• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Is this how adults make friends?

Jinxtelepia

Hi! Ive recently gotten into roleplaying/character discussion, but the groups on discord never really worked out for me. Someone recommended this site so I decided to try my luck here!

📌Im 19 and currently have 8 active bnha ocs, ranging from heroes to villains to vigilantes, and am completely open to making more, for bnha or otherwise.

📌 I live in Colorado Springs [MOUNTAIN TIME]

📌 Im still new to rping/character discussion but the way ive been doing it is either responding in long paragraphs or Q/A. Im open to learning new methods though

📌 Open to mxm / fxf / mxf pairings, most of my ocs are pan or bi

~~~~~~~~~~~~Partner Preferences~~~~~~~~~~~

📌 Patience. Im really new to sharing my ocs and throwing ideas with other people, so if im doing something wrong let me know, but you know, dont be rude.

📌 Open to rping with different character styles [i.e. dark pasts, Big Bads, etc.]

📌 Okay with lgbt characters

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Themes~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
📌 Can do platonic, romance, enemies, and even familial, though I do tend to get more invested in romantic ones
📌 Build up. I love fleshing out character interactions going into how they met, how they bonded, their ups and downs, things like that. Couples that get married after a week are kind of boring for me to write about.
📌 Pretty much any genre, slice of life and fantasy/supernatural are my favorites though.
📌 I absolutely love AUs! Even if we establish a "canon" for our OCs, feel free to throw AU ideas at me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Who I Play As~~~~~~~~~~~~~

📌 PSA: I only rp with original characters. I know the characters a lot better than I do canon characters, plus I think its a lot more fun.
PM me if you think we'd click! Thanks for reading! I also do art, so if you wanna see what my ocs look like or maybe want me to draw yours, just lmk

Last edited:
Hey, so I love character development, playing out pasts and NPCs with flashbacks and stuff, I only do MxM for the most part. Still, Slice of life is one of my favorites and OCs is perfect for me. I don’t think I can PM yet so sorry for posting here LoL I have a lot of RP ideas but just don’t have them typed out yet

Hi! Im completely fine with only/mainly mxm pairings and I'd love to hear your ideas! Maybe we can flesh them out together. I sent you a PM but Ill reply here too just in case.

I love doing MxM role plays, I only role play with OC's as well. Though I'm not much into fandom or canon role play. But I'm interested and I do have a few ideas. Would you like me to send you a PM?

I love doing MxM role plays, I only role play with OC's as well. Though I'm not much into fandom or canon role play. But I'm interested and I do have a few ideas. Would you like me to send you a PM?
Sure! I love creating original stories as I do working with canon ones, so Id love to hear your ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back