• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Isekai again dammit!

What would you rather?

• A normal park-- like the show,

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A water park-- pools slides and grassy fields

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • A theme park-- this wouldn't be Disney land, it'd be much more mediocre.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Oh hey ignore the poll, I decided after less then a hour a regular show type rp would fail and decided to try and restart a isekai rp. This rp of mine started once and I’ll blame myself for allowing to many players to join as well as not having a idea of whose posting as to why it failed.

It’s a fantasy world I imagined named Aerth and you could probably find similarities to anime, games, movies and books within this world but I try to put a original spin on everything.
If you’re interested leave a mark here and I shall pm you the cs

Note- looking for people who can post a paragraph or more at least twice or once a week.

You died.
thanks obama

Doesn't matter how but your time on earth has ended... You and others in the same situation, that situation being death. Have been chosen from a pool of souls at random. You can either choose to pass on, which I'm sad to inform you all religions got it wrong. Pastafarian ironically being the closest to the truth out of all earth beliefs but only cause it's a mess but never mind point is if you choose to pass on this version of you is no more.

But. If you agree to be chosen, you can live again... in a new body with all the knowledge you have acquired... The world will be different but you will learn quickly, your soul having lived a previous lifetime will begin anew stronger then the average person...

"Is there magic in this world?"

There sure is, good question. Each living thing is suited to a type of magic, and can perform it.

"Is this like a medieval fantasy and we are destined hero's?"

In a way... yes, once you live again you have the potential to become a hero but ultimately the choice is yours. You can help people or you could make the world a terrible place to live.

"Will it be hard?"

Yes. But anything worth doing usually is...
Before you is sheet of paper, you need to fill in the information on that paper... to enter this new world all you need to do is pick up the pen.

Do you pick up the pen?
----------

Last edited:
I suppose if enough people vote we could have a fantasy medieval Disney land/water park but no promises.

On the chance two or three other people also find it interesting would you like the CS now or when it seems more likely to take off aha SkyLordz SkyLordz

Hey! I've been observing the thread from some time now. (Can't believe only two people answered)
Isekai is good, count me in!

Pretty sure I did
I think think it was because you never tagged us for the IC.
As an isekai fanbum myself I find this totally interesting!
If still open, I'd love to join
This is open, but I’m only going to gm for three to four people. So I will kinda play favourites with cs’s. The less I have to edit or suggest means you’re in

Pretty sure I did

This is open, but I’m only going to gm for three to four people. So I will kinda play favourites with cs’s. The less I have to edit or suggest means you’re in

Well I never got it. Anyway. I can reuse the CS from the other RP right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back