is shocking the world with his incredible talent as a Minister. However, little does Madeleine know that Enzo is the oldest member of a powerful Sicilian Mafia Family.
Aaron Swan, Madeleine's stepbrother, is a famous lawyer that is working hard to corner Enzo and throw him in jail to stop his reign of terror. That's why he asks his stepsister to get closer to the man in order to gather as much information as possible from Enzo.

Enzo is secretly planning to overthrow the government system with corruptions. However, his siblings start to become a threat to his position as next in line to the Padovani Family once Costanzo, the father, suddendly dies. A "war" is soon beginning...

-------

Faceclaims that NEED to be used when playing these characters (ASK ME IN DMS): Enzo and Marzio.

Hii I am Kazlin nickname Kazzy, I usually roleplayed with mii friends this is my first time on here we usually did mafia ones

I want to roleplay as Isabella

Users who are viewing this thread

Back