• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [Cleansed Curses Shrine] Falling to Rise Part 3: The Toad, the Witch, and the Dream.

Isekai Hell Grade

EMIYAman EMIYAman Elvario Elvario Orikanyo Orikanyo Shadow Dancer Shadow Dancer Shiyonichi Shiyonichi StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal TheTimePiece TheTimePiece gmimperfecti gmimperfecti

Quite the epic toad battle. Kinda wondering why this didn't happen an rp ago rather than what did wind up happening. Tons of npcs. Glad we cleared the air of some of them toward the end. Was honestly disappointed Ceylan is so good at resurrecting since I was really hoping more of the npcs would get cleared out. Kinda wondering if Yukan was truly best character to be given so much command despite his rank in clan. Even angel and heavenly host getting put under his direction for a time? Gives me pause. Perhaps I was misreading though, which was honestly not a tough feat to accomplish. The narrative for this rp felt a little odd in how things were described and brought about. The initial departure felt sluggish. The ending makes me wonder what grander things are being implicated and whether this was the rp to introduce them. All in all, feels like the rp accomplished what it set out to do, but spiraled off into a few other directions that makes me wonder if the narrative evolved out of whimsy rather than a planned out narration. ...this is part 3? Geez this storyline definitely grew from a simple training rp XD

Aftermath:
Pretty much same as the aftermath from previous rp give or take some increased lands due to a further suppression of corruption. Fantasy - [Isekai Hell] Falling to Rise, Part 2 (aka No Rest for the Weary)

Discovered Monster tree party members would not be welcome.

Rewards:

gmimperfecti- 29pts (narrator points)

Kai - 23pts
optional title acquired [Celestial Shark] - character is owed by some divine folk and they are gonna pay up...someday...maybe.

Indicus - 20pts
optional title acquired [Crouching Lizard, Hidden Gecko] - Character is a reptilian beastman with a growing knack for using their body in combat
optional skill acquired [Magic F] - if skill is claimed, add 7pts to earned and spent points.

Ceylan - 58pts
optional title acquired [Torturer] - character has experience in sustaining the suffering. Putting a tortured creature out of its misery never seems to be the way with this character.

Paru - 24pts
optional title acquired [Sword Girl] - character has a central focus and it is by that focus that many will know and recognize them. They may even suspect he knows how to use it.

Yukan - 58pts
optional title acquired [Amphibious Vanquisher] - character has gained renown for leading forces in an epic battle to slay a massive amphibious creature. Character will more easily gain renown and grow their legend in the area.

Ko - 41pts
optional title acquired [Sword Guy] - character has a central focus and it is by that focus that many will know and recognize them. They may even suspect he knows how to use it.
optional equipment acquired [ Light Armor F] - if equipment is claimed, add 7pts to earned and spent points.

partial participants

Tia - 20pts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back