• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Active [Isekai Hell]-Fairweather Alchemists

Saoirse Desrosiers

sxm1iE6.jpg
Mentions: Ryuuji TheTimePiece TheTimePiece
Languages: Common | <Beastial>

“Supply and demand.” She replied to Ryuuji's mention of using scarcity to drive up value. “If we wanted to push our luck, we could even sell parts of recipe's to drive up the value of the final pieces even more. Especially if we make it so folk would assume they can fill in the blanks where they can't and would have to come crawling back to us and pay in full.”

She didn't reply to his 'if it becomes bothersome' remark, as it didn't, but she was far to prideful to ever mention a thing like that. She did reply to the other comment. “I'm merely following along.”

She thought a bit about the comparison to the monastery. “The bath there was useful and nice. The room-lay-out was clearly thought-out as well. Allowing for lots of decent sleeping rooms with little wasted space. You're right, there would be some things to learn from the lay-out of their buildings.”

She was glad to be let off out of the dance-floor, but wasn't sure what to do next. Her head was spinning and she needed to lean against the wall for a bit. “I'm fine.” She replied to Ryuuji, annoyed, but not harmed.

Melia Hayward
GYOmdVf.jpg

“It's closed, ma'am. It seems locked, but it doesn't look all that strong. Do you want me to try break though?” Melia called out, after reaching the door up the stairs.

“No, don't!” Saoirse called back. “If this is anything like we were told about, that's guaranteed to be a trap of sorts.” She added. “See if there's anything else around or if anything stands out about it, let me know.”

“Yes ma'am!” Melia would reply, deciding not to kick down the door. She'd observe the door, the frame, as well as the surroundings in general, looking for anything that might suggest an option other than breaking through.

Meanwhile, downstairs, Saoirse was coming up with a theory. She didn't like it. Watching Ryuuji put on the shoes, she noticed they forced him to dance. “A specific routine, you say?” That might confirm it. “Perhaps the door opens if you manage to make it through the dance-floor following that routine... Yet...” This was the part she didn't like. “You'd not be able to lead those blasted dolls.”

She sighed. “Gotta be pragmatic sometimes...” She muttered. “This never leaves this room.” She warned Ryuuji, as she approached him and held out her hands. “My best bet is that we're supposed to learn this dance and use it to outdance the dolls, in order to open that door.” She hoped that she was right, otherwise this would be awkward. “Otherwise there would be little use in the ridiculous set-up of this place.”

Once more, she sighed. “So, as a matter of exception, I'll allow you to lead me through the dance-floor.” She stated, allowing him to take the lead as a dance-partner and following along with the movements. Perhaps the seductive sway of his hips was making this a bit less unbearable than she thought it'd be and made her willing to try... Either way! She'd go for the mission, hoping they'd get onto the dance-floor and outdance the dolls in order to get the door to open for this dancing alchemist.

Lei-Cao Cattlemaricanica Sedimentarius Formatta Taurus
1714074649845.jpeg
Equipped Titles:
Beast, Minotaur
Point Booster: Attentive Student (F)
Character Sheet
Elvario Elvario Lolory Lolory TheTimePiece TheTimePiece
Having been enticed by the appearance of a magical letter to join on some strange quest, Lei-Cao was rather curious that some coven of some kind was after the important items that the sender wished to obtain. She didn't much question where the letter had even came from or who sent it, rather intrigued by the diaries it spoke of as well as this 'Scarlet Coven'. Reading each specific detail on the letter, she made her way to set out in hopes that such a quest of unknown origin would prove practical training for her own capabilities. That, and the chance she may encounter individuals who would prove useful to her own training and growth.

Though, having sought out the sender, she would have initially been likely too late to join except coming across the destination they were supposed to travel to ended up being conveniently along the path. Having no sense of direction whatsoever, she just saw it as an opportunity to ask for directions.

Without hesitation, she simply saw nothing wrong with just going in and finding four doors with no clue if there was anyone home. Supposing that the brown door seemed like it led to the room which was the most casual one where people would relax or stay in, she chose said direction and eventually came to a rather bizarre room filled with dolls and three other people. At least she had found people to ask for directions, so she simply and calmly opened her mouth to nicely ask for questions as any normal person would.

"HELLO, I AM LEI-CAO CATTLEMARICANICA SEDIMENTARIUS FORMATTA TAURUS, PALADIN AND RIGHTEOUS HAND OF CHAOS AND GRAND CHAMPION, LEGENDARY MINOTAUR WHO HAS NOT KNOWN DEFEAT OR FAILURE, AND ONLY STRIVES FOR POWER AND SUCCESS. LITTLE INDIVIDUALS WITH THE WOODEN PEOPLE, I REQUIRE YOUR GUIDANCE ON INSTRUCTIONAL DIRECTIONS FOR THIS LETTER SO THAT I MAY FURTHER SUCCEED WITH MY GRAND CONQUEST, AND CONTINUE TO FIND WHERE I MAY IMPROVE" Lei-Cao calmly asked at a normal tone of voice, holding up the same letter that had brought the others to the same goal.
"I HAVE NOT ACTUALLY REALLY SUCCEEDED IN ANYTHING YET, BUT I HAVE ALSO NOT FAILED, SO I HAVE A 138% SUCCESS RATE".

"I RECEIVED THIS LETTER FROM MERE NOTHING, THE BLESSING OF CHAOS ITSELF HAD BROUGHT IT TO ME, AND I AM LOOKING FOR THE LOCATION OF MY QUEST TO FIND FOUR VALUABLE DIARIES... IT... may seem that you are doing something here..." she announced, falling off when she looked amongst the wooden dolls unsure what was actually going on, wondering if she should have indeed knocked first. She also had no clue if they were amidst some sort of dance class, clearly she must have not been in the right place at all for finding diaries.

"IF... YOU'RE BUSY.... I CAN... come back later, maybe if you can just look at this letter and know where it is or, what? And I can leave you to your... dolls, Mister and Miss, and small bunny girl child..." she said, having had her large two-handed mace clutched but lowering it when it felt like the situation wasn't as... seriously required for such presentation.​

Ryuuji Kamimura

Languages: "Common", "[Terran]"
Mentions: Elvario Elvario Femboy Femboy Lolory Lolory

Indeed perfectly legal ways to make more money from people and create a market which would benefit Saoirse's profits. That was most ideal. "Excellent ideas as always Miss Desrosiers."

"Humble too, I can only hope that others will aspire to be more mannered like yourself."
It was good to hear that she was okay after the being flung incident. Saoirse's assessment was fair as well for all they knew breaking that would trigger some sort of trap which could cause all sorts of problems.

There were two things which were about to occur that Ryuuji was not expecting. First he listened to Saoirse who was currently on the dance floor with him. She raised a valid point about not being able to lead the dolls to clear the floor.

"Of Course Miss Desrosiers. I understand this is to simply further our objective, I will not tell anyone, and I'll do my best to ensure we are successful." He thought perhaps speaking a bit more clinically about it might help Saoirse feel a bit better about the situation as he knew full well her dancing with a slave, and someone who was pretty much as low as you can go on the caste probably wasn't on her must do list.

He'd realize pretty quickly she was planning on dancing with him with the arms out even before she said everything, something which Jastira might have had some more use in, but with these shoes he supposed it didn't matter all that much. Nevertheless he had no plans on telling anyone about what transpired lest it upset Saoirse, which was counter productive to him getting what he wanted at the end of the day. Presuming he was able too, Ryuuji would then proceed to attempt to lead Saoirse through the dance floor and see if perhaps they could out dance the dolls to get that door opening up, moving with Seduction F some more in the shoes if albeit subconsciously.
"I suppose we're just fortunate these shoes weren't harmful, however I will say I did appraise them of course, but helping someone to 'learn how to dance' comes in different flavors it'd seem." He decided to add, so that she at least didn't think he just tried them on willy nilly.

Unfortunately as far as Saoirse's desires went for this not to leave the room it looked like one Minotaur was quite intent on making their presence known in the space, causing Ryuuji's normally collected face to look a tad surprised when Lei-Cao came in. Great more company, company which might cut into their profits at that if she didn't decide to bludgeon them to death, one who had a rather elevated default speaking volume too. Ryuuji was immediately guarded at these thoughts but he couldn't very well stop dancing with the shoes on. Even so he decided he would speak clearly back.

While it might have been a bit of a gamble Ryuuji would speak forthright. "Excuse me, Lei-Cao Cattlemaricanica Sedimentarius Formatta Taurus, you are currently in the presence of Miss Saoirse Desrosiers. She is not a commoner she is gentry, and deserves the utmost respect. With her as my Mistress, I cannot allow you to discount her as a mere child. She is a Haregon, and their stature varies, just as your own does, I'm certain you can understand that much." Ryuuji would not go further than that, he had no idea how much Saoirse wanted to reveal perhaps it was better for them if she thought they were just their for dance class, so he'd let her handle it, with how much information she wanted to share regarding why they were there to this new comer.

(Flavour post)

Saoirse Desrosiers

sxm1iE6.jpg
Mentions: Ryuuji TheTimePiece TheTimePiece Cow Femboy Femboy
Languages: Common | <Beastial>

Saoirse was highly amused by Ryuuji knowing his place. That'd make dancing with him a lot less awkward. Especially as it'd stay in this room. The continued praise and seductive sway of his hips almost made her wonder what she was even worried about. “I see.” She replied to him stating he appraised the shoes first. He'd been commanded to put them on regardless, but she wouldn't blame him for being a bit more careful. She'd allow that much freedom in his thinking and acting.

Her mood was instantly ruined by some really loudmouth bursting into the room. Someone she didn't recognise from having been along thus far. To her surprise, however, Ryuuji replied before she could do so. That was a welcome change of pace, as it'd give her the time to come up with some words of her own. Her first instinct was to wonder how Ryuuji managed make the best use of the only reason for him to ever talk back to someone of the Beast caste. Namely to tell them off for being rude to someone like her, of the Gentry Beast caste.

Deciding to not even look at the cow, only having spotted the woman from the corner of her eyes, she continued the dance. She did, however, speak up as she did so. “We are currently in the process of figuring out a task associated with that letter.” That was about all she figured she'd need to tell. “Though the process of such would go above the current level of intelligence you displayed, so I'll abstain from further explanation.”

The only thing that made her not instantly hate the cow were a few things she's been spouting. “Though I must say, I do always approve of those seeking to improve themselves, even if they are seemingly unable to come up with how to actually do so themselves.” If she wasn't having to keep up with the dance, she'd have tried to come up with something more. “Well, stick around and perhaps you'll be of use.” She figured that might be the best option, for now, as being able to keep an eye on her would meant she wouldn't be spreading anything that was happening here.

Melia Hayward
GYOmdVf.jpg

However, Melia, looking down from the stairs to see what this was all about, was slightly less tactical than Ryuuji. For a while, she looked like she was about to try crashing through the dancing dolls to attack the cow. Keeping her patience, however, she'd eventually call out. “Ma'am, with your permission, I'd like to challenge this intruder to a duel at the first opportunity.”

The request wasn't entirely beyond Saoirse's expectations, but she still sighed. Defending her honour was nice, but was this the right time? “I'll consider it after we obtain at least two of the dairies.” That seemed the best course of action. She wanted her profit fist and this might motivated Melia to keep on trying, or to try even harder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back