• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ⚘ italian cottagecore mxf ⚘ [closed]

amberskies

delicate
hi! i decided to make a new interest check since i'm looking for a particular aesthetic to roleplay right now. i'm italian and i really miss the summer right now, so i figured roleplaying would be a good way of coping with my annoyance toward the cold weater.

what im looking for
- 18+ only, i feel weird roleplaying romance with minors (im 21)
- casual replies. literate but not excessively long, i'm looking for something chill right now. ofc no one liners or super short responses though, i like description
- realistic faceclaims, i envision the story better that way
- i prefer to have a lot of ooc chatter with my rp partners and become friends, its just more fun and i end up more interested in the rp
- my preference is roleplaying females. i usually either double up, or rp with someone who prefers playing males
- honestly looking for someone active, as i have way too much free time rn
- slowburn!! i dont like romances to escalate quickly

extra: i have a preference for keeping half the roleplay on discord, what i mean by this is we do the writing bit on rpn and the 'texting' bit on discord. there's a bot called tupperbox where you can create bots with the name and picture appearance of your oc and act as though they're texting. its super fun to make the roleplay more interactive and dimensional! we can always omit this part if you prefer not to share your discord or we set this in a less modern time period.

more on the specific aesthetic i'm looking for, here's a moodboard. while the visual theme is light and pretty, the themes in the plot don't necessarily have to be this way. heartbreak, drama, misunderstandings and miscommunications are more than welcome (i avoid rping perfect relationships once they develop)

work bank: picnics, wine, cherries, cheese, waterfalls, walks, tuscany, fields, summer dresses, barefoot, water fountains, rivers, stargazing, stone houses, olives, orange trees, swimsuits, sunsets, lavender, landscapes, trees, churches, paintings, vineyards

hey, i would definitely be interested in this! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back