• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Island of delinquents

Jason Vertigo

Former stubborn juvenile delinquents that have showed no progress and have actually gotten worse over the years, are sent to this lovely island meant to change thier lives for the better. This fine institution teaches the finer arts of discipline and respect. Whether it be hitting them in the head with a flashlight, or smacking thier leg with a crowbar, these kids will learn sooner or later.....or perhaps even never! It just makes it more fun for the officers. These precious children must live in cabins for the next few weeks and tolerate one another and survive, any outbreaks of violence will be solved by the highest ranking officer in the area. He will decide how to settle your differences and your punishments. Will you make it off this island a better person, or in a body bag never to be seen again, or maybe you escaped the island also perfectly? The choice my dear delinquents, is all up to you.

Yeah I thought you two would appreciate this... I wanted to tag more people but names didn't come to mind :P

I might be interested in this but I'm literally about to go out so I'll need to read everything later and let you know! I'm watching the thread though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back