• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Is there a way to make just a table cell borderless?

Necessity4Fun

I'll keep trying, even if I'm not good enough...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I recently did something like this, but I used a div with a border to emulate what a cell table would look like, because I only wanted one cell from the middle to show up and none of the others in that row...
I know that you can make the whole table borderless, but now I've been wondering if you could border and 'unborder' cells from the middle at will as well. Is it something doable with just the table code itself? Because it would be quite helpful on a masterlist of fonts and colors I use that I created to keep track of them! >w<

Your best bets are photoshopping or using another program or system similar to that, otherwise if you have friends, you can ask them to help you.

Your best bets are photoshopping or using another program or system similar to that, otherwise if you have friends, you can ask them to help you.
So, uhhh, is that your way of saying that it's not possible, or that it might be possible but I should ask others about it? Sorry, I don't really follow ^^'

If you can make the table borderless, wouldn't it be easier to just put divs with borders inside the table cells? You can even add classes to them and control the look form afar.
That's just my musing, I haven't used tables on RPN.

If you can make the table borderless, wouldn't it be easier to just put divs with borders inside the table cells? You can even add classes to them and control the look form afar.
That's just my musing, I haven't used tables on RPN.
Probably, though not sure how I would go about that exactly... I tried this last time, thought having the table was over-complicating things and gave up on even trying to use the table after a while ^^'

This is just me being curious, as in "is there a function I'm missing?" curious, but judging from the answers I'm getting I guess I'm not missing anything, it's just not something capable of being done currently. I just wanted a straight yes or no answer, people... >.<

Last edited:
Test
Test
Test

Code:
[table=none]

[tr]
[td][div=border: 5px black solid]Test[/div][/td]
[td]Test[/td]
[td][div=border: 5px orange dotted]Test[/div][/td]
[/tr]

[/table]

Test
Test
Test

Code:
[table=none]

[tr]
[td][div=border: 5px black solid]Test[/div][/td]
[td]Test[/td]
[td][div=border: 5px orange dotted]Test[/div][/td]
[/tr]

[/table]
Welp, I'm officially convinced that the one over-complicated things was myself now, not the table ^^' XD
You make it seem so easy!

Well, thank you so much for that! I shall save it somewhere for a next time I need it =^-^= OWO7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back