• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Community [Isekai Hell] March Madness 2024 Community Event Match 5

Novama

Elder Member
Participants: TheTimePiece TheTimePiece gmimperfecti gmimperfecti slifer37 slifer37 Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

The Nerfs:

E grade cap -
ryuuji - drop int to D, drop skills to E, range, aoe, duration, targets drops to F, pendent is E grade and looses limiter.
gyld - caster perk lost, int and vit dropped to D, skills drop to E, Domain, Educated, Leadership, Persuasion drops to F, Lord of Owl's Form and Beart Tank Form are removed
Rowan - all titles are reduced to E grade, all stats reduced to D grade, all skills are reduced to E grade, (range, targets, duration, aoe reduced to F grade), regen is F, Domestic Arts should add 14pts to earned and spent (its not free even as an event reward), all equipment is reduced to E grade
Velvet - N/A

Opening narration
Blue Team (Ryuuji/Gyld) spawn in at Blue Temple. Their minions are on the march. They do not see the enemy but note the conflict on the center island with the turret array.

Red Team (Velvet/Rowan) spawn in at Red Temple. Their minions are on the march. They do not see the enemy but note the conflict on the center island with the turret array.

Going forward, narrations will only include elements both teams witness.

You have 24hrs to message me your character's actions. Those that miss will be assumed to be chasing their butts around in a circle when i make the next narration.

1709272401256-png.1147559

Participants: TheTimePiece TheTimePiece gmimperfecti gmimperfecti slifer37 slifer37 Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

Round 1: Velvet and Rowan appear in central island. Rowan casts an E grade barrier over each of them (-2 energy E, Rowan). Velvet is able to tank the tower and topple it. (+1 point Red Team, +1 energy to Velvet). There seems to be fewer blue minions arriving at center island than normal.

You have 24hrs to message me your character's actions for round 2.

Round 4: Gyld and Ryuuji make their first appearance at the central island and push down their first tower uncontested. (+1 point Blue Team, +1 energy to Ryuuji) Velvet reappears at center island, but spends the time regaining their strength. (+1 energy Velvet).

You have 24hrs to message me your character's actions for round 5.

Round 5: Velvet retreats to Red Temple as Gyld and Ryuuji pushed the lane unopposed, toppling the last of central island's Red Towers. (+1 point Blue Team, +1 energy Ryuuji)

Rowan suddenly appears in central island and casts an E grade spell to try and encase Gyld and Ryuji in a dome of magic. (E grade, -2 energy Rowan)

You have 24hrs to message me your character's actions for round 6.

Round 6: Gyld and Ryuuji defend themselves against the barrier...but nothing happens as the barrier is placed down around them. Gyld's aura listlessly floats around him. Ryuuji casts a spell on himself and Gyld empowering their physicality (E grade, -2 energy Ryuuji)

While gyld and ryuuji are stuck in a barrier, Rowan and Velvet converge on the last tower in the central island to topple it (+1 point Red Team, +1 energy Velvet)

You have 24hrs to message me your character's actions for round 7.

Round 7: While Gyld and Ryuuji handily smashed out of their barrier cages, Velvet and Rowan ran to Blue Temple where they assisted their minions in pushing till the temple collapsed. (Red Team (Velvet/Rowan) +5 points)

Red Team (Velvet Rowan) advance to the finals after securing a win in match 5.

The End

Users who are viewing this thread

Back