• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Isolation Camp for Spotlight Escape

RedLipstick34

A Lady in Perpetual Waiting

cabins01.jpg

Most respectful celebrity parents attempt to raise their children right, keeping them out of the spotlight for as long as possible, paying paparazzi not to post that scandalous picture, and overall attempting to shelter their kids from the dark, seductive world of fame.

When setting rules and paying people off no longer works, it's time to take drastic measures. Is your child obsessed with attention or out of control? Need to keep them under the radar and out of the public eye? Camp Evergreen specializes in keeping a low profile. There are no wild parties or hungry paparazzi in the woods of Minnesota.

Whether it's a short reality check your child needs or a home free of scandal until their eighteenth birthday, we provide care for them all. There will be normal learning courses as there would be in high school as well as peer bonding exercises and lessons on how to live off of the land and appreciate the quiet life.

The Grand Opening is this summer, but our staff will be accepting applications all year. If interested, please visit our website for fees and more information.

If this becomes a game I will obviously work on that terrible intro a little more. Anyways, the way this would go is everyone would choose two celebrity parents (I honestly don't care how old they are or if they're together. You want to send Miley Cyrus ten years in the future and give her a kid with Zach Galifianakis? Go for it) their teenage kid(s) need to be kept under the radar for a while, whether they've done something scandalous or their parents are just paranoid, so they're sent to a private camp that keeps them out of trouble.

I've been way too busy and uninspired for huge group roleplays so I'd really prefer two or three good writers who are willing to double so that there's not a lot of messiness and an abundance of players.

Hope You All Enjoy Your Stay at Camp Evergreen

LittleKernLakeCamp.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back