• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Island of Heroes (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
So I'm thinking to play a monk that's focused more on dodging and light but thousands of hits

Thanks, I'm just not always happy when people compare my ideas to someone elses
yeab understandable, also a bit prickly when another brawler joins when theres one already but we'll see how it goes

/lighthearted

Melon Bomb Melon Bomb Hi! I've been away from RPN for a while and I'm looking to dip my toes back into the waters with a superhero RP. I saw that this thread was still open, I reckon it's fine for me to make a character and jump in then? :D

I also have a few questions regarding the RP if you don't mind :grinningteeth:

Strategos Strategos Sorry, this isn't actually a superhero rp ^^;
If you're still interested in joining, ask away!
Oh yeah I've noticed XD I read up a bit more, but I do feel like there's that sort of "hero" kind of aspect to the story. While I'm in the OOC as well, I have a few questions!

How does toren genetics work? Would a human and a toren produce a half toren, so actual "torens" can only be made by two torens breeding?

Would it be alright to have a character based already on the ground and not hailing from Makuran?
I was thinking of someone who was superhumanly durable and strong (Hence my question if a half or quarter toren is possible) but is unable to use spells or such, who is a vigilante who has been based in Quiol for a while. Would be able to be either a rival or an instructor to the rather green "heroes" which has descended from Makuran I feel, and it would be really fun to have a sort of showdown between the naive heroes with mystical blood flowing through their veins and overwhelming power, against a veteran and gritty vigilante who has spent years with experience fighting against other swordsmen or swordswomen.

Definitely still interested, already writing my CS! Can't wait, thank you! :D

Strategos Strategos All of those things are OK! Thanks for the interest!
As for the genetics question there are no half toren, you either are or you aren't. Bloodline is relevant, so at least one parent has to be one but it's not guaranteed unless both are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back