• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Isekai Aerth: 3 main quests and over 30 side quests that you can do in whatever order.

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This rp takes place on Aerth, a large magical planet full of fantasy races monsters and more. A place that most from earth would see and instantly determine that "this is some sort of medieval fantasy world"Rainaya.jpg
But Aerth is a world on the brink of doom. The gods that overlook Aerth are essentially cut off from the planet thanks to generations of evil thriving and destroying a vast majority of the Godstones throughout Aerth. Losing many of the conduits needed to interact with the world, Aerth succumbs to darkness.
Hope is not lost though, there is still one Godstone yet to be discovered by those who would destroy it. The gods can pool their power and send souls gifted with creations made by them and unique powers...
These people are tasked with helping destroy three evil threats if they succeed, a wish is granted for each! But these three evils are terrifying, deadly and vague.

A Evil that has reigned to long,
The Dragon's throne an all who claim it.
A Evil that builds strength,
The demonic invasion that only expands.
A Evil born anew.
It comes...

As souls from another world they have no clue as to what these evils could be.
But armed with a weapon crafted by a God and literal magic powers like in stories or anime...
Fighting evil can't be to hard right? Gods wouldn't send people down here to die right?....
Right?
==========================
it's a medieval fantasy/isekai affair.
Magic for the most part comes in three types.

Genetic magic, most people creatures and monsters are born with a specific mana type. Fire mana, poison mana, mental mana etc.

Runes, magic crystals of different shape size and colours. A red rune of fire, a blue rune of water. Runes are used for magic, alchemy and creating magic items.

Gods/Rare/ancient/cursed magic,
Everything else falls under one of these categories and generally isn't common like the Genetic magic or runes.

The story would be set over many years (timeskips will happen at times) and depends heavily on player choice.
(collectively as a group and by indvidual actions having consequences)

If you're wanting to play you would need to make a character to fit one of two roles...

1) a isekai human, a soul from earth chosen at random to respawn on aerth. You get to choose a weapon and unique power and a optional companion.
(or I can assign you gods gifts at random.)

2) a native of Aerth.
That being Human, half elf, dwarf, hobbit or animal humanoids ranging from anime monster girls to dnd inspired races. This person would have reason to assist gods chosen.
Most likely a adventurer/someone against the Dragon king's forces or Demonic armies.
(I can help fill in blanks in regards to race abilities, lore and more if you want to make a native)

Post requirements is two paragraphs or more once maybe twice a week.
Player cut off will be at eight to start with, roles will be limited though...

Isekai spots Are limited to four.
Only four or less of gods chosen arrive at the last safe Godstone on Aerth.
If you want it claim it below and post a cs quick when I tag you on the page.

Native spots are unlimited,
If six players join making natives of aerth that means only two god sent souls arrive. And that's a fine way to start aswell. If any players who make a native character want to run two characters then a second native is allowed provided both interact with the group.
(You could make a beastkin rabbit and a dwarf for example)

Ask questions or claim spots below. If four people post they want to play in a manner beyond saying
"im interested" or "I might join"

Cs page is here

Last edited:
Count me in for an isekai spot if we get enough interest
This right here is what I'm after aha
I'll tag you if it happens.

For anyone else thinking of a native character, bonus points for making a human or half human from one of the five banished clans of Baanwin.
Shrouda- born able to make ghostly weapons and tools from mana.
Naza- born with warp mana able to teleport.
Cloudeye- born with thunder and lighting.
Another one- originally the Haku clan controls shadows but I'm open to a name and mana change.
Another one- originally the Teep clan would be telekinetic or something akin to top tier barriers but I'm open to a name and mana change.

Last edited:
I like the isekai option best, but I'm open to both options. I'd love if you could randomly pick a god gift, just to make things interesting when coming up with ideas for a character

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
B!tch, I'm back,
and I'll join you.

Ahem... "Interested."

Goonfire Goonfire Zufaix Zufaix lost_girl lost_girl saxon saxon Heartstorm78 Heartstorm78

Cs page is there and in the first post.

Goonfire Goonfire Zufaix Zufaix lost_girl lost_girl saxon saxon Heartstorm78 Heartstorm78

Cs page is there and in the first post.
Noise I will get something up today then!

NeonFlow NeonFlow So question working on the character now. If I was going to have the companion be a twin to the character should I do two things or what?

NeonFlow NeonFlow So question working on the character now. If I was going to have the companion be a twin to the character should I do two things or what?
Like two native characters right?

If two natives and they are literally twins and essentially the same age, Appearance, mana etc use one cs and add/change accordingly
Name: Jay and Boe Johan
Male etc

Like two native characters right?

If two natives and they are literally twins and essentially the same age, Appearance, mana etc use one cs and add/change accordingly
Name: Jay and Boe Johan
Male etc
Like how I have it in my mind somehow during the soul bring sent to the new ekrs or was split creating a twin. Though only the original would get the isekai benefits.

Then use the twin as the companion

Like how I have it in my mind somehow during the soul bring sent to the new ekrs or was split creating a twin. Though only the original would get the isekai benefits.

Then use the twin as the companion
Ah, I'd prefer isekai souls arrive as a single soul. Though you can get a slime clone as a Optional companion at the start if that helps

Ah, I'd prefer isekai souls arrive as a single soul. Though you can get a slime clone as a Optional companion at the start if that helps
hmmmmmmm in terms of isekai we going full on rebirth from youth to whatever or more beam of light comes down drags people to new world?
If its the former I could just write the twin in as a native. If its the other case I will go with my first idea before the twin thing.

People from earth die, they get sucked into space where red writing explains what's up and how they can be sent to a new world.

They arrive on Aerth with nothing but rags (so you ain't naked) and a weapon crafted by a God.
Some soulslimes are near the godstone and these creatures basically become your characters version of goo-uigi. If you prefer its like a Pokemon with your characters power.

People from earth die, they get sucked into space where red writing explains what's up and how they can be sent to a new world.

They arrive on Aerth with nothing but rags (so you ain't naked) and a weapon crafted by a God.
Some soulslimes are near the godstone and these creatures basically become your characters version of goo-uigi. If you prefer its like a Pokemon with your characters power.
nah, nah thats fine ill just go with what i originally was going to do which would make the companion and the weapon the same thing in terms of the companion can transform into the weapon.

nah, nah thats fine ill just go with what i originally was going to do which would make the companion and the weapon the same thing in terms of the companion can transform into the weapon.
Id need to see the cs but just from how its explained here its probably a no

Id need to see the cs but just from how its explained here its probably a no
the simplest way to explain it right now until I make a sheet is. God created weapon is sentient though really the only skills the companion would have would be a human form them the weapon form.

That would be a no my friend.
God given weapons are weapons, easiest thing to point at and say "like that..."
Would be the weapons the isekai lot have in shield hero.
Defeating certain monsters/feeding your weapon materials/monsters/runes will allow it to change shape, what its made of and even mana.

God "Here have this comically large hammer as a weapon."

"I can't even carry this."

"Skill issue lmao."

To be honest I think I only beat elden ring cause of faith magic and bleed damage

Users who are viewing this thread

Back