• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic It takes two to pilot a Super Mech

Nenma Takashi

Terribly Terrible
Muse A and Muse B are both students in a prestigious academy training soldiers to battle against an enemy nation teaching them how to pilot large weaponized mechas called Wingmen. In hopes these new soldiers will be what it takes to end this 7 year long war. Muse A and B tend to not get along too well since Muse A is more about action while Muse B tends to actually think things through. Despite their differences both see each other as a rival since they are the top students in the school. During a typical day the school is attacked by soldiers hoping to crush all the rookies in the academy. Muse A rushes downstairs where they knew from rumors there is a powerful mech just waiting. When they arrive they are shocked to find Muse B had the same idea the two rush to be the first to get in the mech until they realize the mech requires two pilots. Now forced to work together to pilot the mech in order to fight off the soldiers. Can the two of them put their rivalry on hold long enough to save not just their school but their nation?

Hey so I'm looking to rp with someone this idea for a mecha rp. I'm a huge fan of mecha anime like Gundam, Big O, Gurren Lagann and the many, many others. We can have some romance if it leads to that I'm down for MxM, MxF, or FxF. There of course doesn't need to be any romance I'm just looking to expand this plot with someone and have some sick mech battles.

This sounds like a lot of fun. I can argue up a storm when it comes to characters who 'argue'. I'm interested in a MxF setting if ya want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back