• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Community [Isekai Hell] A new kid's troubles

Orikanyo

Do you hear it? The screams of Gacha salt?
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Finnegan Huttman

"I've told you once, I've told you twice Mr.Huttman. If you make trouble in my school you can kiss this second chance goodbye!" the principal shouted from across the desk, a fist slamming down on the upholstered hardwood. "Four schools, tossed out from four schools before you had the luxury of being kicked down here. And you think this will be the same as every other time don't you?" the rotund man's temple pulsed with anger as he stared down at Finn, who was currently leaning back in his chair, looking past the man as if he weren't even talking to him at all.

"This is your LAST CHANCE young man! Nowhere else would take you in after the trouble you've caused with your endless brawling! If I catch you, EVEN ONCE, fighting here I will personally see you expelled! Do you understand!" the young man looked unmoved by the older man's yelling. The bell however, seemed to save the boy, when he stood up to go. "I Did not dismiss you yet Mr.Huttman!"

3ef6d577254690e2bdffbef6d2eccc7d.jpg
"I gotta get to class, being on time is part of my restrictions." he said without another word, leaving the room without a care. "Tsk... FINE!" the principal huffed, and Finn was out the door... The young man came out to a quickly dispersing crowd of people who had been, very clearly, listening in on the one sided yelling match. The young man regarded them with a huff, turning away as they all started to speak in hushed tones and whispers. "Tsk... Fucking idiots talking shit..." the young man grumbled as he made his way to class... Four damn schools, each the same as the last... No matter what they say, no matter what he did, he always ended up getting in trouble.

The last time, he tried, he really, really tried to stay on the down low and not cause any trouble but somethings just don't change. There's always a big fucking idiot pushing people around and just asking, ASKING for an ass kicking. And what, what happens? Its always the damn jock, rich kid or brown noser who caused the trouble running off and crying that the bad mean blonde hurt them! Like they weren't causing pain and misery themselves. Hell, the last time somebody FUCKEN DARED to threaten his little sister. yea sure she wasn't ACTUALLY his little sister but seriously, acting all high and mighty thinking the faculty has your back against a career ass kicker and saying you were gonna touch the guy's lil sis?

Speaking of, she had to be the one to peel Finn back from the little shit...

She.. was the smart one to be certain... Tsk...

Wait shit what class was he in? Was he in E2 last time? or was it this time?

Seriously couldn't they just stick him in the same one each time? Ah.. Whatever...

Entering the first classroom, he took a look around, spotting a whole lot of students that were clearly one year younger than him, the teacher up front looked shook by his presence, so Finn shot him a grouchy look before saying, very pointedly...

"Wrong room."

Before shutting the door.

He turned, and spotted two girls talking about something, what was with that one? White hair? He was a delinquent sure but why'd her main character in an anime looking ass have so much white hair? was it a wig? Grey eyes too? Contacts? Man... what kinda school was he in? Whatever.... The young man fished out a piece of paper from his pockets, finding his room number within. A little note from mom... A reminder and a good luck message... Mom understood.. She knew what was going down... "You're just like your father was!" is what she tells him... But it just made him miss dad even more...

He'll make this work this time...

This time for sure...

He'd do mom proud, get through without a singular fight. Yea, this time he had it...

Now... he... just had to figure out how to find his god damn homeroom...

...wait... out the window... Was... Was that.... A EXTREMELY FLUFFY DOG!!! He couldn't go to class now he had to go see this dog! If he were to pass up this opportunity he'd never live this down!!!

And So Finn ran off through the school, speeding towards this random dog he found outside, which, upon seeing a human rushing at him at mach 1... Ran off in turn.

Finn was gone for the rest of the day.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back