• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [The Draumur Silva] Where Reality Ends, Escapists Dream.

Time: ??:??(??:?? ??)
Weather: ?? ?? ??

• Mentions ✿ Euthalia - Elvario Elvario ,

Language Keys:

- _"Sylvan"_
    - ~"Wyndish"~
    - "Common"
    - <"Beastial">

Character Goals:

Ophenia ✿ Find materials and songwriting inspiration.​
    Euthalia ✿ Return home safely. Spread influence throughout The See of Fae and neighbouring countries​

awldLOf.jpg
Keone nodded at Euthalia's statement, "I see! I'll keep that in mind." Keone replied, before looking over to the briar. She squinted...

Tick. Crackle. Step. Step. Crrunnnch.

Keone's eyes widened. For a moment, while staring beyond the briar she could've sworn she saw a large black mouth with shadowy teeth. It was crunching on something. It was mouthing something. _"I... S... EEE? U? You?..."_ She thought for a moment, "I see you?" The mouth smiled, and its shapeless eyes laughed. "H- huh?" Keone pulled back her body on instinct, pointing to it and then looking back at Euthalia. "E- Euthalia-" However when she looked back. There was nothing. "...What?" Keone tried to piece it together, taking a deep breath. "I think this place is messing with my head.." Keone stated.

Red Perjury

The dahlia flowerfee was stunned for a moment. They looked at each other, and then as if they were all the same body, hopped with a dramatic and playful spin. _"Heheihihiheheheh!" "Ahahahaa~" "Tehehehe!!"_ They all laughed boisterously, before looking back at Euthalia and Keone. _"You wanna know!" "Do not burn it! Kiss it affectionately! Love it deeply! Tender and Sweet!" "Hate it! Hate it! Hate it!" "Love it violently! Snip snip till they do not pop! Teehee!" "Ungentle, unsweet! Gentle and sweet!" "Tell them you hate her and they willn't won't listen not to me maybe to you! Ahahahaha!"_ Their voices rang violently as they all spoke at once, The flowerfee hopped and hopped excitedly.

_"Heihihieihi!" "They want the red one! Stupid flowers do not want red ones!" "Do you not mean they want red ones?" "Red Red Red Red!" "Bitter sweeties want the green one!!!! Green green green!" "Green? There is a green one! Hahaha! I hate green!" "No you hate red!" "Ahahahahah!" "The Red one is not watching you! The Red one is listening to you!" "The Blue one is not hungry! The fruits of humans, it hates them!!! Ahahahaha~!!" "Choose the red one!" "Choose the blue one!" "Choose the purple one!!!" "Choose the red one!" "Red!" "Blue!" "Red!!" "Blue!!!"_ The flowers constantly sang gleefully, and their voices grew louder, and louder and louder. Waiting impatiently for Euthalia to choose one.

Euthalia and Keone could also hear something in the back of her mind, in a singing voice similar to the humming. "Dishonest children♪ dishonest children♫ dishonest children♪ This room is filled with idiots and lies! Ahaha! Don't lie young children♫ Or the dreaming witch will take your tongue and eat it~ ♪" Suddenly, a long spindly shadowy hand reached out from below one of the Dahlias. Grabbing it tightly, ever so tightly like a passionate and fervent embrace, crushing it, as cracking similar to that of glass echoed out from inside the palm of the hand. Bright red petals fluttered onto the ground.

Disturbingly, all the flowers continued laughing, as if nothing happened. Even as the flowerfee was crushed, it laughed. It still sounded so manic and boisterous, as if it was enjoying being destroyed. The hand stay still. Gripping tighter. Keone instinctively slithered nearer to Euthalia, Keone's tail curled around her leg as she hugged Euthalia's arm.

"Yeesh! What the hell is that?!" She blurted out, keeping a stern eye on the shadow-like arm. It looked fake, and as if it were a photo. It tried to look like an arm but seemed more like a large dismembered spider attached to a stiff tentacle. Disgusting boils oozed from the neck of the palm, as a few of the petals stuck firmly to the blotted thing.

Lemon Sleeves

~"Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Dishonest Children. Dishonest Children. Sweet Children. Sweet Children. My Pure Child, and the Children who know all."~ Step. Step. Step. Large cracks, black as ravens emanated from the step it took.

~"La. Dida. Lalira dida~ Lalila. Pink children. A green child. A brown child. A orange child. Children I don't know?... Mama said it is always good to make new friends!"~ Despite the cracks seeming steep, It easily stepped on them as if they were a floor... However, another was as lucky to be able to do that. A large crack had formed underneath TMK, and down, down, down the construct went. Where to? Who knows! I don't know! Find some other omniscient narrator to tell you! I'm unreliable!

~"First! I must see mama! I want to tell her about the new children!"~ It walked toward the western path...

uSlu8FB.jpg
Over on the eastern side of things, Islwyn would be left quite confused. To her, all she could hear were violent chimes, badly-blown whistles and muted flute noises. She stared, quite bemused. “Pheenia~ What are they saying~?” She looked to Ophenia, wrapping her arms around the sylph’s shoulders. She would be surprised to see that Ophenia seemed just as bemused as her.

“I am quite unfamiliar… with… Gardeniade… patter??” She admitted, her eyes drooping. “Awe! I see, translate it to me, maybe I could help!” Islwyn said as she un-hugged the sylph to better listen to Ophenia’s explanation. “They speak of something pertaining to… a Wenkhel? And how Wenkhel is very goustis? Oh!” The sylph pointed to her eyes, “They said my eyes were pretty!... And something about venti fee being comely since they’re so pale?” Ophenia tilted her head, thinking.

“But then compared it to Wenkhel, and were exclaiming about the goustidy of it…” Ophenia finally stated, Islwyn staring in thought. “Hmm~ Wenkhel sounds like an insult, along with goustis… Wench and Disgusting? A Disgusting wench!... But who would be a disgusting wench in this case… Pale, pale, pale… White? Ah!! The Flowerfee we first saw!” Islwyn’s eyes lit up, along with Ophenia's. “Ah! That sounds correct!” Ophenia praised... Before mellowing down again and tilting her head. But what IS a wench? Why is it disgusting? Nothing can be disgusting!” Ophenia naively stated.

Islwyn looked away, a nervous smile on her face as she forced a chuckle. “Uhhhh….” She looked at the tree, noticing something blue and shiny hanging at the top. “Oh my! What is that~!?” She did her best to act excited, trying to change the topic. Ophenia looked over. “Ah! That would be perfect! It is blue, it may help us… However, it seems far too high to reach…” The sylph pointed out, but Islwyn was already frolicking to the tree. “No worries! I’ve got this… I think.” And with that, she readied herself, crouching down and putting all her strength into her legs.

With that, she’d take a large leap. Jumping high, she stretched out her arms to reach for one of the fruits. Slowly, she was losing speed upward… CloserCloser… Almost… There! Her hands touched the jewelled fruit. Almost. Just barely. With all her might, she quickly gripped it in her hands, ripping it off from the branch it grew from. And with that, she plummeted down onto the floor.

Temporary Item added to Inventory! Congratulations! Islwyn has obtained [Cyan Prism Fruit]!
A beautiful gem fruit. Its colour is beautifully cyan and glitters in various colours. It smells like a dirty rock, however. Despite its gem-like appearance, the fruit is almost like a jelly bean and can easily be crushed with just a person's hands... Unless they have below F Grade Strength.

A large crack could be heard. Echoing through the area. Not from Islwyn breaking her bones, however, instead, a large ebony crack had formed on the floor where she landed. Seeping out, a black ooze stained the fake green grass. However, it seemed to not interact with Islwyn at all. Even more, interestingly, the Tree only seemed to get taller when Islwyn jumped, it didn’t seem as tall. However, the fruit on the tree was still out of reach. How peculiar… The doe uttered, before hearing various chimey noises behind her.

Bisque Jelousy

The roses were pointing at her, it looked like they were laughing at her fall. ~”Ohohohohoh! What idiocy!” “Ohohohohohoh!” “OHOHOHOHOHOHHOH!” “It tried to steal from the ungiving vaen!” “Ohohohohoho!” “It stole from the ungiving vaen!!” “Ohohohohoho!” “Ohohohohoh!!!”~ They laughed hideously, as they hopped around uncoordinated.

PheniaIntroCardNew.png
Envious Flowers invoke Shame and Distress.
Ophenia watched in awe as Islwyn jumped energetically to reach for the fruit… For a moment, it felt so long. Ophenia stared. Her eyes filled with a starry sky. Admiring. She jumped so high, and so swiftly as well. It looked as if Islwyn was soaring upward. As she fervently reached to obtain the jewelled fruit. How beautiful, Ophenia thought.

She wondered how it felt. Exciting? Heart-pounding? To scale such a height through one’s strength alone was truly marvellous. Ophenia wished that someday, she too could reach such heights. After all, Ophenia is a sylph. All sylphid are destined to be like the wind. A silvery blue light shined from the resonator.

Before swiftly being blotted over by a sky blue, as flittered around Ophenia. Ophenia ran over to Islwyn, worry on her face. “Miss Wyn, are you unhurt?!” Ophenia hurriedly asked, looking at Islwyn for any injuries. Much to Ophenia’s relief, Islwyn did not seem scathed or bruised in any form or way. How lucky.

The sylph sighed and smiled. Feeling reassured to know that her friend is not in pain. Seeping the blue colour was a bright pinkish-red. Only tinting the blue colour of the resonator. “H- Huh?” Ophenia looked to the Roses who were mockingly laughing at Islwyn.

Ophenia stood up, her expression was nervous and somewhat quivering. The corally tint became plum. Ophenia could understand what the Flowerfee were feeling at current. ~” Excuse me… What is it that you all are laughing at?”~ Ophenia tilted her head, with a warm and gentle smile. A yellowish teal painted the Resonator, as her voice singingly whistled.

The flowers stared back. Silent. ~”I- I just would like to know… You see, it is not of good nature to leave someone out of a conversation!” Ophenia stated. They stared back. Their faceless heads seemed like they were contorting. They were not going to speak to something that looked like that thing. An uneasy feeling grew in Ophenia, her chest felt light and shaky. She was nervous. The resonator became a greenish-purple, desaturated in shame. Ophenia gripped her hands tightly.

uSlu8FB.jpg
Islwyn stared, she was somewhat confused by the situation. However, she could see Ophenia’s shaking body and nervous demeanour. After all, she felt that way at times too at the mention of… certain things. She gulped, as she stood up and held the fruit up proudly.

She channelled as much cheerfulness in her voice as she could, “I got the fruit, Pheenia~!” She held it out for a moment, before skipping over and hugging the sylph gently. “Come on~♡ Let’s meet up with Keone and Euthalia to see if they got what these fickle pickles want!” She suggested, slightly pulling Ophenia along.

Ophenia realised what Islwyn was trying to do. She felt warmed to know that she was trying to change the topic. What Ophenia didn’t understand was why she was so nervous, she breathed out for a moment, clearing out her quivering voice. Yes, let’s. She replied. And so the two moved along to regroup with Euthalia and Keone.

PlazaR7.png

Euthalia Apricot
Mentions: Keone Faynorae Faynorae

_“I don't blame you...”_ Euthalia replied, when Keone mentioned how the place was messing with her head. There was a lot going on here and Euthalia felt like she'd lost track of it long ago. Still, she had to at least try to make some sense of this, even if it was just a sliver of hope in this deranged realm.

That started with these dahlia Flowerfee things. She thought she'd gotten the 'red lies' part down, but their various replies made her change her mind altogether. The fact they spoke about 'red' suggested they might not be 'red that lies' themselves which meant she couldn't be sure that her negation in the question did a thing. Besides, they all told different 'truths', so she had no clue how to respond.

_“Okay... what do we know. The first book page was about the white Flowerfee having been made and knowing how to get out of here, white being pretty, the gardener wanting to make their mother happy... The second was about roses making bright yellow 'stuff', likely the pigment we need and suggested those roses hate the white flower... The third was that disturbing one about the gardener's mother likely being dead and the gardener wanting to bring her back with flowers or with a prince and wondering what her favourite flowers were... The fourth one was that disturbing page that wanted you to open up the last one, which the Nereids warned us not to open up and asking if I was an adult... ”_ Having gone through it all, wasn't able to make a new connection. Unless these Dahlias were meant to be 'rosies' that were spoken off? It was worth a shot. _“You don't happen to hate the white Flowerfee enough to give us some of your pigments so that it can be dyed in different colours and butchered for the gardener, do you?”_

Either way, she'd best keep thinking. What else did she learn. Those voices that TMK heard. And definitely told everyone about before leaving. _“There were six voices, the Mary one, the assertive one, the motherly one...”_ Wait. Was there a motherly voice? _“Perhaps the gardener's mother truly is alive still and her voice echoed through.”_ It was a chance. _“Then what's upsidedown?”_

That's when she recalled something. _“Her favourite food is lemons. ”_ What were the other things that that voice mentioned? A cryptic message about the white flower being 'her favourite' which was backed up by what was written in the note. Then there was one more thing. These bloody Flowerfee mentioned all colours except for yellow. Even colours that weren't present. Surely that meant something? Right? Hopefully. That just meant that they'd seen through her negation in the question and spoke the truth to 'lie' instead? She gave a deep sigh. [

COLOR=#228B22]_“If I somehow take myself out through this, I want you to take Islwyn and Ophenia and get out of here, there might be something to the south.”_[/COLOR] She said, only to see the Dahlia being crushed from below... _“By the elementals...”_ She muttered, the sight in combination with that voice was a bit much. Deep breaths. _“I'll get that yellow fruit, you get some of those petals. Try to steer clear of that arm as much as you can. Let's hope we'll both succeed.”_ She said, as she headed over to attempt to pick up and/or pluck the yellow fruit. After untangling her leg from Keone, of course.

Assuming she'd live to tell the tail, the briar was up next. _“They told us to cut the briar at first, we know they lie... so maybe cutting it won't work... They also told us to do all sorts of other things with it... so perhaps...”_ She'd lived through one 'lucky' guess. Perhaps she'd live through another. Euthalia carefully reached for the briar, hoping that her guess that it was just an illusion and that doing 'nothing' to it was exactly what they should be doing. If not, perhaps she'd just get off with a prick from a non-friendly fellow plant-life.

Would that not succeed, she had a back-up plan. A horrible back-up plan, but a back-up plan nonetheless. After all, even in their lies the Flowerfee had mentioned 'tell them you hate her' which suggested this briar was sentient..? Or that Euthalia had lost her sanity. Both were valid options. Either way, she'd give Keone an apologetic look an whispered to her. _“Please don't think I've lost it, I'm just going on a wild guess here.”_ Then she'd return to the briar. _“Could I kindly ask you to move those pretty branches with flowers and thorns in an equally gorgeous pattern for a while, so that me and my friend may pass through?”_ Oh yes, if this failed as well, she'd definitely lost it.

• Mentions ✿ Euthalia - Elvario Elvario ,

Language Keys:

- _"Sylvan"_
    - ~"Wyndish"~
    - "Common"
    - <"Beastial">

Character Goals:

Euthalia ✿ Return home safely. Spread influence throughout The See of Fae and neighbouring countries​

The constant laughter stopped at the mention of the white flower. A sinister silence befell the area. The three dahlias stared at Euthalia with their featureless faces.

Then, they smiled. Of course, one wouldn't be able to see it on their nonexistent faces, but if they had one, they'd be smiling as wide as a demon of joy. Then, they laughed. So loudly, and so shrieking, as if Euthalia had told them the silliest thing ever. _"AHAHAHAHAHAH!!" "TEHEHEHE!!" "HIHIHEIHIHIE!!!"_ The red flowerfee didn't even seem like they were laughing, it was almost as if they were crying and shouting, and screaming in agony. They continued.

As soon as Euthalia touched the yellow fruit, it burst. It was flooding the room with a warm and bright, yet brief, beautiful light. Then suddenly, various items and knick-knacks fell out, appearing on the floor. Small elven combs and brushes, straw poppets, clay dolls with odd leafy clothing and funny faces, flower crowns, a small wooden tea set, and other junk children would often play with. Between all this was a bottle with an odd seemingly gel-like substance inside, it was labelled "Sui-Kerr."

awldLOf.jpg
While Euthalia figured that out, Keone quickly slithered near to the Dahlias who were still hysterically, using her quick hands to very quickly swipe a handful of the petals off of the ground. When she noticed Euthalia leaving to check the Briar, she quickly swooped in near where the jewelled fruit had popped, picking up the only thing that seemed useful. "_Okay! Think I've got most of the things that seem to be needed!_" she informed while stuffing the stuff into her bag.

As soon as Euthalia touched the briar, she felt a decently sharp pain run through her finger, over her arm, wringing her neck and then in her head. It was a very swift and brief, but distressful type of pain... Along with that, was a loud, cracking noise. Fortunately, it was not because something in Euthalia was suddenly collapsing, even if that were possible, it instead was emitted from the briar. Which seemingly had a large crack in it. Then, it shattered. As the petals of the briar scattered and fell, they became sharp shards of a null space upon making with the floor. Leaving nothing but spots of black on the floor.

Keone was much surprised, she moved closer, lowering her body closer to the ground to inspect these black shattered spots further. The two would then hear another loud shattering sound...

However.

It did not come from where they stood. Rather. It was behind them.
Ecstasy

Keone quickly turned to look, seeing an odd sight. A small girl, comparatively tiny to Keone and Euthalia, wearing a below-knee-length white sundress. Long, flowy, curly blonde hair, reminiscent of a certain sour fruit, only barely hid pointed ears which peaked out from the small girl's hair... Strikingly green eyes stared at the two with an unsettling glare. It was hard to make out the girl's expression, but they could clearly see the girl's eyes. Large black cracks created a voided area around the girl. She spoke.

RemunStare.png

"Bad. Bad. Bad children. Good children do not break MY stuff." The girl spoke. A large crack stretched out beneath her as she took a step closer. The crack elongated itself and was so large that one of the dahlias fell through into the void of the area. Its laughter faded away as it fell further and further into the nothingness.

Step.

Step.

Crack.

Crack.

Creak.​

"Such bad, naughty children... Good children do not talk to the liars." She again spoke. Her voice, intense. She took another two steps closer. Upon her step, a piece of the sky fell. Plummeted down, the heavy blue ceiling fell onto and crushed one of the dahlias. Its laughter no longer echoes in the area. She took another step.

Screak.

Crackle.

Step.​

"Why are you so tall? Are you children? Mama says bad children must be punished." She finally stopped, now standing much nearer to Keone and Euthalia. She stared, looking up at the two. Despite being short enough to seemingly not pose a threat, an uncanny aura stood inherently around the girl and was further supported by how every step she took was enough to cause the subspace to break and deconstruct. She smiled, and then;

SHATTER.​

A large noise echoed from where the red flowerfees stood, the last dahlia's head had disappeared. Its body fell limp on the floor, as petal red petals fluttered down to meet the earth. The girl smiled.

La Glade Splende

"It's okay!" Her voice was suddenly much sweeter and childish. She energetically skipped by. "Remun forgives you! Remun will discipline everyone when we go play at my house!" She said, giggling. She hopped past Euthalia and Keone. "Remun is visiting mama now, so she won't be mean to the new children! Ehehe! Remun's so excited to make new friends!" She chimed, a wide wrong smile stretching as she playfully twirled. Causing the floor around to crackle and break.

remunnormal.png
"And Remun can fix anything with magic! There's nothing magic cannot fix! Ahaha! Fix, fix, fix~! Remun can fix it all!" She proclaimed, not explaining any further. She playfully stepped nearer to Euthalia with a grin. "You wanted to visit Mama too right?! That's why you are here! No one talks to those meanie liars! Ehehehe! Only liars talk to liars, and when children lie, their tongue gets cut off and their parents eat it! Ahahaha!" She said, her words sinister despite her naive tone.

"Come on Big Tree Thing and Miss Long Tail! Mama's waiting, she'll be SO happy that I made more new friends! All the other ones were always so mean!" She began energetically skipping through the path where the briar once stood. Each time she touch the floor, she left a large or small crack. Despite what happened earlier, the cracks do not seem to interact with Euthalia and Keone.

uSlu8FB.jpg
Meanwhile, in the area, east of Euthalia and Keone lay Ophenia and Islwyn. Islwyn stepped back in astonishment. Large cracks formed in the space of the area, revealing a pitch-black nothingness. A void of anything. Quite similar to the glassy garden. Despite the lack of environmental weather, it felt like a frigid breeze had brushed itself on the doe's neck. It was unsettling to know that she was in a realm in which that could seemingly collapse in on itself at any moment.

Looking around, Islwyn noticed the White Flowerfee scrunched in the corner, sitting in a fetal position, as it tightly hugged its spindly legs. "_What's wrong, little guy? What Happened here..?_" Islwyn asked, crouching down to closer listening, somewhat forgetting the way the Flowerfees' voices echo in an area.

"It is here. She is here. The gardener. West. She went west. She went to visit 'Mother'. You must hasten. Be quick." The flower's voice was quivering, despite not having an expression, its desperate and hurried tone was tinged by a sort of fear. A fear of something terrible. Islwyn quickly stood up and turned to Ophenia, "Pheenia! We've gotta get a move on, Euthalia and Keone might be in--" The frolicker would stop, noticing Ophenia's composure, "O- Ophenia,,,? Are you okay?" Islwyn asked, stepping closer and putting her a hand on the sylph's shoulder.

PheniaIntroCardNew.png
Tears fall like petals dwindling in the light.
Ophenia was bewildered as soon as she stepped inside the room. Her heart had dropped. The Resonator went Dark. It wasn't black, but the various mixing emotions created a muddied colour of an unappealing tone. Ophenia's legs felt weak, her chest felt like it was shaking. Her entire body was quivering. The entire space was filled with an overwhelming tint of bottled-up emotions.

They were all so... Sad. Ophenia felt as if someone she held dear had just been met with a horrible fate. She didn't understand why. She felt bemused. The confusion of not understanding why, not understanding how, and not understanding what your going through. A whirlwind of voices all telling you to feel different things. The logic of what is right and what is wrong has been broken. It was too much to understand. It was so much that all someone could deny it. Deny these feelings, ignore and reconstruct them into a different story.

It was too close. It felt lost and unguided. Ophenia suddenly felt so alone. The world around her was cracking and breaking apart, and the only thing that could fix it was shattered. Where did all these emotions come from? It made no sense for them to linger like this. It was terrible. It was oh so terrible. Ophenia felt scared.

She held her stomach. Her eyes were heavy. Was she overreacting? She wanted to just cry. Weep away this terrible hurricane of emotional distraught. The subtle touch of Islwyn's hand pulled Ophenia out of this tumble of emotion. She took a heavy few breaths in and out. "W- Who could... Who could contain such... turmoil?" She blurted out, whoever held so much grief must be in so much pain for them to leave it here to linger.

Ophenia just couldn't understand why or how at all though. "R- Right!... We have to meet up with... With... The other two. Perchance we may have to hurry..." Ophenia stated, after all, whoever had been here needed someone to provide them with comfort.

Islwyn had a concerned expression on her face, Ophenia could feel that. Not wanting to further worry Islwyn, Ophenia tried her best to bear a smile. With that, Islwyn and Ophenia would begin slowly making their way to the Western Path. Islwyn had much more experience with hopping and skipping over things, so she could quite easily traverse over the cracks, avoiding them. (Despite them actually not affecting her.)

Ophenia was in a much less stable state and was a teensy bit clumsy currently. Despite having the feet of a dancer, she struggled quite a bit with moving over and avoiding the cracks in the 'floor'. However, Ophenia would fall victim to over-stepping too many cracks, causing her to be in a tight spot. Ophenia would unfortunately trip and...

Not fall through the cracks? It was much to Islwyn's and Ophenia's surprise that the cracks had no actual effect on them in terms of falling through. They were honestly distracted for a bit trying to figure out what just happened but eventually realised that they had places to be, and people to meet. So on their way, they went.

PlazaR8.png

Euthalia Apricot
Mentions: Keone Faynorae Faynorae

_“What the hell... these things have gone mental.”_ Euthalia uttered, trying to cover her ears to block out the noise of these red Flowerfee.

Touching the yellow fruit didn't kill her. That was a win! What kind of world had she landed in where touching fruits made her fear for her life? Either way, it didn't give them an 'answer' either, as it only seemed to open up some new sort of riddle. Out of all the things, however, one thing stood out. _“Sui-Kerr... Sugar? Sugar! Perhaps it's the pigment from the second page...”_ She mumbled to herself, as she figured she'd grab that 'sugar' in the hope that she was correct (assuming that wasn't what Keone had also picked up).

The briar, meanwhile, was less kind. _“Ugh.”_ She grunted, pulling her arm back from the sudden pain running through her body. Even so, the briar seemed to vanish. Did they succeed? Or was it something... It was something else. She realised, as she heard a sound coming from behind them.

Euthalia didn't think it was possible of a 'child' before this. She now changed her mind. It was definitely be possible to be scared of a child. Or whatever this child-like creature was. Some corrupted Elf, maybe? A small part of her told her to run, a bigger part told her that doing so would be a wasted effort. Taking a deep breath, she tried to calm her nerves. She'd make her sap-stream go haywire if she didn't calm down a bit.

She took in the words. She had to think. Quickly. An answer. There had to be something. Bluff? Yes. Bluff. She might be able to bluff her way out. This one hated adults. This one hated bad children. What could they be that wasn't either of those? “I'm not a child. I'm a prince.” It came out more naturally than expected, possibly the fear talking.

That's... when the girl's behaviour changed. Has Euthalia made her bluff to soon? Did she only dig her grave deeper? She wasn't sure, but she decided her best course of action was to stick by it regardless. Especially due to the threats this kid was making. With barely calmed nerves, she replied. “I'm happy to meet you to.”

She sighed deeply, then tried to whisper to Keone. _“Whatever she'll show us, whether a corpse or a monster or something worse, do whatever you can not to freak out and try to play along.”_ It was easier said that done though, as she mentally tried to picture all the worst possible things they could be shown soon and braced herself for them, hoping she'd be able to use the preparation to bluff her way through whatever 'Mama' was going to be. The fact that all others were 'always so mean' suggested it was going to be bad, that much seemed to be confirmed.

At the very least the cracks in 'reality' or whatever they were, did not seem to bother them. She'd been trying to avoid those thus far, which had been a pain. Having one less thing that seemed to be lethal here was a relief.

Last edited:

• Mentions ✿ Euthalia - Elvario Elvario

Language Keys:

- _"Sylvan"_
    - ~"Wyndish"~
    - "Common"
    - <"Beastial">

Character Goals:

awldLOf.jpg
Keone slithered up to Euthalia, a concerned expression on her face, "_Are you alright? You look hurt, what happened?_" She'd ask, looking at the ground again, and then realising that Euthalia touching the briar caused it to break. She sighed in relief, though she was still worried. It could still have some sort of lasting effects...

"_It could also be what those yellow brats want. . ._" Keone added, peering at the bottle. Keone perked up when the tiny child appeared, her aura was somewhat menacing at first, and her turning all childish and sweet didn't help... But one thing bothered her more, "_Who're you calling a kid?..._" She muttered to herself, clicking her teeth as she crossed her arms.

At first, Keone was confused when Euthalia called herself a prince. But after a brief thought, it was probably better than denying being children. She'd roll her eyes, "_Ugh..._ A- And I'm her most trusted... uhh. Knight! Yeah. That." Keone said in response. Her tone was slightly unconvincing.

remunnormal.png
La Glade Splende

The young girl would tilt her head for a moment... But when she realised and put together what they said, her eyes suddenly beamed. Sparkling stars stilted in her eyes, showing her inherent excitement. It had a tinge of relief there too. As if her greatest wish had finally been granted. "Yes! Yes! YES! You are a prince? You are right?!" The elvish girl hopped up and down. However, cracks weren't forming in the area around her this time. "Mama's this way! Come one! Please come with me!" The girl ran closer to Euthalia, grabbing her hand as tightly as she could. Though she was somewhat unsurprisingly very weak.

She pulled Euthalia, beckoning her to follow. "I am so happy! So so happy! Come on, be quick! We have to go!" Remun excitedly gleamed, tugging Euthalia along while absolutely ignoring everything else around her. Bushes and trees that were in the way relentlessly broke apart into nothing, as Remun made her own path to where she had to go. It was quicker this way after all.

After a long while of pulling through the oddly now-carved pathway, Euthalia and Keone who had been following behind had made it to the source of the odd glow. Laying still in a sparkling pond of shimmering and colourful liquid was a slender woman wearing a long white dress. Her body was seemingly fluttering still in the middle of the pond of glaze. Long, curly gilden hair floated close to her body, Her body was cradled in a pile of red and purple flowers.
ELinealle.png

There was an odd smell in the air. Among the sweet-smelling flowers and zesty smell that came from Remun was an odd... disgusting, tinge of iron. Looking closer at the body, one would notice a disturbingly large hole in the woman's chest. Dried blood stains her pure white robe. Another disturbing thing was the woman's right hand.

On her hand was a large glinting crest not native to the See of The Fae. It depicted a carnation surrounded by six lacey wings. It was intricately detailed, and also had some text in Terran. "Mama! I found a Prince!" Remun excitedly claimed, running nearer to the water. She then ran back to Euthalia and looked up at her. "This is Mama! She's been sleeping for so long! So so long... But you're the prince who came to wake her up! Like in the stories!" Remun excitedly explained.

"When the beautiful princess is cursed and must sleep for eternity, her prince will one day come and wake her up with true love's kiss! You're the prince, and you must kiss the princess and wake her up! Mama said all girls grow up and become a princess, Mama's no longer a girl, so that must mean she's a princess!" Remun further added, her eyes shining in anticipation.

She then went behind Euthalia and tried her best to push her forward. "Come on! Come on! You have to wake mama up and then everything will be happy forever! Happily ever after! Everything will finally be okay!" The girl stated, still trying to push Euthalia forward.

PlazaR9.png

Last edited:
Euthalia Apricot
Mentions: Horrifying Elf Kid / Keone Faynorae Faynorae

_“I'm okay, I think.”_ Truth be told, she wasn't even sure at this point. At least she still seemed to be in one piece. It was also neat to hear that Keone was going along with her bluff. That said, her bluff would soon put her into an even more precarious position.

The fact that cracks weren't forming was a good sign, for now, right? Well, the 'for now' part was concerning. As Euthalia's hand got grabbed, she just headed after the elvish child. Suddenly rejecting this would probably not end well, after all. That said, when they met her 'mother' it was clear that this wasn't a good situation. The woman had clearly been killed by something. Who or what in the world could cause such a hole in her chest though?

As Euthalia was being pushed forwards (or at least, someone attempted to do that), she had to improvise quickly. “Yes, but just like in the stories, the prince must first overcome trials with his trusted knights, otherwise they might not be able to kiss their princess awake. For example, I'll have to first confront the evil that did this to the princess and fulfil my noble quest.” She was hoping that'd buy her some time and give her some clue as to whom had done it and if it could be undone. After all, there was enough weird stuff going on to not completely exclude the option.

She was also hoping desperately that Ophenia and Islwyn would show up soon, so that she could figure out how in the world to get out of this one. For that matter, she was already trying to put some things into perspective. From the voices, this mother was likely Mary's mother. The witch that was sleeping? Did the eyeless demon of joy kill her? What did that preaching voice say again? Flowing sand of … son a still lay Mary? Was this mother Mary, instead of the gardener?

“Oh, that reminds me, what's your name? I should know who's mother I'll be saving, right?” She hoped that'd work to give her a shred more information.

Then again, the 'boyish' voice had given her the most useful information thus far. The yellow fruit had been the correct one. One thing that bothered her was the fact that they hadn't gotten down the southern path. Was that where that 'river' and 'house' were supposed to be? Was this pond an offshoot of that river? No, that thinking probably wouldn't get her anywhere.

The very young girl's voice. Mirror, am I pretty... Would anything happen if she openly acknowledged this woman's beauty?

Maybe not. It was too risky to try such a thing.

The motherly voice. Upside down. Perhaps underneath the water..? She figured she might try that later. Yet again, it felt too far-fetched to try right now.

The preaching voice, who's words had been the most cryptic, was still a mystery to her. Then there were the numbers... what were those again? She wasn't sure any-more, but she couldn't figure out how they'd fit into the bigger picture anyhow.

Wait, a suddenly realisation. “I see you.” The thing Keone said. The thing in the book. What if that wasn't this gardener. What if that was the 'Demon with no eyes' instead? Was that what killed this girl's mother?

She gathered up some courage to inspect the body more closely. Red and purple flowers. “Mary lay still on a blanket of red sand.” It wasn't sand, but it was close. Wait! There had been more to that statement. The cryptic “ "..2tolen been thast cor her morf Flowing” part of it. This woman, what if the hole in her chest wasn't a lethal wound, but a sign of something having been stolen from her? A shiver went down her spine, as it was oddly similar to her own condition. She subconsciously clenched her fist. If that was the case, she'd get it back for this woman.

Deep breaths. She was running low on carbon-dioxide at this rate, almost forgetting to breath due to how much thinking she'd been doing. She looked at the body again. An unfamiliar crest adorned it, which was odd. The See had been around for longer than any other civilisation. Was she a foreigner? She didn't recognise the wings, but that language... A little similar to common, but that was about it. Maybe Terran? Perhaps Ophenia could read it. Euthalia couldn't, sadly enough.

Maybe... _“I'm sorry to bring it up, but... do you perhaps recognise any of these words from your time in the East Empire?”_ She hated having to ask it, as she knew how painful those memories were to Keone and that she'd never learned Terran well enough to speak it, but every bit of a hint they could get might be valuable.

La Glade Splende

Language Keys:

- _"Sylvan"_
    - ~"Wyndish"~
    - "Common"
    - <"Beastial">

Character Goals:

RemunStare1.png
The girl stared blankly at Euthalia. Confusion. "What do you mean? What do you mean you want to defeat the evil that did this?" The girl blinked. Her face showed an expression that did not match her very slightly frustrated tone. "If you are here now, that must mean you already defeat the bad guys." The girl said. "If you are here now, you must awake the princess by breaking the curse."

The girl looked down at her feet. "You are here. You must do what you must while staying here. To defeat the mean people, you must leave. If you leave, you won't come back, will you? Just like everyone that left. No one comes back. That's why you can't leave. Break the curse." Remun firmly stated, "The evil is outside now. That means everything is okay. Everything is happy." With those words, a small formed around the girl's feet.

She looked back up at Euthalia. "My name is Remun." She replied. Her expression was still blank. She was waiting. She was waiting for Euthalia to do something. She was waiting for her to fix everything.

awldLOf.jpg
A shiver went down Keone's spine at the mention of that accursed place. She took a deep breath in and then let it out in a sigh. "_F- Fine, I'll see what I can get._" Keone replied, trying not to think much of it. Of that place. She slithered closer, to which the young girl's eyes basically snapped onto her, following her movements. Moving closer and closer, until she could at least somewhat make out what the crest had on it. Keone squinted.

She couldn't at all make out the text that lined the top. Only a few words stood out to her, _"[Ca__a_i__ Ba____];"_ she spoke out loud, her eyes moving to the bottom part of the text _"[Alb_le__ Lace]..."_ she again indicated. "<Huh, there's one word...>" She turned around, slipping away from the body, and closer to Euthalia. She blinked, noticing the aggressive glare being shot by the child. A crack expanded out from beneath the girl to the path Euthalia and her had come from.

She gulped, it was slightly menacing. "_So, I made out the word [Lace], dunno what that has to do with anything..._" The naga recalled something else, holding her left shoulder and heaving a sigh. "_That crest looks like the type you'd see on a slave... Probably from, uh... Y'know where._" Keone said, her voice slightly shaking. "_We're not fully in the know to conclude anything, but that wound could be the means of extreme punishment. I don't know how they could've ended up HERE, considering... y'know... The hole. In her chest._" Keone theorised. Keone sighed, somewhat uncomfortable. The glare from the child was not helping.

PlazaR10.png

Euthalia Apricot

Was it time to start praying to the Spirit King for guidance? It certainly felt like such. The kid wasn't really going along with her story of needing to fight the bad guy. It also looked like she was going to do that rift-tearing thing again. Not good. Wait, there was a thing... “If the evil is outside, was it you that was getting my knight to say 'I see you' a while back?” She almost mentioned the book as well, but that'd probably not be a good subject to bring up.

“Listen, Remun, I'm sorry to say this, but the bad guys are really sneaky. I'll do what I can to make everything okay, but I'll admit I'm not the most experienced prince, so please be patient with me while I figure out what my princely duties are.” She really, really hoped she wasn't throwing oil on a blazing fire. That said, there was one thing she felt surprisingly genuine about saying, despite being afraid of this girl. “I want to break this curse, for you and your mother. I promise.

She clicked her tongue. She needed more information. “Something was stolen from your mother's chest. Do you have any idea what that might be? It should allow me to bring her back.” It was an all-or-nothing type of question, but she was really running out of options here.

The only hint she got was Keone managing to read a few things. Lace? Lace what? A slave's crest? Someone punished for fleeing into the See? _“What if something in her chest was replaced by something that kept her alive, which now got stolen from her? We'll need to get it back to resurrect her.”_ It was the only theory she could come up with. Her suspect still being that 'demon with no eyes', yet she didn't know how to summon it.

_“Where the hell are Ophenia and Islwyn...”_ She mumbled, hoping to get some back-up or brilliant ideas. She realised just how desperate she'd gotten when she realised she needed to hope for ideas from an airheaded Sylph and a Satyr that was more often drunk than sober. They were doomed.

Language Keys:

- _"Sylvan"_
    - ~"Wyndish"~
    - "Common"
    - <"Beastial">

Character Goals:

RemunStare1.png
Ecstasy

The girl tilted her head at Euthalia's question regarding the thing with its eyes. That wasn't her. However, her demeanour immediately changed at Euthalia's statement about her being 'new' to this prince thing and how she still needs to figure out her princely duties. "... Huh?" The girl let out. "What did you say?" She sternly asked. "Patient? Patient? Do you want Remun to wait? Wait longer? I have been waiting. Remun's been waiting for mom for so long. And you tell me to wait longer?" The cracks around the girl are larger.

Creak. "How much longer? Why are you asking me? I don't know. I don't."

Crack. "The prince must kiss the princess. And everything will be fine. Happily ever after. That's how the stories go. That's all you must do." The girl stared at her feet. Her voice was somewhat shaky.

awldLOf.jpg

Keone smelled something, it was distant, but she couldn't get a grasp on it. Not in such a stressful situation. The cracks grew larger. It felt like the floor was shaking. However, the cracks did not form near the pond. "_Uhhhh... Euthalia, I don't think she wants to wait longer-_" Keone said, watching the cracks. The child's voice sounded slightly worn, slightly sad, slightly impatient and even a little mad.

She was silently mumbling to herself: "How much more? How much longer?" Silently, quietly. Smaller formed, become elongated until they soon became larger, and larger. She was despondent to Euthalia's questions. Keone nodded, "_I see... Hm._" She responded. Maybe she was reckless because of how unnerved she felt, or maybe it was because she thought the kid wasn't looking, but Keone slithered closer to the 'sleeping' woman. With that, she would quickly [Steal] whatever was inside the woman's chest... Something hard. Her hand was muddled with red. It was disgusting. Keone fell back slightly as a result.

However, there was a violent shake, quaking the entire area, as a large crack formed on trees, the sky and the floor beneath them. Shattering like a mirror hit by a stone. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" The elvish girl screamed. The violent shaked caused the book to fall out of Euthalia's neck vines (somehow) and landed on the floor. Keone slid forward, intending to catch it and hide it from the child's view.

Despite being able to catch it, Remun already laid her eyes upon it. She did not seem very happy to learn that someone was touching what was hers.

RemunStare.png

A large shattering sound emitted in the area. Nothing but black-tinged the area. The colour of the glaze didn't show any colour as well, matching the empty void of the area they were now in. Then, shockingly, and somewhat eye-straining, a bright and violent red filled the entirety of the space.

"Why do you have that?" Remun asked, her tone aggressive. "Why are you touching my stuff?" She once again asked, her voice slightly hoarse. Keone's smell was clogged by a disgusting and iron-esque scent. The scent of a rotting corpse. Something was there too, the slight smell of sweetness and... Alchohol?

PlazaR11.png

Euthalia Apricot

Not good. Not good. Not good. Spirit King guide me, Euthalia prayed in her head. She'd never expected to be this frightened of a child, yet she was sure her sap-streams were flowing faster than ever and she was worried that her leaves would spontaneously start to wilt and wither. Kiss the princess? She didn't quite dare to do so. After all, that might reveal her bluff. She'd fail that, right? Technically though, was she actually a prince? Her species wasn't too gendered, she just went with 'she' for ease of practise, so if he wanted to, he could just as easily identify as a male. Yes, that's probably a good start. Euthalia figured he'd start there. Then, to be a prince. The See didn't exactly have royalty, but Euthalia had been the son of a Cardinal. If the Spirit King was not just a king, but also the God of their nation, then that would make his Cardinals the under-kings. That would mean that Euthalia was a prince, right? Yes. He was a prince. Now that he'd settled on that much, he just needed to kiss the princes and thing would be solved. Surely, if he'd believe it with all his heart, things would turn out well? Just like Remun said.

That's when he noticed Keone had stolen from the corpse. What... why? Euthalia couldn't understand, but more curious was whatever Keone had stolen. To make matters worse, it was discovered that Euthalia had been reading the dairy. He was in deep trouble now, wasn't he? He tried taking some deep breaths. It'd be good. It'd be good. _“Could I have a look at that?”_ He asked, trying to sound as casual as his sap-rate would let him be, as he wanted to look at whatever Keone had stolen from the chest. He'd also head over to the body. After all, heading towards it and pretending he was getting ready to kiss it awake would buy them some precious time. It'd also allow him to observe the item (whilst pretending to put it back) that Keone stole from the chest and to see if he could get any other ideas on what to do here. His panicked mind was even considering the idea of stuffing the severed head of that white Flowerfee in there, with all its petals coloured a different colour. Somehow, that was the only thing his mind was still trying to go towards. However, they had only a few of the needed pigments and no Flowerfee, so only the arrival of Ophenia and Islwyn's successful completion of the rest of that quest could wrap this up. If there even was any hope at wrapping this up through such a thing to begin with, rather than it just being a desperate attempt at coming up with a way to be safe from Euthalia's panicking mind.

Language Keys:

- _"Sylvan"_
    - ~"Wyndish"~
    - "Common"
    - <"Beastial">

Character Goals:

Ecstasy

awldLOf.jpg

"Ughck!" Keone grunted, despite oft not being able to easily be knocked prone, the way the entirety of this space violently shook basically flung the naga to the floor. Her shoulder collided with the ground, and she felt a sharp pain crackle through her arm, the fall didn't feel hard, but it felt like something was being directed specifically at her... It was the same arm that she had that item clutched in her hand.

RemunStare.png

Getting into a more stable position, Keone looked to Euthalia and threw the item at him. "_Heads up!_" She shouted, once again being flung away by the violent quake of the realm. "Thieves. Thieves. Thieves. THIEVES!!" The child screeched, her voice quivering as she reached a pitch equivalent to a howling siren. "Stealing is wrong. Stealing is what bad guys do. That means the prince and the knight are bad guys too. Bad guys. Bad. Bad. Evil. LIARSLLIARALIARALIARS." "LIESLIESLIESLIESLIESLIESLIESLIESLIESLIESLIESLIES...!" The girl shouted, her voice constant and echoing.

"I hate liars. I hate. Lies. Liars. I HATE LIARS." The girl screamed, grabbing her hair and scratching at her face. "Get away from me. Get away from Mama! Don't..." The girl's voice was a blend of a teary and croaky voice and frustrated anger. She sniffles in between her screaming cries. Breathing. Fast. "Wait! We're not-" Keone tried to reason with her, but as she saw Euthalia edge closer to the 'Princess,' she let out a scream as loud as raining thunder.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"NOT AGAIN, NOTAGAIN.NOTAGAINNOTAGAINNOTAGAIN. Don't touch her. don't touch her, don't eat her. Don't eat mama. Stop it." The girl fell over, as she reached out her hand, stretching as much as she could. Then, Large spindly hands of melting oils bulbously smooth reached from in front of Remun. Its gluttonous arms and its five-necked palm intended to grip onto Euthalia as hard and desperately as it could...

However, the glade does not care for those who are too tied to reality. As such, its liquids washed passed Euthalia, passing through his body, and upon reaching the still woman, turned into nothing but red. What Euthalia held in her hand, was a golden locket. It was adorned with small intricately designed engravements onto it, along with a large stylised sylvan letter _"M"_ on it. Inside the locket, was a small shattered mirror and a very minuscule blue and metallic shard of something. The locket felt as if it were quite precious.

"No. No. No. No. No.." The girl muttered, barely even audible if not for the fact that they were ringing through the entire space. Above all of those mutters, was something soft. Gentle. Echoing. A voice.

"~La.. Lala♪ Lalala-- La La--♪~" [Song Therapy]

uSlu8FB.jpg

Ophenia, followed by Islwyn had appeared. Islwyn, was quite terrified, the body that was leaking a dried crimson fluid with a punctured chest, the odd child with a menacing tone, and her friends who were seemingly almost just as disturbed. However, she didn't entirely do anything. Islwyn basically had to carry Ophenia over due to how unstable she had suddenly become by this 'Overwhelming Flood.' But she seemed somewhat calm now...

Ophenia's legs were shaking. She was only barely standing. The Resonator shined black. Her eyes were worn and she seemed in no fine condition. However, she still sang, though slight. Stepping closer to the Child. Another. Step, by step. Weak, light steps. Remun was too absorbed in herself, she heard Ophenia and Islwyn's loud squeak, but she could only focus on the liars. The people near her mother.

Until. A gentle touch surrounded her shoulders. Basically falling onto the child, Ophenia gently wrapped her arms around the girl. The singing wasn't anything really, it was more of a thing to calm herself down. She needed it to more concisely convey her words. She took a deep breath, the sniffling girl's face was wet with tears, her nose running and her hair dishevelled. Ophenia whispered, spoke, "I... I am so, so sorry." Slightly, "It is just too much, is it not? Too much things happened. Too much things that no one explains. Everyone seems to have just gone on, and now... Now-" "W- Who- Are you...?"

"Shhh. Hush now, it is fine. Everything WILL be alright. I promise. It was not your fault. You did nothing wrong. No one left because of you. No one left because they wanted to." "W- Why... Are you telling me? Who? Why?" Remun cried louder, tears swelling her eyes like a leaking well. Ophenia gently hummed. However, the resonator stayed black. Stayed shining. The girl continued to cry. Ophenia's eyes began wavering as well. Tears slowly trickled down her cheeks along with the child. "There is more to life, There is so much more. With no one to love, does not mean that this life is not worth living. I love you. Someone, somewhere, loves you. Even if they do not happen to be here with you now, they live only for you." Ophenia tried her best to reassure the girl.

She continued to cry. She would continue for a long time. After all, a person, let alone a child, was not meant to let all these things be bottled up inside. People were meant to weep and mourn for days on end, people were meant to laugh with all their hearts, people were meant to convey their love as earnestly as they could, and people were meant to lament and scream when unhappy. That was what made people, a person. Well, that's what this sylph thought anyway.

As Remun cried and cried, louder and then soft, flailing then still, Ophenia did not ever let go of the girl. Still gently hugging her. Acting as a cradle for all the pain and thoughts she hid in this dream. The red hue of their surroundings became blue. Deep, and mesmerising. Glittering like a night sky. The girl rubbed her eyes, letting out a soft sniffle. Her eyes were red and swollen, and her nose blushed and sore. Silently, Ophenia softly let go. "Better?" She gently asked. Remun blinked, tears still welling up... "Y- Yeah.." Her voice was barely a whisper. Still trembling. "Are you still sad?" The girl sniffled, looking down. "Yes..." Remun replied, her voice trembling. Ophenia sighed, "That is alright. It is okay to be sad. Being sad is what allows us to appreciate the time that we are happy." Ophenia stated, her voice slightly nervous as she gently smiled.

PlazaR12.png

For now, Remun wouldn't fully be able to understand that. All she knew now was how sad she would be. How no one cared about her. How everyone just smiled while staring at the sun. How everyone could be happy and laugh while she was worried and alone. Why wasn't the world as sad as she was? Maybe it was wrong of her to be sad. Maybe she wasn't supposed to be sad. Those were the thoughts she thought of.

Remun looked up, looking at Keone and Euthalia. She looked around her. She saw Ophenia, the person who hugged her. She saw Islwyn, who was still a bit distraught at the situation. Especially the body. Keone seemed to have been somewhat hurt. And Euthalia, someone who seemingly wanted to help her. She suddenly felt shameful. Ashamed of herself. Her actions. Silently looking at the floor, she'd mutter...

"I,,, I- I'm Sorry..."

Time: 24:49
Weather: Slight Breeze, Somewhat Cold.

Ambience

Suddenly. A light. Gleaming and beautiful. A Blinding white enveloped everything. Then black... Upon opening their Eyes, Euthalia, Keone and Islwyn were somewhere different. It was cold, it was slightly warm. A gentle breeze brushed upon their skin, and Keone felt a shiver go up her spine at the presence of the wind. She had gotten somewhat used to the weatherless nature of the Glade... Where are they out of the glade now? Red spider lilies surrounded the group.

An anti-climatic farewell came to mind. It was as if they were just thrown out. Keone checked her bag, "<Huh?!>" She gasped. All the items she had from the glade had... disappeared(?). Same for Euthalia and Islwyn. Except for a single thin book. The last page stuck out untidily from its sweet-smelling binder. Almost as if beckoning to be opened. Islwyn looked around for a few moments. "_Hm... Where is Ophenia?_" She'd ask, wondering where the Sylph had been placed. Though the group were quite close to each other, the Sylph seemed to be not anywhere near to them in the slightest.

The gentle night sky loomed atop them. The crescent moon waning over them, its gentle glow enlightening their whereabouts with its pale light. The noise of crickets. Little sprites of mana float away, being carried by the wind as they are forced to wander. Stars speckle the sky like tiny jewels. The silent wind blowing. It was so atmospheric. Despite potentially being an utter inconvenience.[/tab]

Last edited:
Euthalia Apricot
Mentions: Faynorae Faynorae

Euthalia caught the item, or would at least try to do so. He was a little too shaken to know if his hands would succeed right now. After all, this kid was the first kid he'd ever grown to fear, which was saying something. As the kid was rapidly freaking out, he had no clue how to stop that process, so all he could do was panic as well. Saying he just 'found' and 'loaned' the book probably wouldn't do the trick right now. That's when he heard the scream. This was really getting from bad to worse. Some other words rang through, don't 'eat' mama? What in the world had happened? If only this kid would help rather than freak out, they might be able to do something. He wasn't sure how to make that happen, sadly enough.

However, what freaked him out even more, was the stuff that was coming right at him. What even was it? Who cared? He'd try to jump away from it, but failed miserably as it clenched around him and would surely squash... him? Wait? He was... alright? Not dead? _“I'm... fine?”_ He had no clue what that was about, but he lived, that was good! Still, his sap-rate was insanely high, so he'd best calm down before he'd die of a sap-stream attack. After some deep breaths, he finally calmed down enough. He took the diary and headed back over to Remun, handing it back. “Here. I'm sorry. As I said, I'm a very inexperienced knight, so I may do something wrong at first, but I will do what I can.” He hoped that attempt at being kind wouldn't cost him dearly, his mind still freaked out a bit by the thought he'd have died moments ago.

That's when he looked at what he was holding, he got confused. Maria's locket? Possibly. He tried to observe it closer, hoping to get any additional clues as to how this tied into everything that had been occurring thus far. The weird singing was not exactly comforting...

Wait.. that was... Ophenia?!? Safe to say, he was confused in no small degree.

Truth be told, he was impressed. Ophenia could do what he could not: dealing with a child. The most impossible task ever seemed like mere child's play now that Ophenia was doing it.

Oddly enough, he felt really calm right now. Sort-off, nice? It was a bit weird, as part of him told him he still needed panic, but he just didn't. It was even weirder. Even the thought that Humans might've done this to the child didn't instantly fill him with anger and hatred. He wanted to feel concerned about this lack of emotion, but he didn't feel that either. He was just calmly thinking this through as if it was perfectly fine. _“This is fine.”_ He wasn't sure why, but he felt strongly compelled to say it.

That's when... it actually was fine. They were outside again? Remun had thrown them out of the glade? Ah. She felt her emotions come back. First of all, considering habits died hard, she figured she'd go for she again. Secondly, she was frustrated. _“Ugh. I actually wanted to see if I could help that kid.”_ That's when she felt something. _“Wait.”_ The book? _“Weird, I thought I returned this. If it's the only thing that remains... maybe it was never part of that realm to begin with?”_ Either way, it was odd.

She then turned to Ophenia. “That was a good thing you did there, something I wasn't capable of. Well done... and thank you.” She felt compelled to speak genuinely for that part. As for the book... “One day. One day I'll open that book, get rid of what's inside of it and see if that helps Remun and her mother.” It wasn't going to be today though. She'd already been through enough. Besides... “Is everyone alright? Keone, is your shoulder okay?” There were other concerns first.

Time: 24:49
Weather: Slight Breeze, Somewhat Cold.

Ambience

Language Keys:

- _"Sylvan"_
    - ~"Wyndish"~
    - "Common"
    - <"Beastial">

Character Goals:

Ophenia ✿ Find materials and songwriting inspiration.
    EuthaliaReturn home safely.(?) Spread influence throughout The See of Fae and neighbouring countries​

Keonislwyn.jpg

Keone stretched her shoulders, hearing a slight creak. Though slightly concerning, Keone actually didn't feel any pain anymore. It also didn't seem like she was hurt or dislocated in any way or form. "_Hmh. Don't think so, I feel fine._" She answered, as checked her shoulders herself to see if there was anything more inherently wrong. Fortunately, there was not.

However, she sighed. "_How annoying... I wish we could've at least kept some of that cool stuff we got. Really wanted to keep that coral. Ugh._" She groaned, Islwyn laughed, "_Hehe~✿ Now, now Keone, that would've been stealing! Though I do agree it's a shame. The coral shard could've been a memento of the time you shooed an ocean nymph~☆_" She commented. "_At least we're fine and that's all that matters!_" Islwyn clapped, hopping up.

Keone sighed, "Yeah you kind of saved our skin... or, vines and scales in this case- I guess... Thanks." Keone thanked Ophenia as well, however... There was no reply. Stillness. Nothing but the chirping crickets. "Ophenia....?" Keone looked around. However, Ophenia was nowhere to be seen. Not near the group at all. Islwyn peered as well, to no avail. The Sylph didn't seem to be with them. The group didn't have much of a clue where Ophenia could be either, considering she didn't seem to leave them any message.

It was safe to say, that Ophenia had most likely ended up in a different area. While Euthalia and Friends seemed to have been transported to a place more inward The See of Fae, Ophenia must've been headed somewhere else, thus, transported somewhere else. Well, that was the simplest conclusion at least. Islwyn had a somewhat expression on her face.

Keone crossed her arms, and looked to Euthalia, "_Should we go look for her, Or..._" Keone asked, Islwyn sighed, "_As much as I'd like to, It'd be best if we find a place to sleep for the night. I am sure we're all a bit tired after all... that. Let's just hope that Ophenia is safe for now. I'm sure we'd meet her again._" The doe suggested, "_I'll take a quick look around again, maybe we just missed her._" Keone said as she went out to scout around the area. Even though Ophenia was just a bit further from the group, it'd be quite easy to notice her due to her generally sparkly appearance. Unfortunately, when Keone came back, there was nothing to report. No Ophenia or anything that resembled her.

With the sudden departure of their sylph'en assetfriend, Ophenia, Euthalia and Friends would soon find some form of a comfortable place to rest in. After safely exiting the Glade, they would be able to continue the way back home when the morning finally arrived. Euthalia, keeping the book would be able to read it's pages at any time she deemed fit, perhaps it will be helpful in the future...?

However, for now, I say it has been a pleasure having you stick with me for so long, thank you and I bid thee; Adieu, Elvario Elvario . Until Next time!

Meanwhile(?)​

Ophenia's Room.png
Thoughts. Solidarity. A Letter, and the Song of the Wind.
Sitting placidly within the room exerted from the [Belt of Things], Ophenia sits silent. Staring into the mirror of the vanity. The magical clock clicked every second. She was not in the mood for such a brightly coloured room. She often enjoyed colourful things, however, she felt quite sombre. Exhausted, and even tired. Thinking about all that... 'Corruption' verily wore the sylph out.

"How uncharacteristic..." She muttered, staring in the mirror. Head on the desk, and arms folded. She hummed... "I am all alone... With nowhere to go. It is just me, lost so far...♪" She sighed, looking up. "I have to fix my hair. Surely it will distract me. I have to think about my next performance as well..." Standing up, Ophenia went to change her clothing. Something fell out from the pocket of her 'shorts.' It was a letter. Upon reading it, she smiled.

"Ah! I forgot to say goodbye... Well, this is a good excuse as any to write one back!" Ophenia giggled. Reading letters made Ophenia really excited, (mostly to reply) and cheerful. A song of freedom? A song of heroism and bravery? Those sounded like good ideas. She made sure to keep that in mind... Maybe she'll send it out after she was fully well-rested.

~ Fin. ~
Warning: Please bear in mind that these are only Suggestions and thus are not indicative of the final grade chosen by the Moderator who grades the RP. Do not make any changes to your Character's Sheet until the RP is officially graded by a Moderator who is capable of grading an RP.

Euthalia:
Acquired [Asset] Item - ["Du Couer Pur" Ophenia's "Official Document" Of Ownership and Management]:
An "Official" document which states that Euthalia owns and manages "Du Couer Pur" Ophenia. Despite being written and signed by Ophenia, the eligibility of this item is dubious.
Acquired Optional Title - [Manager and Owner of "Du Couer Pur" Ophenia]:
The Character is now the Owner and Manager of "Du Couer Pur" Ophenia! The character is able to dictate Ophenia's schedule and are actively informed of her whereabouts and status. Diehard Ofandom Club Members are quite envious of this character's position.​

Acquired [Item]- [Remun's(?) Journal]
A thin black book held together by a black fabric and linen thread. It seems to act as a binder to keep together 5 pages of parchment. The cover seemingly spells out "R _ M U Ns J O _ R _ A L". All the writings are in Sylvan, and the last page seems to be sticking out. On the back of the binder shows a map of the Draumur Silva, showing where various entrances to the Glade are.

Acquired Optional Title ~ [Gardeniades' Whimsy]:
The character has stayed for a prolonged time within the Glade of the Draumur Silva and has caught the attention of its residents. The Character are more likely be mistaken as a resident of the glade by its residents of the Middle and Outer circles of the Glade. However, those of the inner circles will not be keen on showing similar hospitality.

Keone and Islwyn:
Acquired Optional Title - [Ofandom Fanclub Member]:
The Character is now a member of the Official "Du Couer Pur" Ophenia Fanclub!... This shows their support and love for the Chanteuse of Love, Ophenia!... Characters with negative views on "Du Couer Pur" Ophenia are not keen on accommodating such a character. Ie. The Eastern Empire.

The character has stayed for a prolonged time within the Glade of the Draumur Silva and has caught the attention of its residents. The Character are more likely be mistaken as a resident of the glade by its residents of the Middle and Outer circles of the Glade. However, those of the inner circles will not be keen on showing similar hospitality.

Isekai Hell Grade
Mentions: Elvario Elvario Faynorae Faynorae Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo
Aftermath​

With the end of the whimsical exploration into the glade, many of the characters felt its effects. While the group originally went in for their own reasons, Ophenia sought out the inspiration she sought in preparation of her next performance. While the others might have been along for the ride, they eventually managed to free themselves of the effects of the glade. However, many people with little evidence would believe such a thing has happened. But those who have seen it for themselves know what happened.

Rewards

Ophenia- 105 points

Euthalia- 90
Acquired [Asset] Item - ["Du Couer Pur" Ophenia's "Official Document" Of Ownership and Management]:
An "Official" document which states that Euthalia owns and manages "Du Couer Pur" Ophenia. Despite being written and signed by Ophenia, the eligibility of this item is dubious.
Acquired Optional Title - [Manager and Owner of "Du Couer Pur" Ophenia]:
The Character is now the Owner and Manager of "Du Couer Pur" Ophenia! The character is able to dictate Ophenia's schedule and are actively informed of her whereabouts and status. Diehard Ofandom Club Members are quite envious of this character's position.

Acquired [Item]- [Remun's(?) Journal]
A thin black book held together by a black fabric and linen thread. It seems to act as a binder to keep together 5 pages of parchment. The cover seemingly spells out "R _ M U Ns J O _ R _ A L". All the writings are in Sylvan, and the last page seems to be sticking out. On the back of the binder shows a map of the Draumur Silva, showing where various entrances to the Glade are.

TMK- 37
Acquired optional title [Presence] - character may or may not have been particularly impactful, but no one can deny they character left an impression behind. Be memorable regardless of actions. Harder to shake bad titles. Easier to be remembered for good titles longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back