• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isekai Evil Wizard Busters: Exposition Dump

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
[class=pamphlet]
margin:0 auto;
background-image:url('https://www.welovesolo.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/p16of0o8li1v1n18k99dk1ku21g0n9-details.jpg');
background-size:cover;
width:80%;
color:blue;
[/class]

[div class=pamphlet]

• New Adventurer's Handy Guide :Dnyanyanmaid.jpg
    By Haruna Nozomi and Allan Drake (just a little)

Hello fellow adventurers from another another world, new friends! <3 I hope you're not too upset with the whole "I just basically got kidnapped to a strange fantays world out of nowhere" deal, and I'm sure you have plenty of questions! Now that the intro is done, let's answer some of those, nyah! :3

1.Hey, isn't this like, super dangerous?!
    No need to sweat the details! Look, it's very simple. You just a get your class, you go to the evil castle and pawn a bunch of bad guys along the way to knocking the evil wizard out cold again, then come back and get a wish. Sure, there's going to be a few vampires, petrifying basilisks, giant skeleton hordes, -blurry- goblins, and such along the way, but you can handle it, no problem!

2.Why us?
    You were in the right age group and were sufficiently disposable.

3.Where's the bathroom?
    The castle's "bathroom" would be at the bottom, just go in the opposite direction to the armory from the throne room, past the dining hall there's a door with some gloves on a shelf beside it. Take a pair, open the door, then walk down the spiraling stairs for about 10 minutes, don't forget to turn left not right or you'll end up in the dungeon!

There aren't a lot of bathrooms though in this world, so you better get used to calling the world your bathroom. Don't worry though, it's super exciting, and the misunderstandings from someone showing up while you're partway through it will elevate your adventure to a whole new level! 👍;)

4.Can we get back?
    I mean if you absolutely HAVE to be such a killjoy and a bore, I guess you can ask the summoners to take you back. They'll send you back, but keep in mind that the spell only automatically changes things that are different between the worlds. So, like, if you find yourself with an extra thumb or ended up turning a lot older due to some mistake, it won't get corrected when you are sent back. Well, I guess maybe you COULD ask them to fix it for you as your wish after defeating the evil wizard...just saying...

5.What do I do if I fall in love?
    TELL ME ALL ABOUT IT! 😍 I'll help you make it a success! Love transcends all! All for love! 😍
[/div]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back