• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Isekai Aerth: 3 main quests and over 30 side quests that you can do in whatever order.

I did a quality build (equal parts strength and dex) with a greatshield.

I was a very chonky lad, Lordsworn straight sword my beloved.

Square off works way to well for a regular ass sword aha its up there for sure

True but I liked to play around with the ashes, could always stay viable statwise due to the lovely whetblades.

God I love that system.

That said, need to count how many we got Otherworlding in.

Got a few natives in the bin already, cool, a catgirl? Based.

interested, i might join

By which I mean to say, this sounds fun and I plan on submitting a character sheet! Before doing so, I've got a few questions.

-Could someone join with two characters? Say, an isekai and a native? Or would you prefer people just start off with one and add a second, if still desired, later on?
-If we opt for randomly assigned gods gifts for isekai characters, should we get those before submitting the character sheets?
-In the CS I see you've got a section for Aima Moshu; maybe I'm just an uncultured noob living under a rock, and/or unobservant, but what is that?

interested, i might join

By which I mean to say, this sounds fun and I plan on submitting a character sheet! Before doing so, I've got a few questions.

-Could someone join with two characters? Say, an isekai and a native? Or would you prefer people just start off with one and add a second, if still desired, later on?
-If we opt for randomly assigned gods gifts for isekai characters, should we get those before submitting the character sheets?
-In the CS I see you've got a section for Aima Moshu; maybe I'm just an uncultured noob living under a rock, and/or unobservant, but what is that?
If you made two characters i prefer they both be native but i suppose if you make a isekai character and still want a second one after posting a few times it should be right.

If you want random gifts fill out the cs in a pm to me and I'll give you the random choices to pick from.

You're not a noob, I'm lazy and recycle alot of what I post as its all set in the same fantasy world called Aerth. Aima moshu is cursed eye magic and its only for human/half human natives. I can find the info and post it somewhere if you'd like to know more

Nobody saw that, nobody, there was no misstake in my draft I was making before I pmed the sheet

Thank you!

I'll get started on a CS and you'll see it soon, either in your PMs or on the thread. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think I get the gist of the aima moshu. One last question- do all isekai humans have one?

Thank you!

I'll get started on a CS and you'll see it soon, either in your PMs or on the thread. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think I get the gist of the aima moshu. One last question- do all isekai humans have one?
Isekai humans do not have cursed eye magic, it is a rare occurrence in humans of aerth

They will pair well with my isekaied accountant.

I had this whole plan of making a easy mode for whoever made a amazing chef who does nothing but hate the cuisine with a accent and improve upon it wherever they go.

Making medieval fantasy versions of things like soy sauce, mayonnaise and dr pepper to sell and win over the masses.
Turns out you can tame mythical creatures of doom with duck fat potatoes

I had this whole plan of making a easy mode for whoever made a amazing chef who does nothing but hate the cuisine with a accent and improve upon it wherever they go.

Making medieval fantasy versions of things like soy sauce, mayonnaise and dr pepper to sell and win over the masses.
Turns out you can tame mythical creatures of doom with duck fat potatoes
gordon-ramsey-what-are-you.gif
He would mald over the lack of olive oil lol

He would whip up a replacement and show them the difference which will begin the path of "getting away with verbal abuse" cause he's a five star chef in a world that's used to three star shit at best

I would make this character myself but I don't wanna be on google learning the lingo to cook or having to watch cooking show clips

I'm interested in this one. I should have at least a basic character sheet done by tomorrow if there's still slots available haha

Maria just died from overworking, mood.

side note, are we gonna have a discord or ooc area?

Ill make a ooc page soon and if you all want discord that can happen.
We have enough players to start but ima wait a tad for anyone else to post or edit a cs

Ill make a ooc page soon and if you all want discord that can happen.
We have enough players to start but ima wait a tad for anyone else to post or edit a cs
cool, i'm on discord alot more than rpn, would be easier in my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back