• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isekai RP: Evil Wizard Busters Hero Application!

Main
Here
Lore
Here
Increase the cooldown here to at least three minutes.

Also, since you made such short cooldowns for your shields and they block not reduce attacks (plus it's not a specific kind of attack but a general type of any attack), please add that the shields are innefective against attacks that are stronger than they are, and that they cannot block non-damaging abilities.

Oh and by the by, it would help if you told me when you are done editing. Had I not happen to be reading every sheet again before I finish the innitial post, I would have completely missed that you even made your edits.
Done-so! I did tag you on the Discord but maybe I should have done that here too

• View attachment 490571Full Name:
    Iskandar Levin

Nicknames/Alias:
    Andar

Birthday:
    12th of December (maybe)

Height:
    193 cm

Species:
    Human

Restaurant Owner/Fence

Personality:
    When going through his day-to-day activity, Andar does his task on his own pace; a slow, comfortable one where he doesn't need to think too hard or put too much effort. Even in conversation, Andar goes on his own pensive relaxed pace, where his tone doesn't need to be too energetic nor does his voice need to be loud. With his my-own-pace attitude, Andar is very accepting of others as he wants other to let him follow his own rhythm. Of course he will let them go on their own pace.

He has quite a pessimistic and apathetic look on life in general, which, when coupled with his drooped eyes, give him a pensive air. His airy attitude doesn't mean he lack motivation. When set upon a goal, Andar will go for it with all of his power -- and at his own pace. He may not be hardworking, but his determination and strong will is above what one may call ordinary.

Bio:
    Before he was summoned, Andar was, to put it bluntly, a thief. He pickpocketed and scammed for a living, while getting enough for him to pay the rent of a small room, three meals a day, and some booze. When he got lucky and due to his connections, he moved on from being a thief to a being a fence; a middle man for stolen goods. He met a lot of people from their own circles as a small time criminal and that was how he managed to gain some trust.

It was from this second job Andar got enough money to start a small downtown cheap diner where you could get greasly burgers and mystery meatballs. Of course, his occupation as a fence didn't stop. Rather, he moved to a better room and made a hideout for hiding the goods temporarily. His life was starting to pick up at that point and he considered going to college. Then he got stolen to another world.
Approved!

Personality: Charlie is rather playful. She's sarcastic, has poor boundaries and loves to have fun. She rarely takes anything seriously but knows when she has to.
After giving it some thought, I'm gonna need you to expand the personality a bit. Right now it isn't enough to get any sense of the character, as the one trait you even show about her is contradicted in the very same description.

After giving it some thought, I'm gonna need you to expand the personality a bit. Right now it isn't enough to get any sense of the character, as the one trait you even show about her is contradicted in the very same description.
I added some more

View attachment 491139

Full Name: Charlotte La'roux
Nicknames/Alias: Charlie
Birthday: July 4th, 1998
Height: 4'11”
Species: Formerly Human, Now Halfling
Personality: Charlie is rather playful. She's sarcastic, has poor boundaries and loves to have fun. She rarely takes anything seriously and this can make her seem childish to most people. Luckily, she is not shaken easily and often takes things in stride.
She dislikes being ordered around since she thinks of herself as more of a free spirit.
She has poor manners and will often just say what's on her mind instead of trying to be respectful. She also loves banter.
Bio: Charlie was born poor. When she was young, both of her parents died after being struck in a hit on run while they were returning home. She was taken in by hurt aunt, but there were about 5 other children there. She ran away at 12 and began surviving how she could. Due to her short stature and thinness, it was easy for her to steal without being caught and pickpocket without being seen. She'd snatch wallets and valuables whenever she could and sell them, the man at the pawn shop never asked questions.
Despite being technically homeless, she lived well because of her skills at thieving and the kindness of the pawn shop owner who let her sleep in back.
Other:
Mental / Original World Stats:
(rate them from 1 to 10 according to your character's real mentality and experiences)
> Tactics: 8
> Operations: 9
> Awareness: 10
> Command Power: 2
> Experience: 6
>Knowledge: 7
>Sociability: 3

Body Stats: (distribute up to 40 points over these, or up to 120 points if your character is a native to the world)
> Strength: 2
> Agility: 10
> Stamina: 4
> Haste: 4
> Magic Affinity: 4
> Aim: 7
> Senses: 8

Class: Rogue
Class Role: Theif
Level: 1
Skills:
-Quick Learner: Greatly increases EXP gain. A skill gained from being an Otherworlder
-Flurry Attack: While dual wielding, causes double the damage when used.
-Sneak Attack: When undetected, can cause a small amount of bonus damage during initial attack. Will cause user to be detected.
-Pick Lock Rank 1: Can pick any basic lock without failure. Anything above has a 60/40 chance of success.
-Pick Pocket Rank 1: When undetected, or while target is distracted, can pull small objects off of target with a 70/30 success rate. (small objects include change, coinpurses, bracelets, rings etc)
-Lingering Poison: All attacks with poisoned weapons leave the target with extended poison sickness. Lasts until end of battle. Does not stack poison damage.
-Blindsense Rank 1: If able to hear, can sense the location of any hidden or invisible creature within 5 feet.
-Theif's Reflexes: Adept at laying ambushes and quickly escaping danger.
-Disguise Rank 1: A simple illusion spell that can make a face seem slightly indecipherable to up to 2 targets.
-Distract Rank 1: A very weak magic skill that can knock over small objects to cause a commotion elsewhere while an escape is made.

Approved!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back