• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Community [Isekai Hell] March Madness 2024 Community Event Match 2

Novama

Elder Member
Participants: TheTimePiece TheTimePiece gmimperfecti gmimperfecti Elvario Elvario DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

The Nerfs:

F grade cap -
ryuuji - all stats dropped to E, all skills dropped to F, Magic school is lost, Padoras pendant drops to F grade as does it precognition effect.
gyld - all stats dropped to E, caster perk lost, all skills dropped to F, Domain is lost, spiritual beast asset drops to F grade, (educated, leadership, and persuasion lost),
almeida - N/A
keircey - stats dropped to E, skills dropped to F, (performance, educated, range, targets, aoe lost), equipment dropped to F grade

Opening narration
Blue Team (Ryuuji/Gyld) spawn in at Blue Temple. Their minions are on the march. They do not see the enemy but note the conflict on the center island with the turret array.

Red Team (Almeida/Keircey) spawn in at Red Temple. Their minions are on the march. They do not see the enemy but note the conflict on the center island with the turret array.

Going forward, narrations will only include elements both teams witness.

You have 24hrs to message me your character's actions. Those that miss will be assumed to be chasing their butts around in a circle when i make the next narration.

1709272401256-png.1147559

Participants: TheTimePiece TheTimePiece Elvario Elvario gmimperfecti gmimperfecti DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

In round one, Gyld emerged among the Blue minions that poured over the bridge to the central island to wage war on the turrets. He was joined by his teammate Ryuuji. In contrast, only Almeida joined the red minions in contesting the flow of battle. However, despite Ryuuji's attempt, he had no means of contributing in the fight. Ultimately Blue team's charge was canceled out by Red team's charge. Gyld and Almeida each gain +1 energy.

Gyld, Ryuuji, and Almeida may post there next actions in this thread. They may alternatively continue messaging me their actions if they prefer. Keircey, who remains unseen, may continue to message me his actions.

24hrs to post/message me your actions for round 2.

Participants: TheTimePiece TheTimePiece Elvario Elvario gmimperfecti gmimperfecti DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

In round two, Gyld rushes to push the lane once again and this time, red team has other priorities. The first of Red's Turrets falls (Blue Team +1 Point) (Gyld gains +1 energy). However, while Gyld is pushing the lane, Ryuuji spent his time absorbing mana from the surrounding conflict. (Ryuuji gains +1 energy).

Almeida was joined by Keircey leading a charge against the Blue Team in the central island. Keircey opened with a Electro Static shot on Ryuuji (F grade ability. -1 energy) and Almeida Teamed up with an AoE attack encompassing both Gyld and Ryuuji (F grade ability, -1 energy). After unleashing the AoE, Almeida follows up with a Combo hammer swing on Gyld and Ryuuji.

24hrs to post/message me your actions for round 3

Ryuuji uses F grade spell to counter Keircey's and Almeida's rush. To his fortune, Keircey's spell fizzled while on the move and proved not a threat. To his misfortune, Almeida was more than enough, her hammer smashing through Ryuuji's spell and sending him flying with a fiery explosion. His body fades away after it stops bouncing and skidding away. (-1 energy for the ability, will revive at the Blue temple after next round) (Red Team +1 Point)

Gyld's magical body block proved far more formidable. Despite taking the hit, only his thick hide took the beating and he wasn't sent flying like Ryuuji was. (-1 energy for F abiliity, Natural armor is destroyed)

While blue team is on the mend, Almeida pushes lane uncontested, felling a turret. (Red Team +1 Point)

Keircey hangs out under a tower.

24hrs to post/message me your actions for round 4

For round 4, Almeida pushes the lane unopposed and is able to topple the last of Blue's Turrets. (Red Team +1 Point)

Keircey settles down to meditate and regain some energy when Gyld charges forward and launches a magic attack at Kiercey. (F grade ability, -1 energy). The sudden attack would interrupt Keircey's meditation and keep it from being fruitful.

24hrs to post/message me your actions for round 5.

participants: TheTimePiece TheTimePiece Elvario Elvario gmimperfecti gmimperfecti DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

For round 5, Moving to Blue Base, Almeida pushes the lane unopposed but the towers around the base are too intense to topple the base alone. (+1 energy for Almeida).

Meanwhile, Gyld and Keircey square off, Keircey intercepting Gyld's attack with an electro shock magic (-1 energy F grade). Gyld's magic smashed through it and ripped Keircey apart, his tatters fading away. (+1 energy Gyld, +1 point Blue Team)

24hrs to post/message me your actions for round 6.

participants: TheTimePiece TheTimePiece Elvario Elvario gmimperfecti gmimperfecti DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

For round 6, The last of Red Team's central towers falls as Gyld pushes the lane unopposed with their minions. (Blue team +1 point, +1 energy for Gyld).

Rushing back from the Blue Team's base, Almeida meets Gyld in the central island and immediately sends an especially pointed hammer swing ability (F grade) and immediately followed up with another swing to combo. (-1 energy Almeida).

24hrs to post/message me your actions for round 7.

For round 7, Gyld successfully put up a quick wall of magic to help it block the blows of Almeida's hammer (F block, -1 energy Gyld). The flurry of blows were only just delivered when Almeida went into another series of attacks with her hammer (F grade ability, -1 energy Almeida). Gyld would need to defend himself again or take a beating.

Both combatants duked it out on the central island with both sets of turrets destroyed and the minions clashing around them.

24hrs to post/message me your actions for round 8.

For round 8, Gyld quickly mounted another magical block (F grade, -1 energy gyld) to face Almeida's previous attack. Additionally he squawked at his team's minions to give additional aid (F grade, -1 energy gyld). One did. His sturdy body coupled with the added support overpowered Almeida's attack, the force of their defense causing Almeida's hammer to shatter.

With weapon shattered, Almeida is unable to follow up her barrage of attacks with another set. This left Keircey to charge into central island alone to attack Gyld with a magical electro charge (F grade, -1 energy Keircey).

3 of the combatants duked it out on the central island with both sets of turrets destroyed and the minions clashing around them.

24hrs to post/message me your actions for round 9.

For round 9, Gyld's defense marathon continued (f grade, -1 energy for gyld) but Keircey's magic attacked paled in comparison to Almeida's onslaught. Gyld's magic repulsion to defend himself was strong enough that Keircey's magic backfired, destroying the catalyst and Keircey in the process. (+1 point for Blue Team, +1 energy Gyld) (Keircey would revive at the red temple after next round). Keircey didn't live long enough to meditate. Ryuuji joined Gyld on the central island. Almeida was nearby ducktaping hammer bits back together (F grade, -1 energy Almeida, hammer is F grade again)

3 of the combatants duked it out on the central island with both sets of turrets destroyed and the minions clashing around them.

24hrs to post/message me your actions for round 10.

For round 10, Almeida, with repaired hammer, dashes to the enemy base and starts pushing lane. The turrets prove too intense to overcome alone. (+1 energy Almeida)

Gyld and Ryuuji follow Almeida to their blue temple where they team up against her with F grade abilities and mundane attacks comboed together. (F grade abilities, -1 energy from gyld and ryuuji). Almeida would need to defend or take the hit.

3 of the combatants are at the blue temple fighting as intense array of turrets fire upon red minions all around them.

24hrs to post/message me your actions for round 11.

Round 11, Almeida spun from pushing the lane to swing hammer and counter Gyld and Ryuuji's magical rush. (F grade, -1 energy Almeida) Magic met martial might in a climatic clash sending minions flying all around. It looked like Almeida had won the exchange, but then all the Blue Temple turrets targeted Almeida and laserbeamed her into oblivion. (+1 Blue Team, +1 energy Ryuuji and Gyld) (almeida will return after round 12)

24hrs to post/message me your actions for round 12.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back