• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Island of Heroes (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
and honestly gonna be the last novella-esque post i'll write ufhfuasndf

Melon Bomb Melon Bomb so wait, are Bib, Yshrta and Luna not with Konan, Chio and Bhara :0??? Just want to clarify cos I dont wanna confuse people and myself LOL

oh epic, ya ill write up a response as soon as i get home ;3

Is there only humans down in Alatoa or only in the squadron attacking us :0? Melon Bomb Melon Bomb cos I wanted to add a specific soldier too :3

OOOOO COOL i think I'll write my post up now instead of waiting cos who knows how long ill be able to respond till the next :P

Actually more for clarification, cos they were using stone weapons???? Are there any possibilities of their weapons being magically enhanced somehow :0? Or is Alatoa really behind lol /lighthearted

certain populations are way ahead while others are way behind, most of the native populations for example don't trade with surrounding nations (who maintain a monopoly on most of the world's resources) so they make everything that they use themselves from whatever their surrounding environment offers

Melon Bomb Melon Bomb the group is getting captured, right? Bhara just trapped a dude in a dome with her and beat them up, but I can have her come out of it and find herself between the dogs.

Untitled617_20210311081909.png
phone doodle on the bus cos the thought of these two idiots being the first captured is still funny in my head

i love reading fight scenes as much as writing them so yessss omgg yessss go bhara GO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back