• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Is This Another Isekai? - Interest Check

Deathkitten

I am the Deathkitten! Fear me!
Heya! I'm just checking to see if anybody would be interested in doing an Isekai Rp with me. It's a world that I'm using for a book I'm writing, but I figure it'd be fun to play with others.

This Rp would run a little differently to others, as your actions will change how your character develops. So, while you start out as a normal human, you gain abilities as you go along and choose your path! The abilities you gain along with your fellow adventurers are up to me! The GM!

So let's say you try really hard to cast your magic spell. My next post, I inform you your magic level has gone up!
Or, maybe you're looking to buy a skill with points. I tell you your options to choose from!

Interested?

is this another isekai (1).jpg

If none of my checks pick up in the next week I'll be down to try

Users who are viewing this thread

Back