• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [Azuran City] Intrigue Down Below

Kristina
Interactions: Valkan Valkan saxon saxon

sample-5b7a45edba01c1c286131d6d40bb24bc.jpgSlinking through the ground floor of the ware house Lupa and Schwarz encountered the Brothers goons. Keeping quiet Lupa looked to her shadow Schwarz, pointing out the pulley transport system they had set up. She stopped still staying hidden but taking the time to survey their surroundings. 'those must be the weapons...' she eyed the crates as they were loaded onto the pulley. '...which means that goes down into the sewers where their spreading the goods all over the city.' No sooner had she made this observation did the thugs begin to peel off towards the exit. Talking of where they'd get their next drink. Lupas eyes narrowed, looking around to make sure no one else was around she rushed out from her hiding spot. Quickly examining what she could she noticed the weapons along with the symbols on them. 'probably be useful if I knew what the hell these meant.' She surmised they must represent a group or organization that gave the Brothers these weapons. Whoever they are they had a vested interest in seeing the city destabilized.

It was then that she noticed a paper lying upon a crate. Picking it up she skimmed it for info. "Schwarz take a look at this, looks like info on what these guys were transporting and where." She let out a sigh. "Doesn't say where from though, course not we aren't that lucky..." Offering the paper for Schwarz she looked around briefly, before meeting back with Kasumi.

Lupa shook her head at the kunoichi's first suggestion. "Nah, we've overstayed our welcome here already. The goal was always to move quickly and decisively, and this just expanded to things far beyond our capabilities. Besides those terrorist lackeys were headed to the exit they'll find the bodies before too long. I say we take what we can and torch the place." She presented the shipping manifest to Kasumi. "I'll drop this off to law enforcement afterwards, we've done all we can. Consider this operation a success."

Kasumi took out the dragon fire she had taken and aim at the window as she threw it against the door the contents in the bottle started to ignite. Though no source of fire was need as it started to quickly catch the building on fire as the group made their get away. She let out a sigh as the group had regrouped on one of the many streets of the slums. "Right, right well I think I will be staying in this city a bit longer to see what is going on here. I might leave though; I came here for another reason which I do intend on carrying out. But that is something for another time I suppose," Kasumi concluded with a shrug as she continued to move through the streets as the manifest was shown to her. Glancing at a moment, she shook her head before looking up at the sky for a moment.

Though she couldn't exactly let it go how the brothers managed to sneak that many weapons into the city. What was more concerning was that the guards didn't seem to be alert for anything. Which led her to the conclusion that someone in the higher ups was probably being bribed to look the other way. There were so many things that could be the reasoning for it however she would need to look into it some more. But for now she was ready to return to the normal part of the city.

Aftermath
The group while deciding to not destroy the warehouse had discovered a plot against the very city itself, wither they decide to do something or not the events will no doubt linger in the minds of those who decide to dive deeper into it.

mentions:
EMIYAman EMIYAman Valkan Valkan

Last edited:
Isekai Hell RP Grade

EMIYAman EMIYAman Valkan Valkan saxon saxon
This rp stood out to me for the strong stealth/espionage feel it had. Most rp's going for epic fantasy, tea party, or politics. This one stayed grounded in a street level of fiction that was nice. The seduction scenes were painful. Not gonna lie it was hard to read. But what matters was you got your info XD. The trouble with an rp like this is it relies on characters that are highly skilled. While it feels like it was probably kept within the standing of the party, I wonder if that would remain true if the story developed too quickly. There also didn't seem like a great divide of roles in the rp. Kinda felt like Arkh was regularly holding the bag while the others were running ahead. Think I would have liked to see more skill use for some of the knowledges and maneuvers pulled off by the party. We'll just assume all the folks you hurt and killed were criminals.

Aftermath
You guys chose to keep things hush hush, but the hit on the weapons distribution did not go unnoticed. Better security measures will be put in place for the remaining locations of import that pertain to this story line. Additionally, members of the revolution will be told to keep a better check on their tongues and who they associate with.
Meanwhile, all those caravan hits have drawn the attention of the adventurers guild. In addition to law enforcement, adventurers have been called in to help resolve matters as well. Those close to the matter will find themselves under extra scrutiny and adventurers don't always abide by the rules the city guard have to follow.

Rewards

Kasumi - 92 points (narration bonus included)
  • optional title acquired [Kunoichi] - character portrays themselves and is perceived as a ninja girl. They are considered exotically hott, but they will find it difficult to gain the trust and confidence of anyone. Characters are prone to leave their valuables behind when they know they will be interacting with character.
Kristina - 88 points
  • optional title acquired [Lush] - regardless of the character's drinking preferences and tolerances, character is perceived as someone that likes to regularly drink more than they should. Will have an easier time leaning into the part to meet expectations. More difficult to be taken seriously and can occasionally be denied drinks for the character's 'own good'.
Arkh - 45 points
  • optional title acquired [Body] - character has proven to be an entity that exists and takes up space. Character may or may not accomplish much. Character may be fairly forgettable. But there is no arguing they are a body taking up space and worthy of being acknowledged as an existence. If existence is ever questioned, this title proves the character exists.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back