• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [Paizu Mountains] An Unexpected Raid

Zahrah Fiore
Mentions: Amelia RavenSong RavenSong
Languages: Common | <Beastial> | *Terran* |

Zahrah's sewing circle of misfits was growing into quite a big hit, which was great! After all, how could they not enjoy their success rates at reforming these criminals? Wait, was that what they'd been doing? They'd gotten so caught-up in the moment that they pretty much forgot what they were even attempting here in the first place. That changed when they got a gun pointed at them. “I've been talking this whole time though~ That's what I do to teach everyone some sewing~ See, it's working out great! Oh, and don't worry, you're not that ugly! Everyone is beautiful in their own way~” They replied to the threat of the captain in a way that only the cotton-brained could.

Needlessly to say, Zahrah was very disappointed when their sultry sweet summer sewing circle was ruined and everyone suddenly drew weapons. However, when they got another request, they cheered up again. “Oh! We're singing songs now? I'll be honest, I don't have the greatest singing voice, but I committed this song to memory! I shall present it to you all to the best of my abilities~”

They soon began singing.

Yes, they had the perfect song. After all, this song was said to increase happiness levels among certain demographics by a huge amount. Although Zahrah couldn't be sure, they figured that these bandits might fit into the same demographic.

Truth be told, it was a bit tough to keep on singing whilst they were being threatened with guns and cuffed. Even so, they'd been giving a task, so they would continue to sing to the best of their extend! Their song would not be cut short by such trivial set-backs as being cuffed! It seemed like they were doing something right, as they were brought to the front-most carriage, which could only mean their singing was so inspiring that they wanted them to lead the entire crew~ They even got a new title. “Oh~ I like that, I can be the singing sewing lady...” That's when they were suddenly shocked. “Oh no! I stopped singing! I'm sorry, I'll start right again! So sorry!” Yes, in their excitement, they'd forsaken their task. How horrible of them. They were about to start again, but it looked like everyone left them on their own. Clearly the result of their failure to keep singing.

When Amelia returned, they were reminded of their original task. Well, in part at least. “Ah, I didn't run, I walked off and made some friends~ Sort-off. Although I guess these folk weren't the friendliest of friends, right? Anyhow, don't worry about me, go get the guy over there!” Zahrah said, pointing at the cat guy being kidnapped by the bandit leader. “I'm gonna see if I can go help those guys over there, they don't look to be doing all that well.” Zahrah said, their voice sounding the saddest they'd sounded thus far, as they pointed to the deceased prisoners.

Heading over to them, Zahrah would crouch down and gently shake them. “Hello? Are you okay sir? You look wounded, but there should be healing magic here, so all will be alright~” Wait, would it be? Somehow Zahrah realised there was an error in their line of thinking. Could someone be healed from this particular state as well? After all, they looked rather... how would you call it? Dead. Ah, yes. Dead. Wait. “Oh no! I think they're dead! Now they won't ever be able to be happy again! This is terrible!” Zahrah said, finally realising the severity of the situation.

A Grade CD's (3/5)
B Grade CD's (1/4)
C Grade CD's (2/3)

Azusa
Azusa final.png

"Tch." Azusa responded as she saw the bandit captain teleport behind cover which she wouldn't be able to get a good shot on him. Though that didn't seem to be the only thing she had to worry about right now. As she went to look for her next target several of the bandits pointed to her location. Letting out a sigh she knew that there wasn't much she could do besides continue to fire and let them get closer.

She knew that if they got close enough they wouldn't be able to get out of the way of a gunshot. Something that she figured this world had no idea how fast a gun would hit its target. As she waited for the first bandit to come into range she used Point Blank firing off a chalk round as she held her ground where she was. As soon as another target would get into her range she fired off another chalk round before preparing herself to deal with close-quarters combat that she was sure was going to happen.

It couldn't have been easy, could it? All the captain had to do was stand still and let himself be hit by the chalk round. She thought to herself as she now stood up from her position so she could get a better vantage point of what was going on and how many exactly were coming to great her.

• Civic Duty - Ultimate Deterrence E (Range E, Non-Lethal F), Steady hands F, Acrobatics F, Precognition F - The user fires a round at a target predicting the direction the target is going to move. Precognition bonus lasts 1 post. +1 to Speed. Target must be within 30ft. - Grade E - 1 Post Cooldown 1/1
  • Point Blank - Ultimate Deterrence F (Non-Lethal), Steady Hands F, Acrobatics F - The user fires at point blank range at a target center mass. Target must be within 5 feet of the target. - Grade F - 0 Post Cooldown
1. Used Point Blank
2. Fired A round
3. Defended
Mentions: RavenSong RavenSong EMIYAman EMIYAman Elvario Elvario

Nachtum
Mentions: Elvario Elvario RavenSong RavenSong saxon saxon

D4Wk-64U4AEWi4h.jpgHaving set himself upon the bandit slavers had carved as much a swath as he could through them while making his way from the back of the caravan. With the rather potent distraction from Zahrah buying them valuable time the young man met up with and supported the Beastkin Amelia. Hoisting her up he watched her leap to the other carriage. Watching as she took care of the carriage driver forcing him to fall to the mud ridden ground before stomping down on him. Spooking the horses the carriage went out of control rushing ahead, unfortunately for them Amelia had acted rather hastily. As it raced past them they could see the "cargo" it held, a slave Beastkin boy. Nachtum grit his teeth at the oversight, particularly the consequences that came with it. Zahrah's distraction had finally caved through with the arrival of the Bandit Captain who took the reins of the carriage taking it back under control.

Nachtum had originally planned to try and catch up with it through Teleportation when he had realized their mistake, but Amelia's sudden desire to make a mad dahs for it had spurned him to act otherwise. "Hey!" Speaking through gritted teeth he tried to keep his voice down slightly so as not to broadcast their position to everyone. Acting quickly he had grabbed the Cat girl to stop her, the situation being far too dangerous to allow her emotional acts to get the best of her. Nachtum looked her in the eyes a piercing gaze leveled at Amelia, fortunately she got ahold of herself and let cooler heads prevail. "No it wasn't. Next time do some recon before you make split second decisions." He was still standoffish but his words didn't come across as scolding or insulting. Rather his tone was surprisingly soft as if he understood where she was coming from, though he did sound irritated about having to do so at all. Coming down from the sudden urgency he realized the smooth sensation upon his fingers, looking down Nachtum saw his hands were placed atop Amelias stomach where they happened to settle when he grabbed her. For a moment his mask of cool indifference was cracked and he was stunned as the Cat girl awkwardly removed his hands from her body a blush tinged his cheeks. Flustered he attempted to pretend nothing had happened and keep the persona he had been projecting the entire journey. "R-Right, lets keep going those ba- DOWN!" Shouting out suddenly Nachtum quickly rushed to cover just as projectiles whizzed both their heads. The bandits having spotted them he had just realized they were being aimed at while in the midst of conversation. Soon after he began to hear the gunfire of Azusa answer the bandits own, with supporting fire of their own Nachtum was able to formulate a plan of retaliation.

After a brief deliberation with Amelia Nachtum gave his position quite firmly. The Beastkin would distract them while he moved in with Azusa's support. Gesturing to the prisoners to follow he moved. Combat began in earnest Nachtum fighting in tandem with the Prisoners who had made the decision to fight back against their oppressors. Unfortunately more than a few fell in battle. He couldn't help but watch regretfully as their souls left this world. It was a bittersweet sight, the striking starlight rising from their corpses in the midst of bloodshed and death[Super Sense(Death) E]. After only a few moments of battle the tide had changed he was left with his bloodstained Drive Blade and two bandits that circled him seeking his death. His attention was drawn from them however when he saw the Bandit Captain begin to make a run with the slave boy still in his grasp. His eyes narrowed, if nothing he refused to allow that man to leave this place alive after what he had done his fellow man. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Amelia approach from the side with the freed Zahrah in tow. Turning his head slightly to face her he called out, "You can handle this." It wasn't a question rather than a statement. Soon after he disappeared in a flash of blue static like light. Making use of his Teleportation he would appear near the fleeing Bandit. The unemotional gaze in Nachtums eyes promised death. For likely the first time in his life he truly wished to kill another human being, without an ounce of remorse or doubt. The Drive Blade's engine roared in his grasp like a great beast, its magical enchantments boosting his speed and power[Exceed Drive]. Nachtum swung the sword down upon the Bandit Chief with the intent to end his life[Tempus Impetum].

• [Tempus Impetum] - Caelum Sword Arts E, Teleport F - Nachtum teleports to his enemy and follows up with an attack from his sword. - Grade E - 1 Post Cooldown
  • [Exceed Drive] - Magic D, Bolster [Speed] D, Bolster [Vitality] D, Bolster [Strength] F, Spell Duration F, Healing F - Nachtum presses a switch on the hilt of the blade, causing the engine to come to life as it revs up. Activating the spells contained within the sword soothes his body and amplifies his physical capabilities for one hour. - Grade D - 2 Post Cooldown

d79453m-f031ec9e-9f28-48e1-9b91-8d68f8a543b2.jpg

Paizu Mountain Pass.

Nacht EMIYAman EMIYAman

The Bandit Captain ran north towards the pass, looking back as he briefly locked glances with Nacht, he wrenched at the chain that was fastened to the the opposite cuff around the cat boy, Isamu. "Awgh!" He groaned as the irons dug into his wrist. He did what he could as best he could to follow behind. "Hurry the hell up! I don't have all day, we must get to the river." He would teleport along with the cat boy straight towards a river. [10ft]. Nacht would barely notice and would be able to tell in which direction they'd headed. Until suddenly, "Help me!" came a cry a short distance to the left behind some thick bushes. The terrain was wooded, and increasingly dense as the light dimmed above the canopy. There'd be leaves and rustling of the Bandit Captains and Isamu's feet. A river could be heard in the distance, perhaps he realized there was some kind of escape the bandit captain was urgently trying to reach. Magnus Ragnarssen.jpg

2827444dd0db7bb41d79dd7b7cb56bb7.jpg
Nacht would suddenly appear behind the two, his sword revved up as some kind of magitech weaponry, wasting no time to slice at the Captain. The bandit moved in to parry, only for Isamu to pull hard on the cuff around his wrist with all his might. Pulled back, the bandit's eyes nearly burst from the sudden tactical failure he'd just made. The parry would fail, cutting his hand clean off as well as breaking the cuff attached to the cat boys wrist. "AAAAAAARGHHHHHH!!!!!!" The bandit captain fell back in pain straight to the ground on his back looking up at Nacht. "You little bastard! You'll pay for this!" He hissed as he pulled out his flintlock, a loud bang emitted from the barrel as the shot that exploded was sent in all directions towards Nacht. Many missed, and luckily only got hit with two. Nacht would feel pain, however due to the effects of his weaponry upon his body, it wouldn't bother him as much until the effect wore off.

Isamu would run as fast as he could back towards the carriage, his plan was to intercept a horse and warn his family. All he could think of about was them. He'd look back, panting as the Bandit Captain evaporated once more.

The bandit captain would rise, noticing Nacht wasn't hurt freaked him out and instead of fighting he'd start back towards the river, teleporting ten feet ahead.. He would be stumbling, leaning against the trees occasionally as he left a bloody path in his wake.

-----

Asuza saxon saxon

Asuza's gun fired off on the closest cavalier, dropping him off the horse but not fatally, he'd fall on his head and injured himself however. The other got much closer but would be knocked out of his horse by Asuza's [Point Blank]. This one wouldn't injure himself. He got up, and drew his dagger, his crossbow would be right in between them but the horse thief didn't go for the ranged weapon, instead came after Asuza directly. She would manage to dodge the initial attack however, but she was holding his hands at this point as the thief continued to try to strike using his weight as leverage.

Suddenly, a singing voice was heard, which stirred all manner of feelings. Distracted, Asuza, would push him off. Noticing the bandit would hesitate to continue further, as his gaze went from Asuza to the singing, he held his dagger out however, a painfully confused look on his face. Almost as if something within was trying to fight back whoever good feelings were surfacing.

"W-wheres the captain?"
---

bittp8M-2-2-2-2.png

After Nacht had left, Amelia had stayed behind to fend off the would be attackers. But it wasn't long before the bandits were all just.. dancing?

Amelia's ears twitched as the music came on, looking around for where such music was coming from, but it seemed to centerpiece the construct. The cat titled her head as her opponents got into formation, her claws were extended ready for an attack but.. they weren't being aggressive. "Uh. What is this all about?" She said, but obviously couldnt be heard through the music that was playing.

A whole formation had formed, seemingly perfectly choreographed the bandits danced in unison behind Zahrah. A bright spotlight suddenly emitted from some magical happy place as little stars twinkled like confetti about the place. One bandit would wink as he jumped with his tippy toes. At certain parts of this song, the bandits would exactly copy Zahrah's dance steps, before breaking to a differently choreographed dance sequence.

Amelia placed her hands on her hips and leaned her weight to the side. A very bright smile formed about her face.
"Well, would you look at that? lol. Not bad, doll face." Amelia clapped along for a bit until the cat then looked outwards where Nacht had gone. Glancing back once more as the bandits picked Zahrah up with big, bright performing faces as they spun her around as she continued to sing.

Amelia would take advantage of this distraction to sneak past everyones line of sight and make her way into the forest.

----

Zahrah Elvario Elvario

The bandits would all in unison gasp highly pitched as they
gathered around Zahrah who was seemingly having some kind of epiphany about the dead bodies she had discovered. "W-what should we do?" "We are murderers!" "WAAHH!!" "What have we done?!" "This is not a happy thing!!" Some began to cry. Others seemed to start coming back to their senses, especially those two that had less exposure to Zahrah's happiness radiation. Perhaps talking them up a bit would change that?

---

As Amelia got pat the range of where she could be heard, she began to sprint, using [Survival F] to help her read the tracks on the ground. Suddenly, the batboy from earlier appeared,
"H-hey you!" She called out,
"Its you!!" he said with a bright smile.
"Thank you for intervening, did a little boy send you?"
"Uh, something like that, we're volunteers, something about the Spear not wanting to risk some kind of land take over?"
"So its true.." He muttered, before taking Amelia by the hand, "..we must go to my family. They'll know what to do." Amelia took her hand back quickly nearly squirming her hand out of his,
"Whoa.. hands to yourself." She blurted, before chuckling nervously, obviously feeling compelled to explain, "..I don't know who you are. Have you seen Nacht, he came this way with a sword."
"Y-yes he's up ahead im sure of it, he sliced off my captors hand and let me free. But.." He stuttered, "..he was."

"He was what?! Spit it out!" Amelia shook the cat boy, fiercely. "..AGH! He was shot!"

Amelia didn't hesitate before sprinting towards her most recently made ally. The batboy called out, "HEY WAIT!" But she didn't listen.
--
The cat boy would sprint in the opposite direction until he eventually got to where the bandits were intercepted. "H-have any of you seen a horse?" He asked, eventually her eyes resting on Zahrah, since she seemed to be the one who stood out the most, and the bandits seemed docile. At least. For the time being.
--

Amelia would eventually reach Nacht, "W-whoa.." She gasped at the injuries upon Nacht, however he seemed fine for now. "..are you, alright?" It was then that she noticed the groans coming from up ahead, then looking down at the blood trail. She decided to carefully get ahead of Nacht going up ahead to spot the bandit captain while also not losing sight of Nacht.

Zahrah Fiore
Mentions: Zahrah's Gang of Sewing Circle Idols RavenSong RavenSong
Languages: Common | <Beastial> | *Terran* |

As Zahrah's much as muchness and charisma filled the air, their depression became soon the depression of those around them. Truly, if they'd been granted tear ducts, they would've cried at the sight of such much death. However, upon noticing the impact this had on their new fans, they couldn't just stay demotivated. No, it was their sacred task to bring happiness! How, then, could they instead share unhappiness? The answer was simple. They couldn't! They had a sacred task to turn this around somehow!

“Indeed, their deaths are a sad and solemn sight... HOWEVER!” Zahrah said, shouting it out across the plains and fields and having their voice echo along the mountains. “This is only where your story starts, gentleman! This is the great turning point.” They looked each of the bandits in the eyes in turn. “You, sir. You, sir. Yes, even you, sir. All of you!” Zahrah continued. “I shall predict that, several years from now, you will sit at the dining table with your partner and one of your children on your lap, telling them about how you changed your life for the better on this very day. You will tell them how you atoned for your crimes by turning around a new leaf, working a hard and honest yet satisfying job. How you decided to make the word a better place and became a hero, using your past faults as fuel for future good! Yes, some sins have permanent consequences. This life might never return. However, that doesn't have to be the only permanent consequence of this tragedy! No, use it as fuel! Swear to never bring forth such unhappiness again! Make it the turning points of your lives! This is where you turn away from a life of villainy and causing unhappiness and finally find the path that leads to all the happiness for everyone! You'll be able to proudly tell your children how much you changed that day, no THIS very day! Isn't that wonderful?” Naturally, they used [Smooth Talker] to truly let these words ring through.

A Grade CD's (4/5)
B Grade CD's (2/4)
C Grade CD's (3/3)
D Grade CD's (0/2)
Smooth Talker – Character Grade D, Appraisal D, Empathy D, Insight BD Performance [Acting] F, Persuasion D, Seduction D, Languages [Common, Terran, Beastial, Sylvan, Monster, Analog] – Character combines whatever (meta)knowledge they can find out about someone with persuasive, empathic and seductive smooth-talking and acting in an attempt to make others act according to their will. Character speaks to them in whichever (of the main) languages they are most comfortable with. - Grade D – 2 Post Cooldown

Azusa
Azusa final.png

Azusa watched as her first target fell off the horse, as she went around for the next one this time he managed to get off without injury. To which she rolled her eyes. Can never be easy can it? Well I suppose I knew that I should have saw this coming. She thought to herself as she returned her focus on the man as he drew his dagger and came towards her.

Quickly she prepared to defend herself as she attempted to push away the bandit. That was when the singing started which caused Azusa to quickly push again this time creating some space between her and the bandit. As the bandit seemed to struggle with what to do Azusa quickly brought her pistol up and used controlled shot aiming for the bandits head.

• Controlled shot - Ultimate Deterrence E (Range F, Non-Lethal), Steady Hands F, Precognition F - The user predicts the movement of an opponent firing off a single shot. The target must be within 10 ft precognition bonus lasts 1 post. +1 to Speed. - Grade E - 1 Post Cooldown
1. Used control shot.
Mentions: RavenSong RavenSong EMIYAman EMIYAman Elvario Elvario

Nachtum
Mentions: Elvario Elvario RavenSong RavenSong saxon saxon

d5fdc6e9361b46f0fa4c3f9d82d8326d.jpgThe adrenaline of battle racing through him Nachtum felt a cold satisfaction as he felt his blade cut through flesh. He had appeared in a distortion of light; a swift and sudden teleportation based attack. The Bandits main advantage being his own short range teleportation that Nachtum matched in effectiveness. Someone like him was practically the worst matchup for the Bandit Chief. In a single strike he had been quite literally disarmed and the slave he had tried to flee with was free from his grip. However the he was still a fighter and Nachtum could only grit his teeth as the Bandit leveled a flintlock pistol at him. The gun was primitive so the energy of the shot was weaker than a modern gun but the wounds it left were rarely ever clean and if the shot didn't kill you, the infection that came later would. He did what he could to shield his body and avoid the shot but his momentum was too great, luckily a good portion of the shots missed but Nachtum felt the pain and stinging pressure upon his body as two bullets ripped into him.

A sardonic smirk came upon Nachtum. The pain from the bullets was negligible with the Drive Blades enchantment. Now doubt he'd be in worse for wear later, but for now he could still fight. He bled, lightly at first but it became a steady tickle but his pace was not slowed. Nachtum stared into the Bandit Chiefs eyes, clearly communicating that he was not cowed and that he would not stop till one of them lay dead. His desperate urge to survive taking hold the Bandit stumbled away blood leaking from the stump of his arm that once held his hand. Nachtum wouldn't allow it. He stumbled forward as well, the power welling within him as was about to cross the space that distanced his enemy from him. As a familiar voice called out to him, he stopped however.

Turning his head to Amelia he glared at her though it seemed more out of habit than nay bad feelings. While he couldn't feel them the wounds he did sustain were slowly sapping him of his strength, if this went on too long the sword would be the only thing keeping him standing. "I'm fine... I'm not letting him, get away..." With a raspy breath he spoke. Then he finally drew upon his ability. The world once again vanished and the other world of night filled his vision. Again he felt like he was being watched and the disgust, fear and familiarity that came with that place. Then it was gone and his position had changed he was upon the Bandit Chief once again the two bleeding upon the cold earth, but one of them was less the worse for wear than the other. There was little fanfare, he didn't even speak. He just raised his sword above his head and brought it down upon the Bandit. Moving to cut him down like any other monster.

d79453m-f031ec9e-9f28-48e1-9b91-8d68f8a543b2-2.jpg

Paizu Mountain Pass.

The ruffians and bandits had all gathered around Zahrah, all had solemn looks upon their faces as they continued to look on over their shoulders. Sad, sorry, contemplative comments were made as the atmosphere grew increasingly sad.

Then Zahrah appeared to shake off all the melancholy, as they suddenly went to express an incredibly optimistic and uplifting speech. They looked at them with beady eyes, some even breaking down and crying as they were so deeply touched by the way they so expressed.

“Yes, thats so amazing!” “WAAHH! I want to change!”

Azusa’s round would pierce the bandit, as if in slow motion the bandit dropped dead upon the ground, motionless and suddenly peaceful.

The bandit cheif wouldn’t stand much of a chance, as he was stiken down by Nacht’s sword, a disgusting sound emitted from his mouth as he fell upoin the grass. “My lady, our time.. has.. come.” He uttered before his pupils dilated.

bittp8M-2-2-2-2-2.png

Amelia would have caught up to Nacht, already too late she looked down at the bandit chief. She would start searching his pockets and his coat, looking for something shiny, perhaps a gadget. She’d open his mouth, looking for a gold tooth or the like. “Hmm. No golden tooth. Damn. All of that for plain old justice.” She said a bit disappointed as the cat continued to olook the bandit over. She’d turn to Nacht an shrug. “Hey, im poor. Dont judge.”

As odd as it was, Zahrah bid farewell to each bandit, who were now apparently reformed thanks to their way of speaking. Surely, this battle would have gone much different had Zahrah not been here. Amelia and Nacht would return to regroup at the carriages Asuza arriving shortly after.

“I guess this is goodbye.” Amelia said as she tied her boot laces. “That was one weird ambush lol. But we did it. Anyway..” Amelia gasped and looked out towards the forest. Suddenly remembering about the cat boy in the carriage, surely he had run off to his family. Perhaps if Amelia followed her trail she might yet catch up to him. “Hmm. Looks like i have to run.” She said before looking at everyone, a bit impatiently. She would suddenly pause though, as she remembered about formalities, sighing the cat walked up to everyone, giving them a hug. “If any of you ever need me, send a letter to the Cat and Mouse Inn. That’s where i am usually.”

“Oh! If anyone wants to help me chase downt that cat boy, come with me! This whole thing was definately the work of a much larger, weird plan. I’m just.. curious.”

The End

(Raven was feeling ill, so I offered to wrap things up and came up with some suggestions.)

With Amelia pursuing the cat boy, the others could continue to bring the remaining folk back to town whilst Zahrah would say goodbye to their converted bandits.

Titles:
Amelia: [Opportunist] - character finds opportunities where others might not, for better or worse.
Note, goal of the RP Getting Amelia into [Nobility].

Nachtum: [Handsome] - character's got their looks working in their favour.

Azusa: [Chalk Shooter] - character is working hard to become the most lethal non-lethal gunslinger in the west (and east, also north and south).

Zahrah: [Convict Converter] - character is able to turn even even the lousiest bandits or criminals into hard-working folk.

Isekai Hell Grade
Mentions: RavenSong RavenSong Elvario Elvario EMIYAman EMIYAman

Aftermath

Adventures in the area are more on alert for slavers in that part of the republic. Thanks to the luck or the shear brainpower there has been a rumor of a doll like girl who smells of cotton changing the hearts of bandits everywhere if you could believe the tale! With the people of the village freed and returning home many of them tanking the group that rescued them and even put in a good word with other local officials. Though stopping a group of bandits isn't enough to warrant a title of nobility, Amelia's actions have certainly caught the attention of high-ranking officials in the area.

Rewards

Amelia- 70 Points
Acquired Optional title- [Opportunist] - character finds opportunities where others might not, for better or worse.

Zahrah- 45 Points
Acquired Optional title- [Convict Converter] - character is able to turn even even the lousiest bandits or criminals into hard-working folk.

Nacht- 39 Points
Acquired Optional title- [Handsome] - character's got their looks working in their favour.

Azusa- 27 Points
Acquired Optional title- [Chalkmeister] - character has found a way to weaponize chalk. They are comparably dusty due to having to pack their own

Users who are viewing this thread

Back