• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Isekai souls of Altoight (starts with five players)

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
You lived on earth doing whatever where ever when you suddenly died. Could have been long drawn out illness after eighty years with fifty of those years spent in hospital.
Could of died in a freak accident at whatever age.
Why you could be a highschooler who got hit by truck-kun at a intersection. Point is you ded.
But as that darkness settles all around you and gravity slips away, Red text appears before you...

You died.
But it doesn't have to be the end
you can live again,
with all the memories you acquired in your life.
you'll be born again, with a body like your own but better!

we will give you a gift made by gods and a power
to help you settle in to this new world.
for you see, the world of Aerth is one full of magic
good and evil,
exciting and mundane,
but all new to you surely.

You could be a hero!
you could be a evil sort,
or you could try to live unnoticed in the world of Altoight.

the choice is ultimately yours.
But.
if you was to slay the greatest evil alive on the planet
or
If you was to kill the greatest good on the planet

you will have a wish granted.
But do not fret, the gift you are given...
one of a kind.
the power you recieve...
also one of a kind.
your respawned body...
Will be one of magic and potential,
As from the moment you arrive on Altoight
you have magic flowing within you and a literal gift from the gods!

If You want to know more about this arrangement...
You just got to sign your name on the contract with that feather there.
remember
this deal is limited time only.

If you signed your name on the contract with strange writings then you would live again, With the potential to get a wish granted!
====================
Altoight is a fictional world that is forever locked in a medieval fantasy tone and setting because magic and religion is real. As in people are born with magic and there is proof of higher powers alive in the universe. Infact twenty five gods are believed to exist! as at one time there was at least twenty five reincarnated souls each with a different weapon or tool from the gods.

I needs five players to start. Though additional spots can open for another isekai character and characters born on Altoight
(beastkin, dwarf, elf species with a reason to help God sent beings.)

but if you want to secure a spot or show that their is a auidence for this kind of thing I'll be happy to have a place to count usernames and tag as needed.
Know that with 25 gifts not every player will get what they want.
(The God given katana and God given gun have already been handed out for example)
So kinda first come first served in regards to God given gifts and powers.
(Or assigned at random if you prefer)

Can't have two people with a katana who turn invisible in the rain/ submerged under water
The gifts and powers can be distributed randomly or you can choose.
However if you claim a spot whilst choosing a weapon and power (which means someone else cant) and you drop the rp.
Then you will look weak and petty in front of the community.

Ask questions,
Call shotgun for your favourite weapon (if it ain't taken/similar to another) its yours!
Or just generally keep bumping this thread until it has at least four or fivd players to make a rp.

God given gifts/Weapons that are taken.
Katana.
Gun. (Pistol)
Boomerang.
Whip.
Machete.
Pipe.

God given powers are also taken but I doubt anyone will declare the same thing I've already decided npcs to have. If you do I'll give you a heart and either let you have it or tell you nay.

Post requirements like all my shit is two paragraphs or more twice a week.

CS page is here

Last edited:
Ooh! I think I remember this RP interest from a while ago. I'm still very interested in it! If I remember correctly, I asked for the bastard sword, as well as some kind of fire powers.

Can I be Julius Caesar and got isekai'd after getting the stabs in the Theatrum Pompeii?

The other guy had asked this question, but I believe it is the good one that need an answer. Do our characters need to be reincarnated from the modern time only or can they be from any point in time like the above Julius Caesar?

Regardless of the answer, you have my interest.

Can I be Julius Caesar and got isekai'd after getting the stabs in the Theatrum Pompeii?
I'd prefer not
The other guy had asked this question, but I believe it is the good one that need an answer. Do our characters need to be reincarnated from the modern time only or can they be from any point in time like the above Julius Caesar?

Regardless of the answer, you have my interest.
I'd rather a more modern cast as a running joke is these God sent souls are so good in this world partly cause the easy trope of "of like a video game/movie"

Maybe... is it their own blood or do they Instakill from a distant by making enemies explode in spikes made of themselves aha

Ah, nothing instakill like that. maybe she can make a gaebolg out of her own blood, but that's for later and wouldn't use enemy's blood.

Ah, nothing instakill like that. maybe she can make a gaebolg out of her own blood, but that's for later and wouldn't use enemy's blood.
PM me so I remember to respond and keep this discussion going if you want to argue lol

But it may not work as any with a God given weapon/tool can only use a God given tool in battle. Not sure if making a weapon out of magic should be effected by that curse aha

Say Billy had God given spiked knuckles, Billy would need to punch shit as he can't wield Any mortal made weapon in battle.

PM me so I remember to respond and keep this discussion going if you want to argue
Hm? Why do I need to argue?
Say Billy had God given spiked knuckles, Billy would need to punch shit as he can't wield Any mortal made weapon in battle.
So it's the shield hero situation. Give me the slab sword then. Something that was too big to be called a sword. Too big, too thick, too heavy and too rough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back